𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝔖𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔯 𝔭𝔱. 3

Jungwoo look around the empty house. Jaehyun has already suspected him. Which is not a good thing. Slowly and quietly, he went in the room where they would usually see each other without Jiyoon. "What took you so long?" Yuta welcomes. "Jaehyun talk to me" He said. "What did he say?" This time it's Johnny who asks. "He called me traitor" He answered again. "What?"

"I save it, I told him Jiyoon would only meet up with me for something not related to his plans. He somehow buy it" He states. "Somehow?" Lucas asks. "I'm not entirely sure if he believes me" He honestly declares. "We're doomed" Winwin pull his hair in frustration. "No, no we can still save it. Although they have Mark and Taeyong, if we're against brain we lost but you have me and Johnny" Lucas states.

"No matter what we're against, we lost if we lost" Haechan boredly look at them. His feet on the table with a thick amount of money on his hand. "Wow, thanks for the help" Sungchan cross his arm. "It's not the time to argue, are you all stupid?" Yuta cuss. "I states a fact. Whoever wins this useless war, wins. And what's your goal again? To put Jaehyun down? That's so pointless" Haechan snaps.

"Then, why did you join?" Johnny rolls his eyes. "I'm in this whatever my choice is. I know something that you all are afraid of Jaehyun knowing. Why? Cause you know it deep inside you that we won't win against Jaehyun. The only thing that's separating the level of this group and Jaehyun's is...." Haechan stands up throwing the money on the table.

"The old rotten and weak wood which this group is standing at. And do you know what kind of flatform Jaehyun is standing at? A strong and new wood and what's special is, there's a throne behind him waiting to be seated by him"

Yoonoh somehow calm down knowing Jungwoo isn't the traitor. Although he's not sure if he could believe Jungwoo. There's still a slight belief that Jungwoo is really the traitor and is working with someone.

"What's with the mood?" He ask sitting beside Yuta. "What's this?" Winwin ask pertaining to the food he ready for the group. "Just a small compensation since we all work hard these days" He fake a smile. "Ah...some group is thinking of different thing" Haechan grin playing with the wine glass on his hand. Haechan is definitely one of them and is force into joining the group. He thoughts. "What do you mean?" Jaemin asks. "I mean what I mean" Haechan smiles.

"Let's eat now" Taeil sighs starting to eat. The others did the same so Yoonoh dig in as well.

The heated dinner finally comes to an end. Yoonoh went back up to his room. "You can go now" He talk to Jiyoon who is out of energy sitting on the floor. "Why the sudden change of mind?" Jiyoon look up. "Just" He went straight to his closet. He Change into shorts and a pair of button shirt. He grab a new towel before exiting the closet.

When he get to the main room, the woman was long gone. He then exit his room going to the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Taeil asks. "To the pool. I need to clear my mind for a second" He grab a wine glass and a wine. "Be back before midnight" He nods leaving the house.

When he reach the pool, it was empty so he go straight to a sun lounger. He place the wine on the table unbuttoning his shirt. He throw his shirt on the table lying down.

His mind immediately drift off to Jungwoo. The man's statement to him was so scripted. Jungwoo practice what he's going to say to him. It's way top obvious. "Hey" He open his eyes. He's immediately welcome by the sight of Haechan. "What is it?" He sighs. "I have something interesting to tell you" That made him sit up.

"You're one of them, why?" He asks. "So you know? I knew it, that group is way too weak" Haechan shakes his head. "You're not supposed to tell me this, aren't you?" He frowns. "Yeah and it's not like they can do anything about it. You know I have a big role in the group although it's still too weak" Haechan replied. "Who are the members? How many? Jisung is not one them, right?"

"Yeah, Jisung isn't one of them so is Taeil, Taeyong and Mark. Well technically Yuta wants Mark in the group but he immediately give up on asking Mark because you know....Mark is working hard for you. I know it already when Yuta failed to get Mark, they can't win against you" Haechan states. "What makes you sure?"

"I am 100% sure. Yeah, your group can't win if we're gonna use strength but brain is better than strength. They have Lucas and Johnny" Haechan name the other traitor. Johnny....I never would have thought. He sighs in frustration. "What do you mean Johnny is within them? He was the one who capture Antonio's brother" He questioned.

"Yeah exactly and you're not surprise when you left that idiot with Johnny? Johnny spent an hour with that man alone and still did not get any information? You're not as wise as you look" Haechan sighs in disappointment. "And just so you know, not everyone in the group is working with Ji Jiwon" Haechan adds. "What? I don't understand" He shakes his head.

"Dude, that group is made against you and in that 8 member group, including me, one is the first traitor. Do you wanna know who killed Jiyoon's family? Of course it's Ji Jiwon but the two of them killed Jiyoon's family. Not only Ji Jiwon and hint! He's living in the same area, breathing the same air, eating the same food and in the same roof as you" Haechan grin. "Who is it?"

"Winwin"