𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯

Yoonoh walk in the soundproof room looking around. Everyone is so busy. 8 weeks. It's been 8 weeks since the plan has set. "She's different than I expected" Taeil approach him. He hum looking at Jiyoon who has her eyes set on the board. "Desperation" He commented. "She's so desperate that she's doing her best, this is my first time seeing Jiyoon like this"

"Do you really have to cut her hair?" He follow up. "What?" Taeil exclaim. "I love her long hair, why do you have to cut it up to her shoulder?" He snaps. "Does her hair matter right now?" Taeil mumbles. "God! You and your kink!" Taeil sighs loudly leaving him alone. He lean on the wall staring at Jiyoon. The girl's hair that used to be long down her chest is now cut short above her shoulder.

For the past 2 months, Yoonoh can only watch as Jiyoon change in his eyes. The woman is now in burgundy hair-do. He used to love the girl's hair but seeing it right now, he can't tell if he still has that feeling. He knows he's the reason why Jiyoon is slowly changing and he can't do anything about it.

"This is not the Jiyoon I love" He mumbles exiting the room. He close the door behind him walking down the stairs. He buried his hand deep in his pocket finally reaching the ground floor. "Hyung, it's....Antonio. He's at the door" Jisung approach him. His mood fell down, is it finally starting? "I'll deal with him" He walk pass the younger man. He go to the door opening it.

"I hope you don't mind me serving you alcohol" Yoonoh place a glass on the table and a wine. "What brings you here again?" He sat down across the couch. "I'm here to finally made up my mind" He shifted his eyes. Finally. After 7 weeks. "So? Have you think about it?" He fake a smile. "Yes, let's team up. I want to catch that punk as soon as possible" Antonio balled his fist. "So we catch Jung Yoonoh together?" He grin. "Yeah"

"To start, do you have any clues about him?" He asks. "The thing is....no. All my men that's been captured by him were found dead in an abandoned mansion. So I got no clues about him" The man look down having another sip of alcohol. Yoonoh secretly smile in amusement. The idiot in front of him has no clue about him. And he finds it fun.

"It will be hard if we start like this. Let me call someone to help us" He smiles. "Taeyong!" He shouts. Within a second, Taeyong and Mark comes out. He stare at the men slightly nodding. "This is my men" Yoonoh speaks. "I'm Taeyong and this is Mark, we're please to meet you"

"To start of, it would be better if we go and look for clues at that house, where everything happened" Taeyong starts off. That's right. Keep the momentum and fool this asshole. Yoonoh thought. "Alright, we should head there as soon as the sun goes up" Antonio replied. "Before we call it a night, I want to introduce someone to you" He says. "Who?"

"Song Yuna, she's Song Yuna" He introduces Jiyoon with a fake name. "I'm Antonio" The man grin at the woman. I'm right. This guy likes women. He got attach within a second. Yoonoh thought. "She's my friend and an important member in my organization" He continues. "Would you be mad if I would like to have her?" Antonio said not breaking his eyes off of the woman. "I am" He grin. "What?"

"What's mine is mine" He adds. "And I don't share" He continues. "Let's call it a day, see you tomorrow"

"Do you recognize the perfume?" He ask Jiyoon who follows him in his room. "Yeah" Jiyoon answer. "But it's not him" He face the woman sitting on top of the table. "I know, he reeks of the smell" Jiyoon sighs. "Jiyoon, I won't retreat. You agree to my terms and conditions"

"I know" The woman answered. "But are you really ready to kill Antonio?" He asks. "I don't know" The woman honestly answered. "It would be bad if you can't" He sighs pulling a revolver from his pocket. He hand it to the girl. "Shoot me" He demands. "What?" Jiyoon look up. "Shoot me. Prove it to me that you can kill a person"

"Yoonoh, I kill sin people not innocents" The woman reasons. "Jiyoon, baby, I'm sinned and devil. I kill multiple people whether they're innocent or not" He grin. "Fine, if that's what you want" He stay still as the woman load the gun pointing it to him.

"Are you gonna fire it or not?" He sighs. It has been 2 long minutes but the girl hasn't fire the gun. "You're weak" He stands up approaching the girl. He throw the gun across the room slamming his lips on the girl's. His hand press on the back of her head, his lips move along the girl's until he found her waist. Softly, he pull the woman's body closer to him not breaking the kiss.

Jiyoon stands up from the bed carrying her shirt with her. She enter the bathroom closing it behind them. She tuck her hair behind her ear staring at the visible hickeys on her neck. Yoonoh was wild. She thought. She sighs crouching down to wash her face.

She put on her shirt leaving Yoonoh's room. She close the door walking down the stairs. The whole house was quiet so she went straight to one particular room.

"I did as you told me, so let's settle this as soon as possible"