0.9

Sorry I keep skipping days this is the last time. Their might be a lot of smut for the next 2 chapters you'll find out why In chapter 12. That's the song for the next chapters.

Myles POV
It's been three weeks since Christina got out of the hospital. Every since she's got out She's been what you call horny. I mean every time she sees me she touches me sexually. Not that I don't like it.

I huff frustrated looking at my computer screen. I'm ordering flowers for the art banquet Saturday. I throw my head back groaning. A couple minutes later I hear my door shut and lock. I snap my head up and see Christina smirking. Oh god. She walks toward me and sits on my lap kissing my neck. I moan and grab her hips. "You Look kind of stressed" she said unbuttoning my shirt. "I am. Planning this banquet is stressful" I said unzipping her skirt from the back. She pulled off my shirt and stood up tossing it on the couch in the office. "Maybe you should take a break" she bit her lip while pulling down her skirt. I bit my lip and grabbed her placing her on my desk kissing her neck, my hands pulling down her laced underwear. I unbutton my belt pulling them down along with my underwear. Christina moan while touching herself. I sat in my chair while jacking off at the sight of her (oh my glob I'm sooo awkward) She got off the desk and hovered over my lap. I grabbed her hips guiding her onto me. Her angel like moans covered the room. Her moans got louder until there was a knock on the door. I covered her mouth as she bounced on me in the chair. "Uh Mr.Parrish?" "Fuck" I cursed under my breath. "Yes Tori?!" I Yelled thrusting harder into Christina which caused a muffled moan in my hand. "Are you ok in there!" Tori yelled through the door. "Yea I'm just...fuck" I whispered the last part then released. "I'm just stressed that's all" I said kissing Crystals lips roughly. "Ok but Crystal can you be quieter next time, thanks" tori yelled. I laughed and pulled out. I pecked her lips and got dressed. After we got dressed Christiana walked out with that same smirk and added a wink. I through my head back and laughed. Oh my gosh this girl.

After work I sped home and literally jumped on the bed. I got changed and watched tv. About a hour later my doorbell rang. I walked to the door looking the peep hole. The struggle is real. Kalin,Cam, and Christina. I opened the door and smiled greeting them all. As I closed the door I turned around and Crystal stood there smirking. Oh fuck. "Hi baby how are you" she whispered in my ear pulling strings of my waist band.I pulled her hand away slowly which cause her to pout. "Later baby girl" I said pecking her lips. She walked back to the couch and let just say damn her ass looks good in Nike pants. After talking we all decided to watch 21 Jump Street. I grabbed a blanket because Crystal said she was cold. I felt her hand creep up my thigh. Damn you Crystal. I was about to move her hand then she moved her hand in my sweats. Why do I always wear sweats?! I felt my boxers move a bit an realized she's touching my man hood. "Fuck princess I told you later" I whispered. She bit softly my ear and whispered something I haven't heard in a long time. "Please daddy"
I stiffened for second. She hasn't called me that in years. I moved her hand and whispered "I'm gonna fuck you so hard now"

A/n ending it with a bang🔫 Trust me all this smut will make sense later. I'll update again later😏