0.7

Christina POV
"Positive" I said holding up the pregnancy test. Oh my god.

3 Months Later

I'm three months pregnant. I haven't told or seen Myles since that night. He tries to calls me but I blocked his number. He knocks on my door but I haven't answered. I told my boss and she understood and promised not to tell anyone. Tori,Megan,David and Kalin know and promised not to tell. I know what your thinking one your going to get fatter and show and two your dating. I never go out alone so he won't see me and we aren't official. I been going to my doctor appointments.Right now I'm sitting on the couch with Tori, Megan and David. I start to feel a little dizzy. I hold my head as I get up and run well try to, my big ass stomach got in the way. I bend down to the toilet and throw up. Oh my gosh. Is that? blood? My stomach starts hurting and the room starts spinning. I scream in pain and feel something run down my leg. I touch my leg then look at my hand. Blood. "Oh my god...SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE" I screamed crying hard. Tori running in along with Megan. "Oh my god! David! Call 911!" Tori yelled and sat by my side. I rocked back and forth screaming and crying in pain. I need Myles.

Myles POV
I'm sitting on my couch crying.Christina hasn't called or texted me in months. Oh god what if she fond out what happened between me her sister. Loud screaming and crying interrupted my thoughts. I ran to opening the door not caring if I was wearing sweats no shirt or shoes. I look outside and there are lots of people in the pjs withs worried looks. Christina! I start banging on the door and the cries get louder. "Christina!" I yelled listening to the door. "Christina stay with me!" I hear somebody yell. I take a step back and the kick the door hard. (FYI Ow) The door burst open and I run inside. "Christina!" I yelled running to the kitchen. "In here!" I heard David yell? I ran to her bedroom bathroom. I walk in see David performing CPR on Crystal who has bloody hands,legs and mouth. She Looks.... bigger. It doesn't look like fat it looks like pregnancy weight. "Oh my gosh"I whispered crying now. I grabbed her hand and cried my eyes out. Soon the paramedics came and took her to the hospital. Everyone stayed back either looking stocked or crying. I cried and screamed and punched the floor. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and threw it at the wall crying. I kept throwing stuffing screaming. David tried to stop me but I screamed for him to leave me alone. Soon Kalin,Christina's mom,sister, my mom and dad came running in. I slid my back down the wall crying. My mom came to me hugging me. I looked T David with tears in my eyes. I got up and grabbed David by his shirt and pushed him against the wall. Everyone gasped. "What happened?! What did you do to her you asswhole?!" I screamed in his face. "Myles calm down I didn't do anything" He said calmly pushing me off softly. "I think it's time you guys know" Tori said. "Myles Crystal is pregnant" she said. "She's been pregnant for 3 months" she said looking down then up at me. Wait what? That's why she's been ignoring me! "Why didn't she tell me?" I said feeling a tear slip out. "She didn't think you would want to be with her" Kalin said. "Wait you knew?" I asked confused. "Who else knew?" I asked looking around the room. Everyone raised their hands even my parents. "So all you decided to keep my own child a secret!" I yelled. My rang interrupting anyone from talking. "Hello?" I asked rudely. "Mr.Parrish?"
"Yes" I said annoyed.
"This call is about Ms Christina"
"Oh yes?" I said more politely.
"I'm sorry but she had a miscarriage"

That's when my whole world caning crashing down.