0.2

Christina's POV
When I woke up I heard guy and girl laughter. I look at my phone and it was 2:30. "Shit" I mumbled. I got walked over to the door. I peak into the living room and see two girls and two boys siting and laughing with Myles. I look at what I'm wearing which is underwear and a t shirt. I take a super quick bath and dry off. I walk over to Myles closet and picked out shorts a infinity love top and lime green vans. I guess he kept some of my cloths. I fix my hair and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and look at me. "Im so fat" I said touching my thighs. "Your perfect" someone said wrapping their hands around my waist. "Thanks" I said blushing a bit. "Well since your up come meet my friends" he said grabbing hand. We walked out of the room and the boys and girls stood smiling at me. "You must be Christina. Myles talks about you all the time. I'm Kalin" Kalin says then shakes my hand. "I'm" Cam said smiling. "Hi I'm Meg and your beautiful" she said hugging me and laughing. "Thanks you too" I said laughing. "I'm Clair" she said rudely. "Well nice to meet you guys. You can also call me Crystal if you want" I said smiling. "Well we just about to play a game. Right guys?" Myles said smirking. "We were?" Meg and Clair said. "Yea heres the game we go one on one playing a racing game on the X-Box. Its me vs Crystal, Meg vs Kalin and Clair vs Cam. If we lose to who were going against then you guys can give us a makeover." Myles explained. "What about if you guys win?" I asked. "Well If we win against our opponents then you give us a lap dance" he said smirking looking me up and down again. "Before we start,last night I heard lots of moaning. Care to explain?" Kalin said. My face got red I put my face on Myles shirt. Everyone laughed. "Get some Myles" said Cam. "Can we start?" Clair asked rudely. First was Meg and Kalin and Meg won. After that it was Clair and Cam. Cam won only cause Clair didn't even try to win. Lastly it me vs Myles. Once we started Myles started whispering dirty things in my ear to distract me. "If you lose than I could make you feel just as good as you felt last night. You know, you screaming my name" he whispered to me. "Not gonna work" I whispered to into the game. We were on the last lap. "You screaming my name so loud. 'Myles! Faster!'" He whispered again. "I did not!" I whispered yelled. When I turned my head to the tv it said that I came in 3th and he got 1st. "No fair" I said crossing my arms. "You could give me something way better than a lap dance" he whispered in my ear. "Oh really?" I said. "Guys were tired me and Christina have work tommrow anyways." Myles said. "Alright later" Cam said. Kalin and Myles did some type of bro hug thing. "It was nice to meet you Christina" she said hugging me. Clair swayed her hips past me to hug Myles. When hugged Myles I saw her suck on his neck. Which kind of made me upset but we're not dating so it shouldn't matter. "Call me later" she said trying to be sexy. I scoffed hoping nobody would hear but Myles must have because he laughed and wrapped his arms around me kiss my neck. "Don't be too loud!" Meg yelled closing the door. "No promises" Myles said looking at me. "Was someone jealous?" Myles said me up. "Of who? Clair? No way." I said. "Well" he said closing the bed room door. He put me down and I pushed him on the bed. I crawled to gave a peck on the lips then grabbed my things. "Where are going?" He said getting up. "Home I have work tomorrow" I said walking out the room to the front door. "Wait!" He yelled. By the time he go there I was half way out the door. "What?" I said about to close the door. "I love you" he said looking directly in my eyes. "I....I know" I said looking down. "But you can't" I said closing the door. Everything that happened with him shouldn't have happened but it did now he's going to get attached. He hurt me. And he'll do it again.

Myles POV
"You have to tell her the truth!" I screamed in the phone. "Your just as bad Sarah! You faked a pregnancy!" I yelled