𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

71 𝔐𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫

Yoonoh enter the venue along with Taeil, Jisung, Mark, Jungwoo and Taeyong. "This is what an auction look like?" Jungwoo look around. "Yeah, it gets more exciting when the main event happens" Mark answers. "There's a lot of people compare to the other time" Jisung states. "Let's suppose everyone is here for the pink diamond, almost everyone has a woman beside them" He replied. "Except you"

"Will you shut up?" He turns to Taeil. "I will" Taeil replied sealing his lips. "That's from you, right?" Yoonoh look up. "Ji Jiwon, it's been a while" He smiles. "Answer me, it's from you, right?" The man repeats. "Yeah, it's from me. You came" He admits. "If you think I'll back out just because this is a lot expensive—"

"So you admit it's expensive? I can hardly tell it's expensive" He interrupted Ji Jiwon. "We should go" Taeil hold in his laugh, the same to the men behind Yoonoh who only lead him to their table. "You should put a filter into provoking him" Taeyong laughs as they sat on their table. "I can't help it" He shrug. "He's Ji Jiwon?" Jungwoo questions. "Did you not meet him when they...nevermind" He stops himself. "Yeah, I never met him"

"Let's not fight here" Taeil sighs. "Hey" Mark nudge him. "What?" He asks. "Hanna Vivian is here with her Mom" He raise a brow looking around to find the woman. "She's wearing the necklace" He grin. "Yeah" Mark nods. "I should go talk to her after this"

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I ask everyone to take a seat?" The MC walk in the stage. "Now, let's not waste any more time. Here I present you, the Giovanni money made of real gold. It's the only piece left in the world. Bidding starts at 7 million" The auction starts right away. "Who would even buy that?" He sighs. "Ji Jiwon" Taeyong answers. "9 million" Ji Jiwon lift his sign.

A few more rare yet expensive item comes and people began to take interest until it was the moment everyone is waiting for. "Now, I present you the 59.60 carat pink diamond ring" He grin sitting up. "Bidding starts at 71 million" He slowly tilt his head staring at Ji Jiwon's back. "80 million" To his surprise, Ji Jiwon raise the price more than he expected.

"80 million, anyone higher? 80 million going once...twice" He immediately lift his sign standing up. "80,000,001" He grin provoking Ji Jiwon. "90 million" Ji Jiwon stand up like him. "Hey, you said you'll get it. Don't play" Taeil slightly hit him. "95 million" He gets serious. "Anyone higher?"

"100 million!" Ji Jiwon shouts causing multiple murmur erupt the venue. "100...." He stares at Ji Jiwon. "150 million" He smiles at Ji Jiwon. He wiggles his brows playing with his sign. "100....152 million" Ji Jiwon calls. "152 million, anyone higher? Then....152 million going once, twice and..."

"170 million" He lift his sign. "Hey!" Ji Jiwon shouts. He scoffs turning to the stage. "180 million!" Ji Jiwon shouts. "190 million" He continue to fights back. "200 million! It's final!" Ji Jiwon declares. "What do you mean it's final?" Since it's so quiet, their argument is heard by everyone.

"300 million" He declares. "400 million" Ji Jiwon calls. "700 million!" He frowns turning to that certain person who suddenly bid. "Who is that?" Jisung mumbles. "Ah shit, this won't do" He sighs scratching his head.

"A billion" He announces. "1.5 billion" Ji Jiwon fights back. "1.5 billion going once....twice....and...sold!" He sat back down crossing his legs. "What the fuck?" Mark exclaims. "I don't want it anymore" He answers. "Suddenly? You fight heads with him, it even reach 1.5" Mark replied. "Yeah, the more I look at it, the more it becomes ugly in my eyes"

"But who is that? That man suddenly join in" Taeyong wonders. "I don't know. He's probably just a pimp thinking we won't fight him back" He sighs. "So, 192 million plus 1.5 million from the casino, the 16 million and 1.5 billion and the total is...."

"1,709,500,000"

"What?" Jisung was the first to break the short silence in their table. "It's the total of money Ji Jiwon lost....to me only" He grin. "So in 70% of his shares that's....about...." Taeil stutters. "You're right, about 50%" He finish for the older man. "So the 20%.." Taeyong mumbles. "Yeah, it's the only thing left for him. And that 20% only cost....30 million to 45 million"

"I wonder what would Antonio think. His money is gone" He chuckles. "Let's leave now" He sighs standing up. All six of them began to exit the venue but the peace did not took long. At the entrance, Ji Jiwon is waiting for them.

"Jaehyun" Ji Jiwon approach him. "What?" He rolls his eyes. "Buy this to me, I have nothing left" He frowns staring at the necklace on the man's hand. "Isn't Hanna wearing that earlier?" He questions. "Well....the thing is..." He interrupted Ji Jiwon.

"You have no money left and all the money you have is in the bank which is in the name of Antonio, am I right?" He asks. "Well sorry, I don't really like necklaces" He shrug passing the man. "Jung Jaehyun!" He halts facing Ji Jiwon again. "What?"

"I went so much trouble ever since you shown up, what's actually your motive?" There it is, the question he's been waiting to hear. "I'm glad you ask. Yeah, I came to wash you out" He shrug. "What?" The opposite man was too stunned to let out a word. "The 1.5 billion just now and all the money you lost just to me, how much is that in your 70% shares?"

"50%, am I right?" He chuckles. "And the 20%, I wonder where is it" He adds. "I went so much trouble that I have to report my own adaptive parent just to have his money" He let out a breath of amusement.

"I can't believe you, Ji Jiwon"