𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝔅𝔬𝔶 𝔫𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔡𝔬𝔬𝔯

Yoonoh exits his penthouse going to the room next to his. He press the bell waiting for the owner to come. "Can I help you?" The man with beard ask. His eyes went down on the symbol by the blazer of the man. "Were you the one watching this TV too loud?" He came up with a lie. "No" The man answers. "I see, my bad. Sorry for disturbing you" He smiles returning to his chamber.

"It's them" He sighs staring at the blue print of the building he's currently staying at. "So technically, we're here and they're here?" Taeil points at some space. "Yeah, I caught a glimpse of bags of guns at the living room. This is going to be dirty" He replied. "Hyung.." Jisung calls. "Don't worry. You won't be in this. Not you" He sighs. "But..." Jisung began to object. "I said you're not in this" He snaps.

"I found his name, he's an Italian" Mark and Taeyong gets in the living room. "Antonio Giovanni, he's 39 and....a mafia" Mark states. "39? And Italian? How did he have a korean people?" He sighs. "Well, he's been living here for 7 years, he knows Korean better than Winwin" Taeyong enquires. "And what's the source of all this?" He raise a brow. "Deep web?"

"You went in to deep web just to find the name of that bastard?" He questions. "Well...yeah" Mark nods. "I could just ask him that, you know" He states a fact. "How?" Taeyong raise a brow. "You'll know" He stood up going to his room.

"This is what you're planning?" Taeil ask looking down on the suit he's wearing. "What will you do?" The man adds. "I'll gain his trust and act like I wanna be friends with him. Then I'll ruined him" He walk pass the men grabbing his gun fron the kitchen. "Why is your gun in the kitchen?" Taeil states. "None of your business." he shrug. "I'll be back before morning"

Yoonoh walk in the event looking around. Multiples men were walking around with women beside them. "Are you alone?" A woman wearing revealing clothes ask approaching him. "Yeah" He grin lifting his hand to hold the woman in her waist. "Would you like to come with me? Alone" The woman whisper. "I would love to"

"What was your name again?" He ask once they're in a room together. "Emma" The girl answered. "You're not korean?" He ask unbuttoning a few button on his shirt. "I'm American" The girl answered. "You can call me Jay" He smirks. "Jay, you're so handsome" The girl run her hand on his chest. "You know...." He starts. The girl raise a brow smiling slightly.

"Only Jiyoon can touch me" He slightly smile. "What?" Emma replied. "It was nice meeting you..." He pull out a knife on his pocket. "Emma" He finish slicing the neck of the woman. The woman drop on the floor whilst he wipe the blood off of his knife. He exit the room locking it from the outside.

"Hey, it's nice meeting you again" He approach the Italian guy. It's really against his will to make a move first but he's got no choice. "I did not quite catch your name?" The man replied. "Jay" He introduced himself. "I meant your real name, Jaehyun" Antonio replied. "You got me but Jay is my name as well, Antonio"

"Cheers?" The man raise a glass. He grab a glass clanking their glass together. "What were you doing here again? Cause you know, it's complicated to make a business here" He starts a conversation. "I'm finding my mates" The man answered. "Oh, what happened to them?" He pretend to be surprise. "They got killed by some guy. I'm currently finding out who's who"

"Now that I think about it, one of my people's family got killed by this certain guy." He states. "Are you trying to say that this person who killed my person and yours are the same?" Antonio replied. "I guess? They were clearly trying me" He shrug. "Would you mind coming with me?" The man asks. "I don't"

"Aren't they fantastic?" The man grin. Yoonoh silently stare at the bunch of guns and bomb resting right in front of his eye. "And where are you using this?" He ask. "To that guy who killed my best men." Yoonoh secretly grin. It's for him. And what's weird is, he's not scared. He find it amazing.

"He got a lot of shits ready for me" Yoonoh held his cigarette. He's back in his house which is still noisy despite the time. "What do you mean?" Taeil asks. "Like a lot shits. He show it to me" He elaborate. "He show it to you? You're friends already?" Taeil replied. "He's stupid. Even me would notice my main motive, why I approached him and all"

"What if he's playing with you two?" Taeil enquires. "I'll play with him first before him. And even if he does, I'll make it work" He sighs leaning on the counter. "How will you make it work?" Taeil raise a brow. "On a scale of 1-10, the chances that he knows Jiyoon is about....7..no 8" He states. "What?"

"He was the one who slander Jiyoon's family. Well, not exactly him but his people which is in my roof right now" He sighs. "I thought the traitor within us is nothing" Taeil enquires. "No, he has a huge role for Antonio and the two of them are still working together" He replied. "Who could it be?"

"I don't know but I'm sure I already took a step closer to finding out who he is"