0.18

Monday 4 days till Myles's leaves

Christina POV
Myles lifted me on his shoulders so I could put the star on the tree. When he put me down I wrapped my arms around him and looked at the beautifully lit Christmas tree. I opened my mouth to say something but his phone rang. "One second princess" he said touching the answer button walking into the kitchen. I stared at the tree in amazement but then Myles came in the room looking furious. I frowned and tried to touch his shoulder but he just dodged my touch. "Remember that night you went out with a friend" he asked harshly. I nodded kind of scared. "Who were you with?" He snapped lowly. I blinked and stayed quiet. He came closer to me making me back into a wall. "Who.Were.You.With" he asked slowly but with venom in his voice. I turned my head trying not to look in his eyes. "Was it that bitch Tori?" He spat. I scoffed." Don't talk about her like that you asswhole" I spat back. "So your defending your so called friend huh?" He laughed. But he wasn't being funny. "What do you mean so called friend she didn't put that video out" I stated confused to why he said so called. "Oh really,who told you that?" He asked sarcastically. "Tori did" I mumbled. "That's funny because I got an interesting call from the office saying multiple people saw Tori walk out the security office with a usb. They also said you were hanging out with her behind my back" I stood there silent not sure what to say. Tori lied to me. "I can't believe lied to me. What happened to trust?" He asked disappointed. "Myles I..." I reached out for him but he moved. "Don't you think your overreacting?" I laughed nervously covering my mouth trying not to cry. "Overreacting? How you feel if I continued to talk to someone who basically put out your sex tape behind your back? Huh?" He snapped. I stayed silent. "Thought so. Why you hang with a girl that showed everyone you know a sex tape of us?" He looked disgusted. I shook my head not knowing what to say. " I.." "You know what? It doesn't matter. I'm really disappointed in you. I trusted you but you went behind my back and lied." He shook his head and and headed toward the door. I tried to stop him but it was to late. I fell to knees and cried in my hands. Myles is mad at me,Tori's a lying bitch, oh my god. All this time she was playing me. I sat in middle of the listing to talking coming from the tv. I got up, stumbling a bit from the head I got from crying. Running to the kitchen I grabbed my phone off the counter and called Myles. I waited anxiously soon to be disappointed that I heard the  voice mail. I called two more times but nothing. I sat my phone down and walked to my bedroom. He has every right to be mad at me. I decided to pass sometime by watching the food network which ends up in me dozing off.

The Next Day
Myles isn't answering my calls, neither is Megan,Kalin,David,Cam, or Jake. Even when Megan answered my call she cursed me out, along with David. I sighed sipping my cup of coffee.What worries me is that Myles hasn't forgiven me yet and leaves in three days. I need to get out the house so I went to the movies.

Guess who I saw there.
Myles, along with everyone else who won't answer my calls. Sighing I put my head down and walked pass them. I look like shit so I was a little embarrassed when they saw me. Everyone but Myles looked at me with saddened eyes, while he had a blank expression on his face. Me being me I rolled my eyes causing him to scoff. Asswhole. Overall I had a shitty day.

Friday 8:30 pm
Today Myles leaves form Paris. He's still not talking to me so lately I've just been crying. I'm scared I'm going to spend Christmas with my friends. I already have to  espend it without Myles. m
A knock on the door snapped me back in to reality. I was by myself so I wearing lace underwear and a matching lace strapless bra. Don't judge me Myles wasn't here to love so I had to love myself. Completely forgetting I was half naked I cracked the door open. My eyes widened a bit because of who stood there. "Hey" he half whispered. "What are you doing here" "Did really think I would leave without seeing you" he snapped a bit. I rolled my eyes closing the door. "Wait I need to talk you" he stopped the door from closing pushing it open. I backed up and he bit his lip closing the door. "Why aren't you wearing cloths?" He questions. "It doesn't matter but please cover up" he walked over to the bedroom and grabbed a silk robe. He demanded I put it on and I obeyed. He sat down on the bed kicking off his shoes off and leaning against the headboard sighing. "Come here" I crawled from the end of the bed and cuddled into him. He pecked my lips rubbing my butt softly. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just upset. I want us to have a trustworthy relationship you know? No lies or betrayal. I felt betrayed" "I'm sorry to. I honestly didn't know she was lying to me. I never wanted to hurt or upset you the way I did. I knew I should've kicked her ass when I saw her" I sassed. He chuckled kissing my head. "Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone"
"Don't be gone too long" I whispered looking in his eyes. "I'll be back before you know it. And I promise I'll make sure you don't spend your Christmas alone" he smiled. God I love him.

A/n next chapter I'll skip months. So like what happens in each month from both POV and also there will be more drama next chapter. Merry Christmas and happy New Year 😘🎉🎊