𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝔇𝔞𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

With the rain pouring up ahead Jiyoon's head. She walk beside Wujin to begin the operation. "What? Isn't she a suspect?" A cop point at her. "No, Mr. Jeong told us, she's with us" Wujin shakes his head. "What the hell are you talking about?" The man frowns. "Just get in the car"

"Here. Make sure to not take it off" Wujin handed her an earpiece. "Aren't you taking this operation too serious? Yoonoh is not a bad guy" She spats. "Just because he's the son of our chief doesn't mean he's a good guy. Ji Jiwon, who reported him to us is wanted for whole 3 years now."

"We did not expect him to turn himself in." Wujin states. "Are you all stupid that it took you three years to catch him?" She enquires. "Yeah, maybe we're too stupid. If Mr. Jeong did not take over this  case, we wouldn't have taken a step forward" Wujin sighs. "So you admit you're stupid?" She rolls her eyes. "I never deny it"

"Because there's nothing to deny!"

"Hey, aren't you jobless?" A cop butt in. "Are you trying to imply because I'm jobless and you're not, I'm the stupid one? Our team....it only took us 2 months to know the whereabouts of Ji Jiwon." She grin. "How about you? A degree holder, you have the help of the people around you, all graduates but took you three years without gathering any useful information."

"If Ji Jiwon hasn't show up to report Yoonoh, this operation won't occur"

"Cut it out" Wujin sighs. "Alright, I understand you. It's hard to admit that the opposite person is true" She nods. "We have arrive" They immediately exit the car, the rain hasn't stop pouring, it only gets stronger.

"Lead us" Wujin nudge her. "I'll call Yoonoh." She took out her phone. She dial Yoonoh's number which the man answers right away. Wujin gave her a look that he's watching her. She rolls her eyes lifting her phone to her ear.

"Yoonoh" She calls. "Jiyoon! Where are you?! Are you alright?!" The man respond from the other line. "Come down. I'm here, I'll wait for you" She says. "Alright, wait for me" she hums.

"And bring me my chocolates" Yoonoh stare at the screen that went off. Chocolates? "Jisung!" He shouts. "Hm?" Jisung exits the kitchen. "What does chocolate mean?" He asks. "Sweets?" Jisung respond. "No, like is it some codes that you and Jiyoon agree to?"

"Jiyoon told me" Taeyong arrives. "Told you what?" He asks. "Chocolates are SOS call. Did she said SOS?" He shook his head as answer. "She said bring me my chocolates" That made everyone quiet. "It's weapon. Someone is telling her to do something" Mark stood up. "What?"

"Look out the window" Yoonoh was confuse but still walk to the window. Multiple men in black with guns were around the building. "I see, they're taking this to another level" He grin. "Here" Mark throw a weapon to him which he catches. "There's a possibility that it's only us in the building"

"What do you mean?" He ask Taeil. "There's no noise around the hall. Seeing those cops with weapons would cause a huge mess and there's none. It's only us in the building"

Yoonoh lean on the wall beside the lift watching Renjun, Jaemin and Jisung walk out the building. "Woah!" Jaemin act like he's shook. "Who are you?" A cop asks. "We were just hanging out with friends, about to go home!" Renjun answers. "Go! Now!"

"Path 1, clear" Jisung said through the earpiece. His eyes went up to Mark who's on the second floor on the stairs. "Ready" Mark mouthed. He nods positioning his weapon.

Jiyoon silently watch beside Wujin. She look around the empty lobby only to spot Yoonoh behind the lift. She quietly took out her revolver giving Wujin a glance. "Excuse me" She turn her heel approaching Jisung and the rest.

"What's Yoonoh's planning?" She whispers. "This" Renjun slightly took Out his weapon. "I see, have you uh...seen Jeong Jaehyun?" She pretends like she's asking them as Wujin approaches the group. "No" Jisung answers. "Even so...you gotta cooperate with us" Wujin cross his arms. "Of course, we should"

"Name" Wujin speaks. "Na Jaemin, Huang Renjun and Park Jisung" Jaemin answers. "How old are you all?" Wujin asks again. "I'm 19, they are 21" Jisung answer this time. "Are you all still studying? If yes, where? Don't even lie" Wujin glare at the three. "No, we drop out"

"I see, for now, since we can't confirm if the identity you're giving is true. None of you are allowed to leave" Wujin turn around leaving. "He's annoying" Jaemin sighs. "He is" She nods, agreeing to Jaemin. "Let's get ready" Jaemin stands up from the chair. "Wait, you didn't tell me the plan"

"Simple. You settle that dipshit." Jaemin said pertaining to Wujin. "Alright" She turn her heels. "Hey" Jaemin calls. "What?" She face the three. "Meet us there, Taeil is waiting for us" She nods. "Go"

"Wujin" She calls. "What?" The older man face her. "I have something to tell you" She said grabbing the attention of Peter and the other cop. "What is it?" Wujin raise a brow. "Let's talk alone" She walk away from the group.

"What is it?" Wujin shouts. "I came to give you this" She hold out her fist. "What?" Wujin look at her. "This" She throw a punch on Wujin's cheeks. "Here's the kick in the balls you're waiting for" She lift her legs kicking the man in the balls.

"You better be careful of figuring who's who"