08. see all of you

narrator's pov.
2:22am.

"time?"

"two."

"kageyamaaa," you whined, flipping over in your warm spot on his bed.

"it's not my fault that you can't sleep," he mumbled.

"you're not asleep either," you picked up the water bottle next to his bed. it was half-finished, not yours, and definitely not cold anymore, but you were getting thirsty.

"i'm not used to this," he admitted. he really wasn't used to it - he slept at 11-12 every night, spreading out and taking up the entirety of his bed.

you being there meant that he could only take up half of the space, and the fact that you came a little over an hour before midnight meant that he definitely wasn't going with his sleep schedule.

"you're so hot, i can't sleep," you told him.

"what?"

"you have a lot of body heat?? not attractive, idiot."

he scoffed, "if i'm not attractive to you, why are we fucking?"

"you have good dick, why else?"

"woooow," he shook his head in joking disappointment.

you paused, "so you think i'm hot?"

"huh- who said that?!"

"you assumed that i thought you were attractive because we were fucking, which must mean that you think i'm attractive since were fucking," you explained.

he laid silently staring at you for a moment, then turned around and faced the other way. there was no response that could get him out of that one.

"aw, you think i'm pretty?"

"i really never said that," he groaned.

"you liiiike me," you smiled and poked his back.

"stop it, go to sleep."

"not until you admit that you think i'm pretty," you dropped your head into your hands.

he laughed, "that's not happening."

you sighed, leaning over his sideways body, "you're such a good hype man."

"you're so annoying," he said, refusing to make eye contact.

you peered down at his hand which was rested in front of his crotch, "you horny, tobio?"

"fuck off."

you raised your eyebrow and hummed. he finally stared up at you. turning onto his back, he pulled your head down to kiss him.

it was weird because it wasn't as rough as usual, but you leaned into it anyway.

your legs moved to straddle him as he sat up, his hands still firmly gripped to the back of your neck and the small dip in your spine.

"hey," your fingers fiddled with the bottom hem of his shirt.

"yeah?"

"off," you tapped his hip.

he pulled it up over his head and your hands immediately wandered up to his chest. it was a lot more built than last year.

"you gonna take yours off this time?"

it was his plain white t-shirt which had no buttons. it hung low in your chest area, "you can see what you need to see already."

"i wanna see all of you," he wrapped his arms around your waist, "...whenever you're ready for that."

you pulled him back in for a kiss, grinding back and forth on his lap at the same time.

his hips jolted up in between your parted thighs as he watched your mouth fall open. he loved the small gasps and whimpers left your lips.

"think you'll be able to sleep after this," he asked, "slut?"

"are you asleep?" he looked down at you lying against his side, hand draped over his midriff.

"no, never fold," you mumbled tiredly.

"how much effort did it take to say that?"

"too much."

he laughed softly, resting his hand on your naked back, "uh-huh."

maybe it was because of how you were pressed up against him, or maybe it was just the fact you were finally able to be vulnerable with him, but he was happy.

even though he knew that you were both due to wake up in a few hours (and it was gonna be a huge struggle to get out of bed), he was happy.

"you are pretty," he said, hand coming down your cheek.

"you trying to get me to go to sleep?"

"yeah, dumbass, i don't actually think that," he lied.

"fuuuckkk youuu, tobio."

"yeah, fuck you too."

"fuck me too?" you asked.

he scoffed, "you're fucked out already."

"aw fuck."

author's note - lightly edited
no energy to finish this, take this short chapter as it is 💖💖💖