0.13

Drake's music is fire tbh🔥

Christina POV
I giggled as Myles rubbed his nose on mine. He pecked my lips and my nose. "Ugh why are you guys so cute!?" Megan complained throwing a French fries at me. I threw them back and she tried to catch them in her mouth which made me laugh. I was sitting on Myles lap on the floor watching Chick flicks with Megan,David,Kalin and Cam. Still no word from Tori.I was interrupted by the doorbell. I got off Myles lap and ran to the door. I pulled the door open and the smile on my face turned to a frown. "What do what Tori" I snapped quietly. "I'm sorry about what happened. Can we talk real quick?" She asked looking down. I turned around and looked to see if anyone was listening. I stepped out closing the door quietly. I crossed my arms and glared at her. "I'm so so so sorry about what happened I know it looked bad but I swear I didn't do it!" She begged. I rolled my eyes and scoffed "Why should I believe you. You were the only one who knew what happened in the office" I snapped. She looked down and shook her head. "You see that's the thing... I kind.. Um I may have mentioned what happened to Clair" she whispered. My eyes widened. "What!?" I whisper yelled. "How could you?!" "I'm sorry! I didn't know it was her I was in the bathroom telling Megan on the phone what happened and mentioned the security cameras! I just wanted you to know that I would never do that to you. She must of got the security footage. I'm sorry your my best friend I would never do that" She looked up with watery eyes. "I..I believe you" I sighed. She cried and hugged me. "But that doesn't mean that I forgive you,blabber mouth" I teased and she laughed pulling away. "I talk to you later ok?" "Ok" she laughed. We hugged and I went back in and sat on Myles lap "Who was that?" He whispered kissing my neck. "Mail man" I said. I couldn't tell them it was Tori they would freak. We continued to watch the movie then a sex scene came on. Myles moved me off his lap and and walked into my room. I wonder what's up with him.

Myles POV
I'm sexually frustrated. I've been for hours. Ugh! I pace back and forth debating wether I should jack off or not.  I'll just shower or I could fuck her in the shower. I'll just blast music to block out our moans. Yea ill do that I ran a warm shower and and strip down,wrap a towel around my waist my boner clearly visible. I text Crystal 

I need you baby👅💦

I smirk and blast hotline bling by Drake and put it  on repeat. The door opens to revel a sexy Crystal. I walk toward her turning up the music and tossing my phone on the bed behind me. I pushed the door close. I kiss her and untie her pants and pull down to her to her ankles and helping her step out of them. She bit her lip and ran her hands down my chest which makes me smirk. Pulling her shirt over her head I unclip her bra leaving her in only underwear. As I bend down I kiss down her thighs pulling them down her legs. I grab her under her butt and hold her on my waist kissing her softly. I walked to the bathroom still holding her.

You used to call me on my, you used to, you used to
You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love

The music blared hella loud. I dropped my towel stepping in the shower,her wrapped around my now naked waist. I pushed her against the tiled wall and kissed her while rubbing her slowly as the water hit us. "M..m..Myles" she whimpered grabbing my arms. I bit down on her neck sucking viciously. I stuck a finger in her curling it a bit. I thrusted my finger in and out adding a second finger. "Ugh Baby" she moaned biting my bottom lip. I pulled her fingers out as she screamed cuming . I put her down and held her hips as she tried to catch her breath. Once she was breathing regular she started to pump me but I moved her hand and she pouted. "No fair" she said pouting. "Sorry princess I wanna pleasure you" I  laughed. I lift up her left leg and thrust into her hard causing a loud cry from her. I wrap her leg around my waist and thrust faster and deeper trying to find her G-spot. All of sudden she starts moaning crazily, grabbing my hips to make me go faster. "Ugh faster!" She yelled over the loud music "Deeper go deep Myles!" I chuckle at her eagerness. Found it. I grab her other leg and spread it a bit thrusting as fast and deep as I can. I put my head in her neck trying to ignore the burning in my stomach. "M...M...Myles I can't, I " she stuttered shaking a bit. "Let go" I whispered as I came in her. She came on my stomach which made me laugh and her blush. "Didn't know I could make you cum that hard" I teased turning wash off. I pulled her in front of the water and washed her hair as she got all cleaned up. After we got done I got dressed in black and red basket ball shorts that hung low on my hips. Christina put on short shorts that showed a little bit of her butt and a sports bra. I lay on my back and sighed. Crystal crawled toward me and sat on my stomach. She bit her lip and ran her hands down my bare chest. She leaned down and kissed me biting my lip in process. I grabbed her ass with made her giggle a bit. We made out for a good 5 minutes then the door opened. "Myles... Oh ok ew gross" David gaged along with Megan and Cam. We didn't care so I squeezed her ass since it was facing the door and moaned buckling my hips up to meet hers.I flip us over and kissed down her body flipping them off. They closed the door laughing. I pulled away hovering over her. I tilted my head and winked at her and she blushed. "I love you so much" I said kissing her nose. I love her with all my heart and soul i do but she's fucking lying to me. Mailman my ass. And how is she not pregnant we have sex basically everyday I'm not mad about that but come mailman. We live in and apartment building you have to go down stairs to get mail. Hmm what is my little princess hiding?

A/n I love the word hella idk why I just do😋