0.19

1 Month Later

Christina POV
It's been a month since Myles left and things have been going great. We talk,text,FaceTime,sext don't judge.

I'm hanging with Megan since we're on good terms. Apparently Kalin went with Myles to Paris. Me and Megan are just having hot chocolate and watching movies. My phone vibrated signaling I had a text from Myles.

Daddy M😍💋👅
I miss you princess😞
Me
I miss you too daddy💋
Daddy M😍💋👅
🍆I'm hard now
Me
I bet you are mr horny pants😂
Daddy M😍💋👅
Anywho what is my kinky princess doing?
Me
Drinking hot chocolate and watching movies with Megan
Daddy M😍💋👅
Are you being a good girl?
Me
Yes I'm being an angel 😊
Daddy M😍💋👅
Good
Me
What are doing?
Daddy M😍💋👅
I'm at a meeting
Me
Myles!
Daddy M😍💋👅
What! It's boring
Me
Text me after the meeting is over I love you😘
Daddy M😍💋👅
Love you too baby

When I put my phone up I noticed Megan was crying. "Megan?" I asked worriedly. "They look so cute together" she wined wiping her tears referring to the movie. I laughed hugging her.

Christmas Day
I opened my gift that I got from Megan which was a light blue Hoverboard. "Aw what" I sighed. "What you don't like it?"She panicked. I pushed her gift toward her and smiled. "Open it" Once she opened it she laughing pulling out her light pink Hoverboard. "Yea I got you one too" I smiled. I hugged her as a tear rolled down my face. When we pulled away she noticed I was crying. "What's wrong babes?" She asked worriedly. "It's just I miss Myles" I started but interrupted by the tv.

Mr Parrish was seen walking out A Calvin Klein outlet in Paris carrying loads of bags but he also had puffy eyes and looked quite sad. I bet your wondering what was wrong with him so we asked him and here's what he said
'Just missing my princess. I guess you can say she has me wrapped around her finger'
His princess? That's right ladies sorry to break it to you but ms Christina Gold has this young CEO as he stated, wrapped around her finger.

I laughed along with Megan. "Well we should go across to Myles apartment, he said he shipped my Christmas gifts to his place"
I sat my Hoverboard next to me and threw on some slippers. As I opened the door I heard a bump behind me. This bitch tripped over Her Hoverboard. "I'm ok" she murmured putting up a thumb. She told me to get the gifts and bring them back because she was to hurt to get up. When I got the gifts I sat back down next to Megan on the floor folding my legs. "Open it!" She urged. I smiled and quickly looked through the bag. My eyes widened when I saw about 10 pair of Calvin Klein bras and underwear. He even brought me....
"A ticket to Paris?" My breath stopped. "OMG um Crystal look" Megan pointed to the tv.

Mr Parrish was seen walking out one of the best ring stores with his best friend Kalin White holding a small bag. Can someone say engagement ring.

"Wait what?" Megan looked at me with a big smile. Engagement ring?

A/n Happy new year and goodnight🎉