0.5

Christina's POV
Oh my work. All this damn work. Fucking Myles! Ugh! "Hey Crystal Myles wants you in his office. Like now." Tori said. I turned around and walked to his office door but was stopped by tori. "Oh and here" she said handing me a silver packet. "Trojan?! Really?!" I said rolling my eyes trying not to laugh. "Extra Large" she winked. I pushed her playfully out my way and knocked on her door. "Come in!" He yelled. I walked in slowly and took a seat. "You wanted to see me" I asked crossing my legs. "Yea. How's it coming with the art venue" he asked locking his door. Oh god. "Good. I got it booked for September 10 in 3 months" I said smiling. he sat down on his couch next to me. "Great I new I could count on you" he said smiling. "You have a beautiful smile" he said looking at my lips. "This is a bad idea" I whispered scooting closer to him. "What is?" He asked bitting his lip. I leaned in and kissed him slowly. His hands moved down to my waist pulling me closer to him. He squeezed my butt and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I laid back not breaking the kiss. Ok I know what your thinking your at work. Or won't people hear. Not if we're quiet. I've never acted like this. But why does it feel so good to be bad. Myles pulled away and fixed him self. "Be at my house after work" he said leaning down to kissed me passionately. I got up and fixed my skirt. I walked out of his office highly confused. "How was he?" Tori asked laughing. "Shut up" I said playfully. The rest of the day Myles kept winking and bitting his lip while I rolled my eyes and bit my lip. When I was done with work I drove home and changed into sweats and a tank. There was a knock at the door and I shot up and sped to it. Once I opened it Myles pushed me till I was on the island in the kitchen.  "I'm the teacher and your the student" he whispered bitting my ear. "Teach me a lesson" I moaned. "I plan to" he said in buttoning his shirt.

A/n Smut next chapter?
Yay or Nay
😏      😐