𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡

"No heartbeat" Yoonoh glance at Ji Jiwon who's burning in anger. "I won." He grin. "I can't believe you, killing your lover just to win" don't worry, once Jiyoon wakes up. I'll make sure she'll be the one to end your existence. He glares at Ji Jiwon. "I can do much worse than this, I told you...Song Jiyoon is not my weakness"

Yoonoh secretly glance at his watch. Only 9 minutes left. He's got enough time. No need to panic. "I was hoping to see her face in pain, sucks she dies" He balled his fist holding in his anger. "You have to go" Taeil butt in. "What?" Ji Jiwon spats. "You've confirm what you come here for, leave" Taeil points at the door. "You have no rights to kick me out"

"I do, you're in my area. My roof, my rules. Leave" Taeil replied. "You hear him, leave" He smiles at Ji Jiwon. "I'll deal with all of you soon, specially you Jung Jaehyun" Ji Jiwon began to walk out followed by his men. "Goodbye! Don't come back!" Taeyong shouts shutting the door close.

"Now what?" Mark ask staring at Jiyoon's unconscious body. "I don't know" He sighs. "It's okay, she'll wake up" Ten nods. "I'll go take care of her myself" He crouch down carrying Jiyoon on his arms.

"He's too attach to Jiyoon these days, am I the only one who notice?" Ten asks. "He's scared" Taeil answers. "What do you mean?" Kun asks. "I thought Jaehyun doesn't have anything he's scared of but when Ji Jiwon said his weakness is Jiyoon, I saw him twitched and that answers that..."

"Jaehyun admired Jiyoon so much that he's scared of loosing her"

"Jaehyun has been so lonely all his life. His Mom never understands him and he can't communicate to anyone other than Jiyoon herself" Mark states. "Poor Jaehyun, he's always left alone" Jungwoo look down. "I think....if Jiyoon really don't wake up tonight, Jaehyun will lost it"

"What if Jiyoon don't wake up?" Jisung fidget his fingers. "Jiyoon will wake up" Taeil answers. "She needs no...she has to wake up, for Jaehyun"

"2 minutes" Yoonoh stare at his watch tightly holding Jiyoon's hand. The machine continue to beep as he wait for the awakening of Jiyoon. "Come on" He stump his feet quietly.

"1 minute" He mumbles looking back on Jiyoon who shows no sign of waking up. Standing up, Yoonoh lift his hand pressing two fingers on the woman's heart beat location. "As long as this is beating, you're alive" He press his fingers again feeling beats through his fingers. "Please" He buried his face on the woman's palm holding on it tight.

"Jaehyun, it's over 1 minute" Taeil enter the room. "No, she's alive" He shakes his head. "But..." He interrupted the older man. "Let's drop her off the hospital" Taeil shakes his head. "No, I want to watch her wake up" He shakes his head again for the second time. "Jaehyun, don't he stubborn" Taeil sighs. "I said no!" He shouts. "Fine! Do what you want!"

"Jiyoon, wake up" He held the woman's hand tight. "He knows it's dangerous and we expected this already" He heard Kun said from the door. "He won't stop until Jiyoon wakes up. We can't do anything" Taeyong replied.

"Come on, prove them wrong. Prove them that you'll wake up" He stroke the woman's cheek. The longest 5 minutes of his life went by. Yoonoh stands up approaching the door. "Help me" He starts. "What?" Taeil replied. "Help me bring Jiyoon to the hospital"

"I'll get the car ready" Kun said running down the stairs. As for Yoonoh, he could only sigh in devastation. "I'll get her ready" Ten said entering the room he was in just a while ago. "You expected this, why are you so press?" Taeil question. "Half of me is expecting her to wake up. I had no choice"

"Making Ji Jiwon believe she's dead is the only idea left inside me just so that jerk won't lay a hand on her" He continues. "I know it's so damn dangerous but still, I decided to take the risk. No one could tell how scared I am taking that damn risk. Its now or never"

"The car is—" Before Kun could finish, Ten burst out of the room. "She's awake!" Without wasting a second, Yoonoh run inside the room only to see Jiyoon lying on the bed. "Jiyoon" He sat on the corner of the bed. "Yoonoh" The woman weakly calls. "It's a relief" He embrace the woman tight.

"How are you feeling?" He ask handing the woman a cup of water. "Good" Jiyoon answers. Yoonoh nods sitting on the chair beside the bed. "How did I get here? I remember crashing on a....car" Jiyoon state. "You were in an accident on the 25th of October." He starts. "How did you know?"

"Ten and Kun were following you, I told them to see you off the plane but before you reach the airport. An accident occur. In the end, I had to hire a doctor to treat you. During the second week of November, Ten declares a possible coma" He states. "And so a coma did happened and I...I had to do something dangerous and risky"

"What did you do?"

"I'm sorry, I had to inject you something to declare your death. I approximately have 15 minutes to deal with Ji Jiwon because within 15 minutes, you'll wake up. However you did not, I was so scared. I thought I'll lose you too" He reply.

"Please don't leave me again, I'm begging you"