0.4

Christina's POV
"Hi Chrissy" she said smirking. "Don't call me that. You lost that right when you slept with my boyfriend" I snapped at her. "Where's your baby?" I asked wondering. "She's...um with mom" she said scratching her arm. "Any ways is Myles here?" She asked busting through the door. I put my arm their so its blocking her. "Leave" I demanded. "Make me" she challenged smirking. "You know what I'm so sick of you! You wanna be a slut and sleep with my ex go an head. You want to be a home wrecker and mess up my relationship fine!" I started. Out the corner of my eye I could see that everybody was watching. "You..." she started. "Shut up! I'm sick and tired of your bullshit! Your always ruining things and making me miserable! I guess you just like seeing me sad and depressed?! You use me and make me do things for you! I'm done being the girl that's easy to use and and screw over! Now you can LEAVE NOW because I don't want to see your face ever again! Your a sad excuse of a sister?!" I yelled pushing her out the door. "Oh and by how much you get around you might want to get tested! luv ya" I said the last part sarcastic and shut and lock the door in her face. I heard clapping behind me. "You go girl!" Meg said hugging me. "Your sister got pregnant off of one of you boyfriends?" Kalin asked. "Yep" I said not showing emotion I guess Myles didn't tell them. "Well I'm tried. See you guys" Kalin and Meg said and left taking Clair with them leaving me and Myles. He got and headed to the door as he left he said something. "I love you" he whispered and left. "I know but you can't" I said turning of the lights. I do love I just don't trust him.

Myles POV
I walked across the hall to my home and opened the door and started crying. I love her but her bitch of a sister fucked it up. I didn't sleep with her sister. And her sister doesn't have a baby. But if I tell Cristiana that then her sister is going to tell what really happened between me her. I changed and cried myself to sleep.

A/n Sorry for not updating I was busy with cheer and testing. Right now Im at a college doing something for my brother (He's going to college and im happy as fuck) I'm busy tomorrow so I'll try to update later. Luv you guys💋🙌🏾❤️💜💛💚💙

Ps I'm hungry as shit 😊🍕🍟