𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢

Y

oonoh sighs looking around the crowded emergency room. "Hey" He stops one nurse who's passing by the bed Jiyoon was lying down. "We've been here for whole 15 minutes, should we wait longer?" He snaps. "Mister, I'm sorry, I'll call someone for you" The nurse walk away from him.

Yoonoh calmly wait for a few more minutes without sitting down. He sighs pushing his hair back, he's getting annoyed. "Yoonoh..." Jiyoon calls. "Wait" He said going to the table where a doctor is sitting.

"Hey, 20 minutes. I've been here for 20 minutes, you won't treat her?" He lean on the table giving the other person a look. "We're currently pack right now, can you wait for a few minutes?" The Doctor stood up. "How much more? Her calf is broken, don't let me do anything violence" He threatened. "Mister, please calm down. We'll settle everything within the next few minutes, so please wait"

"Hey!" He load his revolver pointing it at the Doctor. "Treat her, right now" The Doctor did not get to do anything but do as he says. Yoonoh watch from the other side as the Doctor treat Jiyoon. "She'll need to wear a cast for the mean time"

"Should I drive you home?" Yoonoh ask the girl. "Yes" Jiyoon answers. "Alright" Yoonoh starts the engine of his car driving the girl to her home. The drive took only a few minutes, Yoonoh drop Jiyoon in their house before returning to his own house.

"Hyung, how's Jiyoon?" Jisung run towards him as he enter the huge house. "She's fine. You did a good job" He walk pass the younger boy. "Ah right, Jisung. Go back to the location where everything happened" He face Jisung again. "Why?" The boy questions. "No, I mean, tell Johnny, Mark and Ten to go there and collect the body" He clarifies. "When you said it might get dirty, is this what you mean?"

"No, they're alive. It has been only about an hour or two, they're still there. Please do me a favor" Yoonoh returns to going to his room. He walk up the stairs only to stumble upon Jungwoo. "Ah Jaehyun, I have something to discuss with you" Jungwoo said. "Is it urgent?" He plays with his keys. "It's about Jiyoon." The man answers. "Come in"

"I tried apologizing to Jiyoon" Jungwoo began. "I know Jiyoon, she won't forgive you nor me because of one sorry" He sighs. "I know but Jaehyun, can I be friends with her?" The tall man questions confusing the other one. "What do you mean?" Yoonoh frowns. "I wanted to be friends with Jiyoon. She somehow understands me. I kinda blurted everything to her"

"What exactly is everything you blurted to her?" Yoonoh only hope it's not the things that aren't meant to be discuss with the girl. "Well...all the things you did for me. It just comes out of my mouth, I told her you're supporting me, that's why I did it. You know, watching her for you" Jungwoo answers. "Sorry?" He's still confuse. He wants Jungwoo to clarify everything until it's clear to him.

"It was our lunch time, you actually left school that day so I approach the table she's sitting at. She told me to leave which results me to blurting everything out. I'm sorry" Jungwoo look down. "What are the things you told her? I hope it's not what I'm thinking" He cross his arms. "No, it's not those things. She won't believe me that you're paying for my expenses while you're studying yourself so I told her your work. And how you earn your fortune"

"Which work did you tell her?" His frowns deepen. It's going somewhere. The talk Jungwoo shared with Jiyoon. It going somewhere. "The legal one" Jungwoo answers. "And what did she say?" He asks. "I made a conclusion, she believes me" The man answered. "I understand. Now answer me, why do you need my permission if you want to be friends with her? It's not my place to stop you from what you want to do. All I ask of you is to finish your study and do what I told you, watch over Jiyoon"

"I mean, you like Jiyoon. You like her so much even-no, I'm scared you'll get you know, protective of her" Jungwoo mutters. "Even if she don't like me? You can say that, don't worry. I'm not that protective of her, you're my friend, you won't betray me"

"But why is it called 41?" Yoonoh hum responding to Taeil. "Why is it called 41? This illegal company you're gonna build" The other man clarifies more. "Shut up. Someone might hear you" He sighs. "Answer me" Taeil mumbles. "Not for kids. It's written like this" He showed a paper to Taeil as they watch the building goes under construction. "Not for kids? There's no kids within us"

"When i say kids I meant was the dreamies. Once this is build, none of those kids are allowed to go in or even know what's happening inside. Everyone who's born in 2000 or so. They're not allowed inside. And no one must talk about what's happening inside" He explains. "I'm still confuse what you're gonna do inside once it's done" Taeil admits. "Drugs"

"What? Are you insane?" Taeil blurt out. "I'm not. Yuta is currently dealing with the biggest dealer in Japan to deliver it here. The estimated time is a rind 2 to 5 months. I'm pretty sure by the given business days, this is done." He smiles looking at the building in front of him. "I'm not really against us to earning money by this kind of business but what will be their reaction?" Taeil said. Yoonoh knows deep down what the man was trying to say, the kids and everyone.

"They can't do anything but do as I say. I run this organization"