Promotion

Dark Secrets Series: His Drastic Devotion by Maveveyl

GENRE : Romance

BLURB : A night that changes the lives of two unspoken hearts that played by a selfish person. The girl named Serene who doesn't want anything but to find the right person who will love her unconditionally and to prove that happy ever after still exist despites of what happened to her father's downfall because of her mother's disappereance.

Someone got drugged and someone got suffered from the consequences. She almost give up but someone came and helped Serene to move forward.

The secret started with two victims. The girl who will bear her rapist's baby and the man who loves someone without expressing his feelings and only loves her in secret.

However, behind all the chaos and the person who is folding the dark secrets was the man's most trusted friend.

QUOTES : I never thought that the secrets we have are the sweetest when it's slowly unfolding.

PRE-ORDER PERIOD UNTIL THE END OF OCTOBER 2021.

PRICE : 350 + sf

SHIPPING : 65 around Metro Manila, 165+ outside Luzon.

BOOK DETAILS
- Matte book lamination
- Anti scratch book cover
- Soft pale cream paper
- 5 x 8

BOOK INCLUSIONS
- Book marks
- Post card
- Button pins
- Keychain
- Signed by the authors

MODE OF PAYMENT

GCASH
Maybelle Israel Mata
09352697996

PALAWAN / CEBUANA
Maybelle Mata
09352697996

Kindly PM the page or the author for reservations and more info, and please don't forget to fill up the google form. STRICTLY PAYMENT FIRST, YOU CAN'T FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM WITHOUT THE PROOF OF PAYMENT.

GOOGLE FORM LINK : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJq7MwbKiqUJs0eFk6JGTuO0mqrPHYMr0blCb3GRT_JZNLLA/viewform?usp=pp_url

ORDER NOW! 🛒