𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔠𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔶 𝔞 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔰𝔱

"Can you do it?" Yoonoh ask the woman while he help her walk to the bathroom. "Yeah" Jiyoon nods finally reaching the bathroom. "I'll get you clothes" He close the door for the woman.

"What do you plan to do now?" Mark welcomes. "What do you mean?" He ask rummaging through the paper bags he ask Jungwoo to buy. "You're way too chill" Taeyong states. "I'm not" He pull out a top and pants. "You are" Taeyong repeats. "I don't know, I'll think about what to do with Ji Jiwon." He continue to open the paper bags.

"And you need loads of time? You usually make decision fast. I hope you did not forgot how long you think about injecting that chemical to Jiyoon" Mark questions. "That decision took me 30 minutes" He face the men. "30 minutes that almost ends her existence, yeah. Tell us what to do!" Taeyong exclaims. "I will, soon" He turn around going upstairs again.

"You're way too relax!" Mark shouts. "I know!" He shouts back entering the room. He went straight to the door of the bathroom. "Jiyoon? Are you done?" He knock on the door. "Almost" The woman answers. "I'll put the clothes here. I have to go out, can you handle yourself?" He ask again. "Yeah, I'll be fine"

He change into a sleeveless see through top and a white pull over. He put on loose pants exiting the room while wearing his watch and necklace. "Where are you going?" Taeil ask from the kitchen. "Out. I'll be back tomorrow morning" He answers grabbing his keys. "I said where" Taeil snaps. "To Hanna Vivian" He sighs. "Why?" Jisung ask this time. "I have to go and tell her something"

"Like what?" Taeil asks. "I'm going to tell her about the necklace" He pull out the necklace from his pocket. "No, you're not going there just because of that" Taeil 4 frowns. "You got me, I'll be back" He leaves the area.

Pulling over the area, he turn off the engine exiting his car. He slam the door close approaching the door. Pressing the door bell, he calmly wait for it to open. "Who— Jaehyun" Jewel Vivian greets.. "Is Hanna inside?" He force a smile. "Ah yes, come in" The older woman smiles. He nods entering the huge house.

"She's getting ready" Jewel Vivian smiles. He nods still staring at the pictures hanging on the wall. "Hanna is pretty even when she was young, don't she?" Jewel Vivian stands beside him. "She is" He slightly smiles. "Where did she get her scar? I notice it, on her wrist" He slightly turn to the woman. "Some accident made by a adaptive child"

That made him confuse. He's sure he was the one who did that scar. Adaptive child? Who? Him? "What do you mean?" He respond. "Nothing, it's not worth talking about that trash" His fist automatically balled in anger. "Trash?" He grin.

"How about I show you who's the trash?" He took out his gun. "Jaehyun! What are you doing?!" Jewel Vivian panics. "What's happening here?" His eyes went to the stairs where Hanna Vivian is standing at. "How dare you come here and point a gun at my Mom?" Hanna Vivian approach them.

"This is what I came here for, let me introduce myself. I'm pretty sure you two miss me so much" He kept his gun on his pocket. "Jaehyun, what are you doing?" Hanna Vivian asks. "It must've been so long that you forgot me" He smirks stripping off his jacket. "Remember this?" He points at the scar on his chest. "This Masterpiece is made by you yourself Hanna Vivian"

"How dare you?!" Hanna Vivian shouts taking a step away from him. "I was waiting for this time to come" He pull out his weapon. "Jay, calm down. Let's talk about this" Jewel Vivian shakes in fear. "Fine, let's talk this down. I don't really like using my strength to women"

"It must be great living comfortably after ruining the shit out of me" He glares at the women in front of him. "You knew me, how come you never tell me?" Hanna Vivian asks. "I've always plan to ruin the two of you until you have nothing but seeing how much you have right now, I don't need your penny"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hanna Vivian, you're always slapping me with your fortune back then and even telling me that me and my Mom have nothing but my father's money. Let me turn the table around, you have nothing right now. The fake necklace you're wearing...." He starts. "What do you mean it's fake? It comes straight from the auction. And Hanna would never wear something cheap"

"Don't worry, it's not cheap. It cost 192 million...for a fake necklace" He grin. "What the hell are you saying?" Hanna Vivian nervously speaks. Sighing, he stands up throwing the necklace on the table. "You can have that. Exchange it with a money and find something better" He wears his pull over again. "Aren't you stepping over us too much?"

"Did you think about that when you step on me and my Mom?" He snaps. "Speaking of your Mom, how's she? Did she not tell you yet?" Jewel Vivian grin. "Tell me what?" He didn't know what happened but his voice came out shaking. "Oh, Poor Jay, you know nothing" Jewel Vivian replied grinning at him. "Jung Jaehyun, you're adopted"

"What the fuck are you saying?" He cuss. "Can't accept the truth? Ask your great adoptive mother"

"Hyung, you're back" Taeyoon greets. In anger, he push the younger man out of his way. "Mom? Where's my Mom?" He ask Taeyoon. "In the kitchen" Without responding, he went straight to the kitchen.

"Mom" He calls. "Jaehyun" The older woman approach him. "Have you eaten?" His Mom replies. "Mom, am I adopted?" He ask straight. "What...what are you talking about?" His Mom look away.

"I am, right?"