𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱

Yoonoh run down the stairs holding the ring his Mom gave him when a taller girl than him push him. "Hanna" He calls standing up from the floor. "What is this crap?" Hanna grab the ring. "Give it to me" He show his palm. "This is so old" Hanna throw the ring across the room. He immediately run after the ring. He crouch down grabbing it when he felt a kick from behind.

"Oww" He moan in pain holding his throbbing in pain forehead. "You're bleeding! I thought you're a man!" Hanna fake a gasp. "Mom!" He cries running in the living room where his Mom and Hanna's Mom were talking.

"Oh, my God. What happened to you?" His Mom run towards him. "Han...." He stops. "I hit my head" He lies. "Let's go" His Mom carry him up to the room.

"Mom, I lost the ring" He speaks, now lying on the soft bed with bandage on his forehead. "We'll find it soon, alright? For now, heal up" His Mom smiles at him.

"How dare you hit Hanna?!" Hanna's Mom yell at him. "She hit me first!" He shouts back. "You got no respect at all!" Mrs. Vivian push him off. "Let's go, Hanna"

"I'll make you pay" Yoonoh mumbles playing with the old ring. It has been a long time since he last seen it. He kept it in a secret box swearing to himself to not look at it again but here he is. Holding it. "Did something happen?" He look up. It's Jiyoon. "I met someone today"

"Who?" The woman sat beside him. "An old friend, not really friend" He lean his head on Jiyoon's shoulder. "Are you alright? What exactly happened?" The woman hold him by his cheek. "Do you remember the girl i told you when we were in Highschool?" He ask leaning his head on the woman's shoulder again. "What was her name again? I forgot" Jiyoon asks. "Hanna"

"Right, she has the same name as Ji Jiwon's woman" Jiyoon nods. "I met Hanna herself and Hanna Vivian in the same day, same hours and same location" He says. "What do you mean?" Jiyoon sit up. "Yeah, they're the same"

"I saw the scar. The scar I wish to not see again" He sighs pushing his hair back. "I was going to forget about finding her since I want to focus on the one close to me which is Antonio who's hunting me but she told me about the experience herself" He spits. "And when I heard about it, I felt angry. I'm craving for her to be on her knees, crying and begging me" He continues.

"What will you do? You're so close to achieving the self justice you want" Jiyoon softy replied. "I'll deal with them all. Antonio, Ji Jiwon and Hanna. How small exactly the world is? Why are they all connected? I hate it so much"

Jiyoon buried her hand on her pocket leaning on the wall. Trying to blend in with the crowd, she sprint after Hanna Vivian. "Can you hear me?" Taeil ask through the earpiece. "Yes" She mumbles. "Report everything to me" the older man replied. "Alright"

"She walk in a room" She says. She waits for the door to close before going to the window near the door. She made sure to not look suspicious listening through the other earphone that Yoonoh gave her. Turns out, it was the same room Yoonoh and Ji Jiwon plays which Yoonoh secretly put a device.

"You don't want to be my date anymore?" Ji Jiwon asks. "Yeah, someone handsome and decent enough is taking me to the auction" Yoonoh. Hanna Vivian meant Yoonoh. "Someone decent than me?" Ji Jiwon replied. "You're no decent. Stop acting like you are. Let's just see each other at the venue, I've got no time to spare you"

The door opens right away. It burst Hanna Vivian who immediately walk in the hallway to leave the area. She immediately follow the woman.

"Hello" She answers Yoonoh's call. "What's Hanna doing right now?" Yoonoh asks. "I think she's gonna agree to go to the auction with you. End the call now, she's taking out her phone" She said. "Alright, go home"

Yoonoh answers the call lifting his phone to his ear. "Hello?" He act like he's not expecting Hanna Vivian's call. "I'm at QRD right now, where are you?" The woman speaks. "I'm currently home, why?" He replied. "Come here right now" He rolls his eyes in annoyance. She never change, still ordering people around.

"Let's meet somewhere, I'm sick of that place" He sighs fixing his shirt. "Then meet me at my house, however, my Mom is there, will you be alright?" Now that he think about it, it would be nice to see Hanna's Mom again. "Yeah, it's alright. Text me the address"

"Oh, my God. Who are you?" Mrs. Vivian or Jewel Vivian almost drool at him. "I'm here for Hanna" He fake a smile. The same, they're still the same. Living comfortably after ruining me. He thoughts. "Hanna? Oh, come in come in" He nods walking in the huge house.

"Are you dating my Hanna?" Jewel Vivian  place a cup of tea in front of him. "No" He slightly smiles. "Oh, really? That's so sad" Like what he expected, the woman is still drooling over men like him. "I think Hanna don't like me" He smiles sipping the hot tea. "Don't worry about that, but why are you here?" The woman asks. "I was thinking of asking her out to this auction" He smiles. "Auction? But she has a date already"

"Really? Too bad, I was aiming to give her the Heart of the Kingdom necklace"