0.20

PrayForParis🙏🏽

Christina POV

I stood there blinking the black spots away I was seeing. I put the ticket on couch and closed my eyes for a second. Megan turned off the tv and hugged me. "I can't tell wether your happy or sad" she giggled. I laughed and wiped my tears. "I'm happy" I giggled. I stopped when her mouth dropped open. "What?" I asked wondering what she's looking at. "There's two tickets" I gasped. I ran over to the couch and looked at the date. "Oh my god! We gotta pack! We leave today on... His private jet?" I frowned my eyes in confusion. "Private jet? Damn yo man got money!" She laughed. "Well how about you go home pack and me at the airport?" She nodded said good bye and left. I pack really quickly not knowing how long we're staying. I noticed Myles hasn't texted me since yesterday. Oh well here goes nothing.

7 hours later

I pulled my luggage with Megan following be side me. I looked around the airport seeing Jonathan,Myles limo driver holding a sign saying Mrs.Parrish

Rolling my eyes giggling I ran toward him and hopped in front of him smiling. "Miss Crystal! So nice to see you.You look beautiful,not form fitting as usual" he smiled. Jonathan is in his late 70s and he's really sweet. When I was about to thank him he interrupted me. "No time to speak,Mr.Parrish requested that you and Ms Dawns get to him and Mr Whites hotel room" he explain getting our bags and leading toward the car. During the ride Megan wouldn't shut up about Kalin. Kalin this, Kalin that. But I listened and laughed on how obvious she liked him. When we arrived I noticed it was one of the best hotels in Paris, Four Seasons Hotel.

I didn't even wait for Megan and Jonathan I just dashed toward the elevator but they managed to make it before the doors closed. I literally was bouncing in anxiousness.

When the door opened I ran down the hall. "His room number is 146" Jonathan stated laughing mostly at my excitement. 141,142,143,144,145, ah 146. I took a deep breath and knocked softy looking down. Geez why am I shy. The door opened revealing Kalin smiling. I huffed pouting a bit. "Well hello to you too" Kalin snorted. "Kalin!" Megan jumped on him sending them flying backwards. I saw Myles sitting at the desk,typing away at his computer with headphones in his ear.He didn't notice me yet. He was wearing a towel and had water droplets on his back. I bit my lip as I quietly walked toward him looking at the  room in the process. It had a beautiful lime green,white and grayish purple theme to it. I took a brief glance behind me and there was no sign of Jonathan, Megan or Kalin just my bags in front of the closed door. I tapped his shoulder lightly. He took off his headphones and turned his chair. I knew by this time I was crying. His eyes widened and he stood quickly, picking me up. "Oh my god, Crystal I can't believe you actually came" he put his face in my neck and held my legs around his towel cover waist. He kissed my lips biting and licking them. "God I miss your lips" he murmurs against them. I noticed three of the buttons on my skirt popped. I got down and pulled him toward the bed (Awww yea y'all know what's next) I pulled him toward me by his towel but he stopped me. "Babe I really want to but I have a meeting in 30 minutes" "I guess I'll have to be quick" I smirked pushing him on the bed. Unwrapping his towel and licked my glossy lips. I wrapped my hands around his member (You'll have to work with me because I've never wrote a blowjob/handjob seen. Nor a fingering.....Ok I'm done talking about this😂😐) He moaned throwing his head back. I took him in my mouth making sure to lick the tip. I bobbed my head. Grabbing a fist full of my hair he pushed my head down a little further. Luckily I don't have a gag reflex ( PonchoWorld )
"Uhh fuck" he moaned a little louder than expected. His member twitched a bit which meant he was close. I removed my mouth and used my hand because I don't swallow ( PonchoWorld I'm sorry about the gag reflex thing 😂🤗)
Moments later he came in my hand. I smirked,which I rarely do and washed my hands in the bathroom. When I returned Myles was laying on his back,hands in his hair,naked breathing heavily. He looked shocked at what just happened. I mean I'm a little surprised, I don't usually do that. I pulled off my shirt and shoes leaving me in a red push up bra and matching see through undies. I crawled next to him while he cover his bare dick with the towel. "What the fuck Crystal?!Since when did you suck dick?! " he stated shocked. I blushed at how blunt he was. "I don't know. I just wanted to try something different" I blushed so hard I swear. "I wonder what else your mouth can do"he said licking his lips. Ok my cheeks are on fire. He cuddled me kissing lips over and over. "I missed you so much princess" "I missed you so much it hurt" I smiled into the kiss. There was a knocked at the door which caused him to sigh. He tucked his towel and walked to the door. I cuddled into the soft blankets closing my eyes.

Myles POV

I opened to door and instantly grew angry also wishing I put on cloths. "Clair" I spat

A/n  Eww Clair🙅🏽