0.16

Christina POV
I smiled nervously at myself in the mirror smoothing my dress. Myles came up behind me and smiled. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Honestly I'm nervous" i said. He kissed my cheek and chuckled. "What's so funny" I smiled. He smiled and shrugged. "I love you" he said looking in my eyes. "I love you too" I said pecking his lips. "Your on in 5" A person with an headset on said. Myles nodded at the person and pulled me into a hug.

"You'll be okay. You can do this princess" he whispered. "Mr Parrish your on in 3" the started to count down. Myles gave me a quick Eskimo kiss and whispered I love you then ran to his spot.

"Welcome back. Today we have one of the youngest CEO's in the US. He's young,handsome,and making his money,definitely more than I'm making" Ellen joked making the audience laugh. "Anyways, I'm glad to welcome Myles Parrish" she announced and everyone started screaming and clapping when came out. He had on his award winning smile. He waved and sat down. "We also have his beautiful assistant here. Ms Christina Gold" she pronounced smiling. I took a deep breath and walked out smiling. To my surprise they cheered and waved at me. I sat down next to Myles and he smiled. "Don't you look beautiful Christina" Ellen complimented. "Aw thank you! You look amazing as always" I laughed. "Thank you! So let's get right to the point. Myles can you explain this whole.....scandal?" She asked crossing her legs. "Well for starters it's not really a scandal more of a mistake. It never meant to happen this way you know, me being 22 and Crystal being 21 also with what's going on between us at the moment I guess we really couldn't wait till we got home" Myles explained laughing at the last part along with the crowd. "I make mistakes, I do and I learn from them and I apologize for what happened. I take full responsibility for what happened. It wasn't in any way,shape or form Christina's fault" he stated well lied. It was my fault completely. I was about to speak up but he interrupted me. "I love her" he said lacing his fingers around mine making me smile. The crowd awed and so did Ellen. "Goals!" Someone screamed making everyone laugh. "So what your saying is that... Your in love with each other?" She asked. He leaned over and kissed my lips lightly making everyone aw again. "Young love anyone?" She clapped while  everyone screamed and cheered. "So let's talk about your business" she started "Any up coming events or projects?" She asked. "Actually yes I'm going to Paris in a couple of weeks to work on a..... project" he paused making everyone go silent. "Well if you don't mind me asking,what is the project?" "Well lets just say Parrish Operation INC will be....global" he smirked confusing many people even me. "Well I can't wait to find out what that means" Ellen laughed.

After a couple more questions,laughs,and aws the show was coming to an end. "Well Mr CEO probably has work to do so that's the end of the show see you next week" She smiled playing so music to end out the show. "Ok CUT!" The director yelled. Me and talked to Ellen for a bit but then we had to go.

After the interview we headed to Myles parents house. It was around 9 p.m because we went to dinner. As we pulled into the driveway I noticed the lights were out. "Uh the lights are out, are they home?" I asked getting out. He shrugged and got out. He unlocked the door and we walked in closing the door behind us. "Mom! Dad!" He yelled into the darkness but no one answered. "I guess their no here" he said turning on the kitchen lights. "If you want we can leave" I yawned. "Nah your tired and so am I" he said picking me up by my thighs lifting my dress a bit. He carried me up to his room and put me on this bed. " Ah memories" I laughed remembering prom night. Myles laughed and agreed. He changed into black and red basketball shorts and I changed into black nike pants that said Nike in pink and a pink Nike tanked crop. I turned off the lights and laid with Myles soon falling asleep.

The next morning when I woke up Myles wasn't next to me I heard music playing in the kitchen. I showered, brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. Myles was making breakfast with his mom listening to All Eyes on you. "Good morning" I smiled at the son and mother. "Morning honey" "Morning princess" Myles smiled pecking my lips. "What are you making?" "Pancakes,bacon,toast and eggs" Maria listed (I know that Myles mom isn't named Maria let's pretend) I helped them make bacon and we talked for a while but then the doorbell rang. Ms.Parrish jogged lightly to the door. I moved my hips slightly to the beat.
         Go the club goin crazy
         All these bitches but
         My eyes on you
I sang. Myles laughed and started rapping Meek and Nicki's part with me.
     He was like (What's your name?) My name Nick
(Where you from?) New York in this bitch
(Choose and pick) You got the right one
All them hoes, ain't nothin' like them
Nigga you know you'd never wife them
None of them niggas ain't never hit this
Still at the top of all their hit lists
What they
Gon' do? Meek and Nick

I giggled and pecked Myles lips. "Goals!" Megan screamed walking in the kitchen. "You have no idea" I laughed referring to what happened on Ellen.

A/N A boy in my class tried to touch my butt 😂