𝕾𝖎𝖝

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔱. 2

J

iyoon uncomfortably shift on her seat while the professor starts his lecture. She's getting uncomfortable by the cast on her calf. She slowly move her injured foot only to feel a stinging pain. She quietly hissed feeling the pain. Since she's sitting at the back, she crouch down leaning her head on the table.

"Jiyoon" She slowly open her eyes smelling a familiar scent. Yoonoh. "The class is over. Are you alright?" Yoonoh sat beside her. "I'm fine" She sighs gathering all her stuffs. "You shouldn't have go to school." The man worriedly look at her. "Hey, who among the guys broke your leg?"

"What's there to ask? Nothing will change" She sighs leaning on her chair. "Just tell me" Yoonoh said. "The guy in black beanie and leather jacket" She answers. "I see"

"Where are they?" Yoonoh throw his jacket across the table as he reach his house. "They're at the basement" Jisung answers. He nods walking down the stairs followed by the younger man. They both enter the basement only to see Mark and Johnny with the three guys.

"Who do you work for?" That was the first thing Yoonoh ask. "It's useless to ask them, they won't answer" Johnny comments. Yoonoh sighs taking out his revolver. "Leave us" He orders. "Jaehyun..." Mark calls. "I won't kill them. Leave, bring Jisung with you two" He orders. The two men hastily nods exiting the basement. Once he confirm they are alone he drag one chair sitting on it.

"You, come here" He point at the guy in beanie and leather jacket. "Let's play a game, call?" He smiles. "Idiot. Of all the times?" The guy grin at him. "I know, right? Of all the times I want to play a game, right now? So let's play it with a twist" He chuckles. "Does an idiot like you know Russian roulette?" He ask away. "I know that, idiot"

He nods as approval opening the cylinder. He throw four bullets on the ground leaving only one. He roll the cylinder closing it again. "One question and answer one pull of the trigger" He set the rules. "I'll start, who do you work for?" He ask first. "What a great way to start. I'm working for no one, she caught my attention" Yoonoh nods pulling the trigger. "That sucks" He look at his revolver that did not let out a bullet. "Now, my turn"

"Do you own this house?" Yoonoh wasn't surprise anymore. This guy has no business with him. Of course it would ask for personal information. "Of course I do" The man raise the gun pointing it at his head, Yoonoh did not budge as the guy across him pull the trigger. Not only once but twice. "Cheating, are we? Now my turn again, do you wish to die?" He ask. "Who wish to die? Living is good" He grin pressing the trigger twice.

"What? No bullet?" The man ask in surprise. "It's a paper" Yoonoh remove the fake bullet. He stands up beginning to exit the basement. "Ah. Right. I forgot something" Yoonoh face the guy again. He quickly pull another gun shooting the guy in the stomach. "If you can escape here by yourself, I believe you'll live" He gave the man one last look leaving the room.

"Jaehyun!" Jungwoo barge in his room. "What is it?" He look up from his laptop. "Jiyoon. Jiyoon's outside" He stands up in surprise. "How did she know this place? And at this time?" He throw questions exiting his room. He walk down the stairs followed by Jungwoo.

"Jiyoon! What are you doing here?" He slightly pull Jiyoon inside. "Yoonoh, help me" The girl cling onto him. He frowns, what is the girl talking about? Help her to what? "Jiyoon, what happened? Tell me so I could understand" He hold onto the girl's arm.

"Let's go" He calls getting in his car. The rest of them did the same so they end up using 5 of his cars. Yoonoh drive one car that contains 6 more members, Kun, Taeyong, Jaemin, Jisung, Johnny and Make. The ride to Jiyoon's resident did not took long. All 23 of them run out of the car slowly walking towards the wreck house.

"Ack! It stings!" Ten comments. "The incident happened when Jiyoon was at school" He go in further the house ignoring the rottening smell of the dead bodies of Jiyoon's family.

"Jeong Yoonoh, it's been a while" Yoonoh reads a yellow post it notes that has a few drip of blood. "It's dry" He mumble. The blood stain is dry. "Do you have any enemy?" Taeyong cross his arms. "Of course he does" Doyoung replied. "But why to Jiyoon?" Taeyong ask in dazed. "It's your typical love story. Going for the weakness of your enemy"

"I don't think it's that is. It's main purpose was to wreck Jiyoon. The guy know that Jiyoon would go to me for help and he knows as well that I would go here. Reason why he left a note for me. There might be a conclusion that Jiyoon has a past with this guy as well" Yoonoh explains. "But don't you think it's weird that the guy know Jiyoon's house? She just moved here and no one but the 23 of us or their neighbors know where exactly they live" Jisung butt in.

"I think what you're trying to say is the enemy is within us?" That surprise Yoonoh. There might be a chance that Taeil is right. "This foot remains" Taeil crouch down on the floor. "The shoe print is somehow familiar to me, I saw it many times" He adds. Yoonoh look down on the footprints made with blood. No. He don't recognize the foot size or even the print.

"Who the hell even pay attention to shoes?"