03. call me a slut for it

warning
mature content ahead

narrator's pov.
after practice.

"i'll call you later, yachi. have fun on your date," you smiled, watching her walk out of the gym. you turned around, immediately bumping into someone and realising you were face to face with tobio. "shit, you perv, why are you so close?"

he held out your phone which must've fell out of your pocket, "you dropped this, idiot."

"oh, thanks, i guess," you mumbled, taking the phone from his hand, seeing a message from your mom saying that she would buy dinner tonight.

you walked into the changing rooms and grabbed your backpack quickly before walking out again. when you walked out, you slipped over that cup of spilt water that you were supposed to clean up an hour ago, instantly wetting your white school blouse and sending a horrible pain through your left thigh.

of course, the only person around to help had to be tobio. "you good?" he almost laughed.

"do i look good to you?" you stumbled your way up, eventually almost slipping again and gripping onto his arm for balance.

"trust me, you never look good to me," he held onto your arms trying to pull you away from the spill.

you limped your way onto the bench and winced at the dull aching in your thigh. you pulled up your skirt a bit to check it out and realised you'd fallen directly on top of a bruise that you'd received dropping a metal water bottle on your leg a few hours ago.

"you actual bitch," you groaned quietly.

"how'd you get that?" he asked.

you glared at him, "not your business."

"oh sorry, was it... kinky?" he laughed at his own remark.

you scoffed, "i really don't think you should be talking, virgin kink."

he rolled his eyes, "you're insufferable, y/n."

"surprised you know that word, tobio."

his brows lifted in surprise and you smiled cockily. "tobio, huh?"

he walked towards the small fridge that the team had installed in the gym for water, snacks, et cetera. he pulled out an ice pack and wrapped it in a paper towel before he sat back down next to you.

you looked up when you felt his hand on the back of your shoulder, "y/n, move."

"you move," you shoved him.

"no, move your fucking head so i can put this ice pack on your huge ass bruise."

"oh," you sat up, leaning against the wall. "thanks... again."

he lifted your skirt up a little higher, pressing the ice pack against you. you looked away and covered your face due to being equally extremely embarrassed and turned on by what was happening.

"walking home?"

"wouldn't you like to know," you replied. you leaned over to look over him, "why are you doing this?"

"doing what?" he looked up at you, readjusting the ice pack to reach a higher point of your bruise at the same time.

"now that cannot be coincidental," you pointed to the ice pack sitting mere inches from your aching area.

he shrugged, "if you're implying that i'm making a pass at you, you're painfully correct."

your glared at him, "if you think that being nice to me is gonna get my panties dropping, you are painfully correct."