0.17

Myles POV

I groaned carrying 6 heavy bags. "Last store babe" Christina stated kissing my cheek. We walked in Forever 21. She stopped in her steps and turned around smiling shyly. She kissed me softly. "I love you" she said grabbing 3 bags. "Actually we can leave" she half skipped out the store. "Wait you sure?" I questioned grabbing her arm with a free hand. She nodded headed out the mall. The drive consist of kissing, I love you's, and singing.
"Omg I love this song"
"I'm saucing I'm saucing I'm saucing on you. I'm swaging I'm swaging I'm swaging on you. I'm ballin I'm ballin Iverson on you" we sang laughing. Crystal started dancing making me laugh lightly. After a while of dancing, singing and rapping we returned home. Well my apartment. When we got in Crystal plopped down on couch. "You know I notice I spend a lot of time over your apartment that I kinda forgot I had one" I chuckled sitting next to her. She laughed an agreed. We stay silent for a second then spoke. "Netflix?" I asked. She nodded going to my room and I followed behind her. Of course we both changed into Calvin Klein's, I'm in boxers and she's in a bra and panties. We turned of the lights and turned on some movie. We cuddled up together under the covers. She watched the movie while I left small kisses on her neck. ( Netflix and chill😌Y'all already knew y'all knew truth y'all saw it coming ⬅️ literally😂). She laughed slightly and cuddled more into me. Ironically White Iverson started playing in the middle of the movie. Christina turned up the tv and straddled me moving her hips singing to the song.

"Like they're OT
Double OT like I'm KD, smokin' OG" she sang lacing her fingers with mine still grinding on me.
"And you know me, in my 2-3s and my gold teeth
Bitch I'm smiling, bet you see me from the nosebleeds
I'm the new 3 and I change out to my new 3s" we sung together. I sat up a bit and turned down the tv. "Hey" she pouted. I grabbed her hip with one hand and her face with another. "Can we talk" She stopped pouting once she saw I was serious. "Yea what's up?" She asked repositioning her self on my crouch. Man this girl. "Well what do think about....marriage" I asked playing with her fingers. I looked in her eyes for a moment and saw a little twinkle of hope. She smiled shyly. Aww. "Well I think it's a good I guess" she whispered. I smiled thinking of a question I have been wanting to ask. "How long have you been on birth control?" I asked now grabbing both her cheeks. She was surprised by my question but then she looked down. "Since the baby...passed" I whispered getting closer to her face. She nodded. "I just.... I'm scared to have a baby right now. I don't want us to go threw that pain again of another one of our baby's.... Dying" she played with the rim of my boxers. "It's okay just tell me when your ready?" She nodded an pecked my lips. She pulled away slowly biting her lip. I smirked a bit knowing exactly what she wanted. I flipped us over and kissed down her neck pulling down her underwear slowly. Once they were off I dropped them over the side of the bed. I bit my lip at the sight while she pulled down my boxers with her feet. I leaned down and kissed her lips biting and sucking softly. My boxers disappeared under the blankets so I was completely naked and I didn't feel like fighting with her bra strap so I used both my hands to rip her bra and snatched it off throwing it on the floor with her panties (ugh I hate that word) "That bra was expensive"she moaned out. "I'll get you a new one" I moaned kissing down her stomach all the way to her inner thighs. She laced her fingers in my hair pulling at it softly. For someone who likes it rough she's not very rough. I went back up to her lips and grabbed her wrist putting them above her head. I thrusted roughly into her gaining a cry of pleasure. Her hands roamed my body as I continued to thrust into her. The phone started ringing and I groaned thrusting a little faster ignoring it. The phone rang over and over until I finally grabbed her waist and stopped mid thrust grabbing the phone. "What" I asked harshly out of breath. "Woah why does like sound like you ran a marathon?" Kalin asked laughing. I bit my lip trying keep in a moan. Christina kept thrusting her hips up. "I uhh" I was lost for words when she flipped us over and started riding me slowly. "I gotta go bye" I rushed out before hanging up tossing the phone at the chair in the corner. "Shit" I moaned throwing my head back. She gripped my shoulders grinding her hips against me. "Ugh fuck" she moaned. Her face flushed a bit which ment she was about to cum. "I'm about to cum" she whispered slightly. I came and so did she. I pulled out and put my arms behind my head breathing heavily. Crystal laid on my stomach trying to catch her breath. I laid my hand on her butt and kissed her sweetly. "I love you" "I love you too" she smiled. After a while of silence I heard soft snores. Christina was sleeping. I laughed quietly and turn on the food network which for some reason we usually fall asleep to. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Christina POV
My eyes fluttered open and I realize that Myles isn't in bed. I get up and stretch, brush my teeth then hop in the shower. I throw on some black sweats that hung low and showed my black Calvin Klein's,thank god Myles brought a bunch of pairs and bra and underwear, I also put on grey tank crop. I walked in the kitchen and saw Kalin,Cam,Jake and Megan chatting while Myles was  drinking orange juice. "Hey guys. Morning babe" I kissed Myles. "Morning princess" he picked me up and put me on the counter. He opened my legs and stood I between them. "Last night was...something" he smiled laughed. I giggled and nodded my head. "It was...cliché" "How?" He smirked. "The typical Netflix and Chill" I winked. He laughed throwing his head back. "Honestly I don't get why they don't call it 'Netflix and Sex'" he explained use air quotes. "Wait you guys watched Netflix without me?" Kalin pouted. "Is that why you hung up on me so fast?" We all laughed. "Well we didn't really watch the movie" I blushed explaining. "Yea it pretty much went from talking to, well you know" Myles chuckled kissing me. He grabbed my waist pulling me as close as possible slipping his tongue in my mouth. "Uhh guys maybe we should leave and let you guys spend as much time together since Myles leaves next week. So we'll see you guys later" Jake stated saying bye along with everyone else. Me and Myles waved not breaking the kiss. Once the door closed. We made out on the counter for a good 3 minutes. We pulled away and put our foreheads against each other and smile at each other. "I'm gonna miss you like crazy" I whispered trying not to cry. "I think I might die without you. I told myself not to lose you and being away from you for 3 months is just wow. I'm sorry that I have to go and miss Christmas,New Years and Valentine's Day which are your favorite holidays. But I'm going to make the most of these 8 days."
Myles is my weakness. I love him so much and I only just got him back. I don't think I can spend a Christmas without my lover.