𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝔖𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔯 𝔭𝔱. 4

"You're lying" Yoonoh snaps. "I'm kidding, it's Lucas" Haechan laughs. "You're serious right now, right?" He reply. "Yeah, it's Lucas." Haechan nods. "Just kidding!" Haechan shouts standing up. "What?" He let out, speechless. "I already gave you enough hint, it's up to you to find out who's who" Haechan adds. "You said you'll tell me"

"And do you think I'll really tell you? If that group falls, I'm falling as well. As much as I hate getting involve in that weak group, I fall along with them" Haechan turn around exiting the pool area.

"I just saw Haechan leave, did you two talk?" Taeil ask entering the area with a towel on his shoulder. "Taeil" He calls. "What?" Taeil reply sitting on the spot where Haechan sat earlier. "Are you ready to start?" He asks. "Start what?" The older man replied. "The war"

Yoonoh kick the door open gripping on the weapon on his hand. "What the hell? Do you know what time is it?" Yuta snaps. "Let's settle this right now" He load his gun. "Haechan....don't tell me..." Sungchan mumbles. "This will be fun" Haechan laughs leaning on the rest of the swivel chair.

"Jaehyun, don't forget, you have to use your judgment and find the killer of Jiyoon's family" Haechan smiles showing no interest whether his teammate wins or not. "Lucas, Winwin come with me" He decided to trust his hunch that maybe the real killer of Jiyoon's family is either Lucas or Winwin.

Just as the two was about to stand up, ano there gunshot was heard. And it's neither coming from the two. "Hyung...!" Jisung came running. Yoonoh turn around facing the younger. "You're bleeding...." He somehow mumbles. "Antonio is hear with guns!" Jisung shouts ignoring his statement. "Are you okay?" He ask Jisung. "I'm fine, hyung, hurry, Taeil-hyung is...."

"What do you think you're doing invading and hurting my men?" Yoonoh tried to sound calm as he walk down the stairs. "Stop playing right now, Jaehyun. I know you now, Jung Yoonoh" Antonio reveals. "Took you so long" He took out his gun pointing it at Antonio who does the same. "One move and I'll kill this guy" Antonio threatened, his men is currently holding Taeil.

"Try me" He load his gun placing his finger on the trigger. "Try me as well, Jung Yoonoh" Antonio lift his gun like him. Slowly, he was going to press the trigger when another one did before him. "Ah!" Antonio shouts holding his injured arm.

"It's from outside!" Antonio immediately run outside to find the one who shot him. "Are you okay?" He approach Taeil. "Yeah" Taeil drop down on the floor. "You're bleeding" He grab his towel tying it on Taeil's injury. "Jisung? He was shot" Taeil ask for the younger one. "Hyung.." Jisung run down the stairs.

"Who shot Antonio?" Taeil ask standing up after regaining a few of his strength. "I don't know. It's from outside" He sighs. "Let's go, we should leave. We're too cornered here" He adds. "The others?" Taeil asks. "Doesn't matter, let's go" He help the older man walk.

"My car is gone" Yoonoh sighs looking around the parking lot. "Haechan and the others probably stole it" He adds. "How do we go now?" Jisung ask, scared. "Hop on" A red car pull up beside them. "Who....Jiyoon?" Taeil asks. "Quick!" Jiyoon shouts.

"Move, I'll drive" Yoonoh states. "No, now that you're sitting beside Jisung, try taking out the bullet" Jiyoon said throwing a bag on the backseat. "Put on your belt" she turns to Taeil. "Yoonoh" She calls. "What?" The man snaps. "It will be a messy ride so....you're gonna have to adjust for me" She starts the engine. "What do you mean?"

She immediately drive out of the area moving the wheel to avoid crashing into some cars. "Hey!!" Yoonoh shouts. "Quiet the fuck down!" She shout back stepping on the clutch to fasten the pace of the car.

"We got some followers" Taeil said looking on the side mirror. "Grab the gun under the seat" She says still has her eyes on the road. "Hey....were you the one who..." Yoonoh stammer. "Head down!" She shouts hearing a gunshot from behind.

"Fuck!" Yoonoh shouts. "Give it to me" Yoonoh adds. "Open the hood, right now" She nods pressing a button to open the upper hood. "Drive slowly, I need to give a sharp look" Again, she nods slowing the run of the car. "Keep the momentum"

Yoonoh peak on the scope finding the one driving the car. "Stop the car!" He shouts. The car he's in stops right away. He pull the trigger killing the driver on spot. "Go!" He says once again. Jiyoon immediately step on the clutch making the car run again.

"Did you kill him?" Jiyoon ask still moving the steering wheel. "Yeah, drive us to the nearest hotel" Yoonoh replied sitting back down. "Jisung, hang on" He turn to the younger. "Hyung....it hurts" Jisung clench his teeth closing his eyes in pain. "I know, just hang on" He softly replied.

"Fuck, it's Antonio" Yoonoh raised a brow looking at front. "We're doomed" He sighs. "What are you saying? Hold tight" Jiyoon respond. "What do you mean hold—!!" He abruptly stops as Jiyoon twist the steering wheel crashing the car on the railing separating the two roads. The car was moving fast, leaving the enemies car waiting.

"Stop goddamn doing that!" He shouts holding his head which hits the window due to the sudden change of path. "Shut up for once!" The girl shout back. "Why won't you two stop fighting and calm down?! I can feel the sexual tension so why don't you pull over and put an end to it already?!" Taeil shouts. "What the fuck are you talking about?!" Yoonoh shouts whilst Jisung sat quietly enduring the pain in his arm.

"Stop acting like some kids and get it over already! I'm not sitting here, injured, to listen to your sexual frustrations rant!"