𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝔐𝔢𝔫𝔞𝔠𝔢

Yoonoh throw his blazer across the room in rage. He sigh loudly pushing his hair back. "I was trying to deal with them! What the fuck are you thinking coming with them?!" He shouts at the woman. "I never told you to save me! It was fault for not reading my note! I clearly wrote there that you shall not appear if they call you!"

"And now it's my fault?! Do you think I'll stay there and watch you wear a fashion that would end your life?! Are you that naive that you think I would leave you there?!" He shouts back. "I can save myself!" The woman respond. "If you can, why didn't you do so?! You're really a menace to the society" He cuss. "What?"

"I said what I said. Spend the night and leave the country before the sun rose" He throw a ticket on the woman. "Leave the country?" Jiyoon asks. "I booked you a flight for tomorrow in the morning, leave the country for good" He sighs. "I refuse! I haven't found my family..." Before the woman could finish, Yoonoh interrupted her.

"It's Johnny and Antonio, do you think you can handle Johnny? If you can't handle Johnny, you stand no chance against Antonio" He snaps. "I thought you'll help me" The woman hold in her tears. "I'm sorry, I can't anymore. You have to go separate way, far from me, far from the danger" He somehow calm down. "Yoonoh, we can survive in this, don't kick me out"

"Jiyoon, you're trying to run away from the danger but Jiyoon, I am the danger itself"

4 weeks had passed by in a blink of an eye. Yoonoh could only do is stay in the temporary place he's staying at and do nothing. "Isn't it weird?" Mark breaks the silence. "What weird?" Jisung replied. "How quiet it is, I mean, let me elaborate, Antonio is not making a move and the other group is being too quiet as well"

"I paid them, they said they won't interfere" He butt in. "How about Jungwoo?" Taeyong asks. "I tried to bring him with me....they won't let me" He broke the news. "Let's save Jungwoo" Taeil stands up. "We can't. I don't stand against Johnny" He shake his head. "Bro! Teamwork!" Mark lit up the mood. "Even if 5 of us go together in one, we stand no chance"

"I wonder where Jiyoon is" Taeil sighs. "Is this where all our hard work goes at? We spent 4 to 5 months for the plan" Jisung sighs. Just as he's about to speak, the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it" He stands up going to the door.

"I did not order any—" He stops himself seeing Jungwoo. "What are you doing here?" He questions. "Can you let me in?" He nods letting the man in.

"Bro! We were just talking about you!" Mark run towards Jungwoo. "Tell me, what are you here for?" He cross his arms. "They all went to separate ways" Jungwoo look down. "They? Johnny?" He ask which Jungwoo replies with a nod. "So to elaborate everything, their ulterior motive was to get money from me, nothing else?" He asks. "Yeah"

"What a stupid plan. Am I supposed to believe that?" He glares. "You should believe me. Johnny and Lucas are on vacation already. And the rest, with their girlfriend" Jungwoo replied. "How can they move on after messing shit up?" Taeil click his tongue. "They really have no plan in the first place, that's why Haechan is so pressed into joining forces"

"I hope you forgive me, I had no choice" Jungwoo look down. "No need to ask, we understand" Mark and Taeyong smiles. "Have some rest, you look like a shit. I'll get you clothes" He sighs. "Thank you"

"Italian mafia arrested for selling illegal drugs and Marijuana. Antonio Giovanni" the rest of the news did not process in his head. "He's arrested?" He ask himself. "I guess Jiyoon shot him at a very nice spot" Taeil cross his arms still has his eyes on the news. "He's probably gonna spend the rest of his life in the prison, that only left Ji Jiwon"

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure Ji Jiwon himself has a plan and a funeral ready for me....or for himself" He lean on the sofa. "He hasn't found the fake necklace yet?" Jungwoo scratch his head. "That's how stupid he is" He respond. "Jisung, find me an auction. I want it as early as possible and make sure to send Ji Jiwon a invitation for it"

"Alright" Jisung nods. "I should invite Hanna Vivian as my date, again." He grin. "I found one" Jisung hold out his tablet. "It's 3.1 km away from us right now and will be held in 3 days. A lot of people is coming for the 59.60 carat pink diamonds ring" Jisung elaborates. "Is it that rare that people are coming?" Jisung nods as reply. "What price does it start?" Taeil enquire.

"71 million" Jisung answer. "Won?" Taeil asks. "No, dollar. It's more expensive than the necklace" Jisung declares. "No, that's fine. This time, let's not swap it with the fake one. I'll make sure to get it. No matter what price" He announces. "Renjun and the rest are coming here, I contact them" Taeyong enter the living room. "Alright, good job" He nods. "I heard 71 million, you coming to auction?"

"Yeah" He nods. "Same plan?" Taeyong asks. "No, I'll win it. No matter what" He slightly smiles. "But it starts at 71 million" Taeyong states. "I know, and I am aware it would go up more than that. Have you sent the invitation?" He turn to Jisung. "Yeah, I name it to anonymous. But since the auction is a hot talk these days, he won't think it's a scam"

"Looking forward to....beating you again....Ji Jiwon"