0.21

Oh m gee I dropped my phone on my face lol ow 😂

Myles POV
"Clair" I spat in disgust. She smirked and folded her arms. " Hello to you too. I don't see why your mad at me, I didn't release your sex tape" she
chuckled. I rolled my eyes and glanced behind me to see my princess sleep. Thank god because she would've beat Clair's ass. "Why are here? You following me now?" I laughed bitterly. She took a step forward and touched my chest. "I'm guessing you don't know" she bit her lip. I made a face of disgust and moved her hand. I don't want her Thot prints on me (Oh my God I died when I wrote this I'm using this in the future)
"Don't touch me" I stated seriously,not even showing emotion. She looked past me and laughed. "I see you invited your little whore huh?"

Christina POV

I'm not really sleeping. I was listening in on their conversation. When I heard her call me a whore,my face turned red and I grabbed a pair of shorts and tank top. I put my hair in a high pony tail and stomped my way over too them pushing Myles aside.

"Who the fuck are you calling a whore, you Thot" I cursed pushing her in hall. "Obviously you, dumb whore" she said like the most obvious thing in the world. Oh hell no. I'm bout to fuck this bitch up. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Call me a whore one more time and I'm gonna beat the fuck out your white ass" I was surprised at how calm I said that. She smirked and walked pass me and straight up kissed Myles. On the lips. He pushed her off wiping his lips. I charged toward her and jumped but Myles caught me trying to calm me down. When he put me down I swung my hand slapping her hard. She gasped l,taking a step back. "Don't touch my property. Everything on him is Mine. His lips,his body,his dick is all Mine. If you ever touch him again I will beat the shit out of you and Myles won't be there to stop me. I guess your having trouble getting that through your fake brunette highlights. He's mine. Always been always will be. Because at the end of day, he's fucking me." I explained in a threatening tone. I pulled Myles in the room and was about to close the door until I remembered I had to get one more thing straight. "Oh and by the way, I'm only a whore for him" I smiled then slamming the door shut leaving her stunned. I huffed and laid on the bed. "Wow" Is all he said. I looked at time sleepily. 9:30 pm. "I missed the meeting but I'll just let them know later. But damn! You were so badass! My dick is yours huh?" He smirked putting on boxers and pajama pants. "Yep it's all mine" I giggled covering up. "I guess you proved that when you gave me a blowjob huh?" He teased making me blush. He kissed my neck and cheeks making me laugh softly. "I love that I can still make you blush,love you" "I love me too" I joked making him roll his eyes. "I'm kidding I love you too"
We talked for a bit then fell asleep.

The Next day
December 26 12:35 pm

When I woke up instantly felt like I had to vomit so ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I felt like crap. I bloated,my stomach was hurting and not to mention I was hungry. Myles wasn't here so I guess he went to work. Flushing the toilet, I fell to the ground, throwing up again. "Crystal!? You here?" Megan voices shouted threw the hotel room. I tried to talk but ended up in barfing again. "Christina? Oh my god! Are you ok?" She dropped to her knees rubbing my back. "Here, let me help you to bed"

She helped me to bed and covered me up. "Here" she handed me a little bucket that was used for ice. I smiled weakly and my stomach growled. Megan laughed softly handing me a pastel blue box. "Eat one"
Groaning softly, I opened the box looking at the macaroons. I grabbed one and ate it quickly. I whispered a quick thank you and we started talking. After a while I started to feel dizzy. I coughed and held my stomach. Soon I felt as if something was stuck in my throat. I dropped to my knees holding my throat signaling for help.

Megan's POV
I heard crying and looked over the edge of the bed and saw Crystal crying struggling to breath. "Christina!" I fell down and tried to help her, cradling her but soon her cries stop and just fainted. Her pulse! Oh my god! Breathing heavily I dashed toward my phone realizing it was dead and so was Christina's. "Shit" I cursed. I dashed toward the door screaming for help. "Someone help me!" I screamed. I heard guy laughter coming out the elevator. Myles,Kalin and some other dude I don't know turned the corner.

Myles POV
"Wait so she slapped her and went full on protective mode?" Kalin laughed along with one of my co workers Noah. I nodded joining in the laughter. "Myles! Help somethings wrong with Christina!" Megan cried running toward me pulling my arm. "Wait what?" I asked confused. When she pulled me through the room I saw Christina lying on the floor. "Christina?" I ran over to her holding her in my arms. "Call 911 she's not breathing!" I yelled. "I'm on it" "Babe? Princess you gotta stay with me okay?" I whisper rocked her back and forth. "Baby?" A pale color crept through her chocolate skin. "Please wake up?" a tear slid down my face. Soon paramedics ran in the room with a stretcher. They pulled me away from her performing cpr,trying to get her to breath. As they put her on the stretcher,I had a small flash back to what happened when she lost the baby. A guy walked over to Megan asking what happened. "Well when I came I heard her throwing up so I helped to bed and her stomach growled so thought she was hungry so I gave her a macaroon and like 30 minutes later she started coughing and holding her neck then she just passed out" she explained wiping her eyes. "Ok... Does she have any allergies?" He asked writing something down. "A nut allergy,why?" I asked interrupting. "Well it seems that the macaroon you she gave Ms.Gold had some sort of nut... uhh peanut butter?" He frowned looking the macaroon box. "Oh my g... I forgot there was a peanut butter one in there. I guess she grabbed that one instead of the strawberry one" she cried. Kalin pulled her in a hug kissing her forehead. "Wait but that doesn't explain why she was throwing up?" I questioned. He shrugged and explained that they haven't found out why she was throwing up. My baby, she better be ok because I can't lose her.

Christina's POV
I groaned and blinked squinting a bit,tightening my grip on the hand I was gripping. "Crystal?"Someone rasped. "Myles?" "Yea it me baby" he kissed my hand then let it go. I was going to say something but then I realized my throat hurt. "I'll be right back I'm gonna get you some water and your doctor" he kissed my forehead and jogged slightly out the door. A couple seconds later a lady with short gray hair walked in. "Ah Ms.Gold, I see you've finally waken up. So how are you?" She asked checking my iv. "You tell me" I joked. She laughed and grabbed her clipboard. "Well, you doing quite well you just had  a little body malfunction due to allergies. But if you don't mind me asking having you been sexually active?" "Umm..yea" I blushed. This is awkward. "Well congratulations...your gonna be a mother"
I blinked not knowing what to say. I covered my mouth and smiled.
"Are you serious?" I shook my head smiling so hard. "Yep. Your pregnant" I laughed and held my stomach. "And guess what?" "What?"
"Your having twins"

A/n Next chapter might take longer to be put up because I want it to be longer but here's something to make your Monday better.