𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝔄𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"She probably receive it by now, right?" Yoonoh ask staring at his phone, waiting for that certain person to call or text him. "Stop staring at your phone and get ready for the auction" Taeil said fixing his suit. Yoonoh, Taeyong, Mark, Taeil, and Jisung decided to go to the auction altogether. "I can get ready in 5 minutes, I'm not like Jiyoon" He said still staring at his phone. "I can't believe you spent half a million for her dress"

"You can't even buy Jiyoon a new dress" Taeil adds. "I can buy Jiyoon anything she wants whatever the price is, she told me to focus on Hanna. She knows my history with the Vivian's" He reply. "So it's true that she's the girl you were talking about? I thought that's only Jiyoon's theory" Taeil sat back down on the couch after fixing his suit. "Yeah, it's her. Spending half a million for her dress is useless when that dress will end up on the floor"

"Is that suppose to be a dirty talk or something else?" Taeil replied. "Definitely not dirty talk" He shrug. "It's disgusting to dirty talk to her" He adds. "Then, what do you mean by that?" Taeil raise a brow. "He's definitely gonna fuck her and introduce himself" Taeyong and Mark comes out of their room finally in suit. "You're not gonna do that, right? She's still a human being" Taeil said, shook. "Did she think about that when she step on me and my Mom?"

He stands up throwing his phone on the couch. "I'll get ready" He walk up the stairs to go to his room.

"Did you send the lambo?" He ask Jisung. "Yeah, Jungwoo, who you told me to be the driver, has pick them up" Jisung adjust his suit. "Then, let's go" He said. The others follow him. "I'll carpool with Taeyong" Mark said following Taeyong to his own car. "Me too" Jisung run after Mark.

"Are you really gonna fight Ji Jiwon to that necklace?" Taeil ask buckling his belt. Yoonoh did the same starting the engine. "Depends. According to my mood at this time, yes" He shrug. "According to your mood?" Taeil ask, not believing what he just heard. "Who knows? It might change in a few minutes" He drive out of the building. "How could your mood change in a few?"

"Depends. What if I see Jiyoon and—" Taeil interrupted him. "And suddenly you're horny?" He scoff looking away. "What the fuck? You're supposed to say happy" He exclaims. "You've been running after Jiyoon quite a while now and all I can say, your relationship this time is on and off" Taeil states. "It's neither on or off. Jiyoon is meeting someone" He sighs. "Meeting someone? She's always with us?"

"Yeah, within us. I saw her that night. The night something happened to us, like we did that thing, she enter a room in my house. The man she's meeting and her is planning something" He let out a loud sigh. "Who could it be? Could it be Jungwoo? They're close" Taeil wonders. "I don't know, I can't think straight right now. All I know is, I can't fully trust Jiyoon to this war. She might be teaming up with the traitor among us"

"But she's doing as I told her? And she's not doing anything without yours or my supervision" Taeil states. "I know. The two of them planned it too well that they rarely meet. I think that night was the last time they meet" He replied. "Did you not hear the voice? The one she's talking to" The man responds. "He did not speak. There's a possibility that they know I'm listening and I followed Jiyoon"

"Our group is not healthy anymore, I really don't want to admit this but sometimes I think Doyoung and Winwin is giving you daggers eyes" Taeil lean on the backrest. "I don't know. I'll find him sooner or later."

Not too long later, they arrive at the venue. He drive straight to the parking lot. Finally settling on the spot, he exit his car so is Taeil. "Hanna Vivian and her Mom arrive already" The other three approach them. "I see, let's go in"

"Is that the necklace?" Yoonoh ask Jisung staring at the ruby necklace on the transparent box resting on the stage. "Yes, the bidding will start at 14 million" Jisung answers. "Already?" He exclaims. "Are you backing out? There's Ji Jiwon holding a briefcase of money" Taeil says. He raise a brow looking at the direction where Ji Jiwon is. "Who is that woman beside him? She looks old" He frowns. "His Mom"

"Mom? I thought Antonio is his guardian?" He claims. "I know, it's weird. In his papers it say that he's got no family left then suddenly a certain woman appears to be his Mom" Taeyong sighs crossing his arms. "Is the woman faking it? For the money, I mean" Jisung asks. "No, she's his Mom" He confirms. "What makes you certain?" Mark questioned. "Just."

He fix his suit once again approaching the table where Jewel and Hanna Vivian were sitting. "Am I late?" He whispers to the woman. "Jaehyun!" Hanna calls. He smiles sitting at the chair beside the woman. "Ji Jiwon" He calls noticing the man sitting beside Jewel Vivian. "He's your date?" Ji Jiwon point at him. "He is. Why?"

"There's not a single piece here that cost 800,000" Ji Jiwon provokes. "Oh. I'm not here for the trash that cost 800,000 I'm here for the one that cost more than your life" He reply. "What?" Ji Jiwon connects his brows. "Sorry?" He reply. "What do you mean by that?" It's clear that this trash is only good at provoking and not at receiving one.

"There's no need to get angry when someone is spitting facts"