𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝔄𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔱. 2

"The auction will start in a few, may I ask everyone to settle down and take a seat?" Yoonoh lean on the chair as the MC speaks. "But Jiwon, are you really getting the Heart of the Kingdom for my Hanna?" Jewel Vivian asks. "I am, Jaehyun, what are you aiming for? The jade one?" Ji Jiwon asks. "No, I want the Heart of the Kingdom" He elaborates. "Uhm....you two should calm down."

"You should get the necklace no matter what price is it" Taeil said on the earpiece. He slowly tilt his head turning to Jisung and Taeil who's standing on the corner of the room. He raise an okay sign facing the front again. "We're starting everyone"

He calmly sat beside Hanna Vivian as the auction starts. "And now, the Heart of the Kingdom necklace" He secretly look at Hanna Vivian who has a big smile on her face. I guess she likes it so much. He thoughts sitting properly. "Bidding starts at 14 million" Ji Jiwon was quick to lift his number sign. "15 million"

"17 million" Some unknown bidder said in the crowd. "18 million" Ji Jiwon fights back again. "Why are you not bidding?" He heard Taeil ask through the earpiece. He decided to not respond to that. "20 million" Another bidder shouts. "Higher than 20 million?" The MC ask. It was followed by more silence. "Hey, what are you doing?! Bid!"

"20 million going once....twice" He immediately lift his sign number. "30 million" He raise the price to 10 million. Multiple shock were heard everywhere. "35 million!" Ji Jiwon fights back. "35 million, anyone higher?" The MC asks. "36,000,001" He provokes Ji Jiwon. "37 million!" Ji Jiwon bit the bait.

"37 million, anyone higher? No? 37 million....going once....going twice" He lift his sign again. This time, he stands up gripping on the sign on his hand. "50 million" He declares. "5..50 million, higher? Mr. Ji?" The MC mentions Ji Jiwon. "70 million" Ji Jiwon stands up as well. 70 million, that would probably be 3% of his share from Antonio. Not enough. He thoughts. "71 million" He grin at Ji Jiwon. "Is this what you're trying to do? You're crazy" He heard Taeil and Jisung laugh through the earpiece.

"80 million!" Ji Jiwon glares at him. "80 million, higher? Someone? S...sir?" The MC look at him. He stay still, standing, giving Hanna Vivian and Ji Jiwon a look. "8....82 million" He raise the price. "82 million,anyone higher?" The MC repeats his question. "90! 90 million!" Ji Jiwon shouts. "Hey, end this right now. Hurry" He ignore Taeil's remarks.

"100 million!" There it goes. His person. "Sir?" Everyone turn to Mark and Taeyong who suddenly bid for the necklace. "I'm number 679, I bid for 100 million" Mark lift his sign. "100 million, anyone? Then..." The MC was about to declare the sold necklace. "1..110! Million" Ji Jiwon continue to fight. Yoonoh grin sitting back down. "It's a bummer to lose here, fight him back" He says to Ji Jiwon.

"170 million!" Mark bids again. "What? Did you order Mark to do this? Is that why you're like this?" Taeil ask, confused. "175 million" Ji Jiwon answers. "Taeyong, it's time" He mumbles through the mic. "190 million!" Taeyong shouts. "1...192 million!" Ji Jiwon continues to fight. "You can go now" He said through the mic again. "192 million, higher? Anyone? 192 million going once...twice....sold!"

"Congrats" He shrug. "I told you to bid for the necklace no matter what, what the hell are you doing?" Taeil sighs. "Excuse me" He smiles standing up from the chair. He fix his suit approaching the group.

"192 million is not bad" he welcomes. "I said you should have it" Taeil states. "The necklace is fake" He burst the bubble. "What?" Jisung exclaims. "I can....tell. So in conclusion, Ji Jiwon spent 192 million for a fake jewelry" He slightly smiles. "How can you tell it's fake?" Taeil ask still staring at the necklace on the stage. "We already bought it" Taeyong slightly take out the necklace from his pocket.

"Then....how?" Taeil ask still in shock. "We bought it before the necklace were brought on the stage. The regular price of this necklace is only 14 million so we bought it for 20 million and gave the host 5 million as compensation" Mark explains. "Well, technically, the one Ji Jiwon bought is not entirely fake. Me and Mark make that one and the ruby in the center contains a few bits of a real ruby so I think he won't think that it's really fake"

"You're really incredible, Jeong Yoonoh" Taeil turn to him. "Time to go home, let's go" They all began to exit the area. "No wonder you're only provoking him" Jisung mumbles while walking to leave the venue. "It's fun to tease him" He chuckles.

"It's not even pretty" He comments staring at the necklace on his hand. "You spent 25 million for that, just so you know" Taeil reminds him. "25 million is easy to forget. If I spent 192 on a fake one, yeah, I won't forget that" He smiles throwing the necklace on the glass table. "Hey! Be careful, it's expensive!" Taeil shouts putting the necklace back on it's box. "What will I do now to that?"

"You can either give it to Hanna Vivian or keep it. But I don't think Ruby's are your type" Taeil teases. "No, giving it to Hanna right now would raise suspicion. Let her wear the fake one first. That way, she won't think highly of herself too much" He sighs. "It's confidence" Taeil corrects him. "Yeah yeah whatever you—" He stops seeing Jiyoon exit the same room he heard her talk to someone again.

"What?" Taeil ask. He made a quiet down gesture motioning Taeil to look up. The Older man did the same. "Jiyoon exit that room. Let's wait for the other one" He mumbles but enough for the man to hear. They waited for a few minutes until the door open.

"What....what is he doing in there?"