𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝔘𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱

TW! Strong language

Jaehyun exit his room calmly in his school uniform. He buried his hand deep in his pocket walking down the stairs. His eyes immediately went to his Mom who's having a tea with a bunch of paperworks on the table. Sighing, he approach his Mom.

"Mom" He calls. "Why? It's time for school, why are you here yet?" His Mom kept her eyes on the laptop. "I'm thinking of going back to Korea" He said. "Why? You're doing well here?" His Mom replied. "I'm 16, I can handle myself" He shrug. "No, no one would take care of you"

"What's the difference when I'm here and in Korea? I take care of myself wherever I am" He replies. "What do you mean? How will you take care of yourself? How about daily payments and a roof?" His Mom face him. "So it's about the money?" He let out a loud sigh. "Of course it is. I can't come with you, I have loads of work here"

"Then, let Dad handle it" He frowns. "He know nothing about business. And I'd rather do it than stay home doing nothing" That made him upset even more. "How about you stay home and spend time with me?" He slightly smiles. "That'll be too boring. You're old already, like you said"

"Then, I'll go to Korea. I want to study there" He set aside his anger. "Why? Tell me why. We're doing well here" His Mom face him. "We are but I want to go back. So I will" He turn his heel exiting the house.

Jaehyun handed his card to the lady to pay for his ticket to Seoul. Once he got his ticket, he left the area going to the mall right away. He walk alone in the street in his uniform while the wind blew his hair up.

Entering the mall, he went straight to the clothes section. "Oh, my God. Who is this?" He halts facing the owner of the voice. "Jay, I heard you're leaving?" Hanna grin. "Yeah, a new start would be lovely" He throw clothes on the basket. "It's a pity. We're not done playing yet"

That made him struggle to respond. The game. The game that ruined his life and left a scar in his body. "How's your chest? I bet it hurts as hell" Hanna mockingly frowns. "See you" Hanna grin walking pass him.

Releasing the air he's been holding, his fist balled in anger. "One day, Hanna Vivian. One day I'll make you beg me"

"What are you doing?!" He shouts pushing Jewel Vivian away from his Mom. "What a nuisance. I thought you're leaving?" Jewel Vivian sighs. "What are you doing? Leave" He connects his brows. "Oh, I will"

"It will hurt" He slightly smiles damping the cotton on his Mom's bleeding forehead. "Mom, what happened?" He decided to asks. "Just accident. Nothing else" His Mom lies. "Is it about Dad again? The mistress incident" He sighs. "I'm wedded to your Dad, I'm not the mistress"

"I know but isn't Ms. Jewel married to Dad even before I was born? And you said, Hanna isn't Dad's daughter, right?" He enquires. "Yeah, their marriage did not work. After a month of marriage, your Dad filed a divorce." His Mom answers. "That's a relief, it would be an eyesore if Hanna is my sister"

"Mom, will you be fine while I'm gone? Ms. Jewel won't eventually stop pestering you" He sighs. "Yeah, I was thinking of buying a new house. Far from this"

Jaehyun drag his suitcase out of the house, finally ready to go to the airport for his flight back to Seoul. "What are you doing?" He questions Jewel and Hanna Vivian. "Nothing, just watching you leave" Hanna answers. "Do you hate me that much?" He deeply sighs. "Yeah! You're the most disgusting person I've ever seen!"

"I wish you die so in your next life your not a son of a mistress anymore" Hanna throws words to him. In all the years he's getting bullied by the Vivian's, he held himself and stops himself from fighting back but at this rate, he can't tell if he could stop himself.

"If I die..." He starts surprising the two by his sudden words. "I'll make sure to drag the two of you with me" He look up glaring at the two woman. "I've never fight you back knowing that if I do, you'll miserably lose. But now that I'm leaving, I better leave all my grudge behind"

"But knowing how demonic you two are, I believe we won't have the same destination when we dies"

"Hey..!" Jewel Vivian shouts. "Why? If you think a 16 year old won't answer a 35 year old who barely have the attitude taught in school, won't answer you, you're wrong"

"From the age 7 to 15, you bully me. Pretending to be friend with my Mom. If my Mom can't see your ulterior motive, I could."

"It's too bad, I'm way smarter than you"

"I'll make sure to see you two in a few years. And when we do, I'll make sure you two kneel beyond me." He grin. "Yeah, like you have the strength to do that. Right, trash?"

"Oh, I do." He smirks. "Hey! You got no respect at—" He interrupted the older woman. "Talking about respect, it would better for you to not mention that. Because you don't have it"

"Just because you're an old motherfucking hag, does not mean you deserve respect." He replied. "There's a school for old ladies just across the street, they teach life lessons"

"How dare you?!" Jewel Vivian aim to throw a slap across his face. He sighs catching the woman's hand before it reach his face. "The wound right here is enough, not my face" He let go of the woman's hand. "Listen to me, you two" He starts again.  "Yes, I'm talking about you two" He sighs scratching his head.

"I'll make sure to uncover the past and buried you two in the future. Alive and breathing well"

"Or should I say, I'll buried the three of us and then...what should I do?"

"How about running a sharp and newly bought knife across your stomach up to your chest and inside your heart?"

"That would be lovely"