17. dumb fucking whore

warning
mature content ahead
degradation & praise

narrator's pov.
1st night | 1:30am.

"hey," you heard someone whisper from your window.

you stood up, walking to the window, "keiji?"

"help me in?"

"azuna and sara are still in here," you told him, pulling him through the window.

"hi," sara looked up from her ipad. she was one of the teenagers whose parents didn't let them have phones.

"hi, akaashi," azuna smiled.

"oh, hi sara," he greeted, "and azuna."

"you could've just texted me to meet you somewhere," you walked out of the room with him.

he shrugged, "a couple people came in through our window and i wanted to see if i could do it."

"it was mako, wasn't it?"

"yeah, she was looking for the nekoma room," he said. he opened a nearby door and the two of you entered.

you immediately kissed him, hands going into his already messy hair.

"let's make this quick," you mumbled, pulling your t-shirt over your head.

keiji pulled his over his head as well, throwing it onto a shelf that you could only faintly make out, "why?"

"tired," you kissed him.

he pulled back, "shit, we don't have to, y/n."

"no, no, we're doing this."

you pulled your pajama shorts off. keiji grabbed you by your hips, turning you around and bending you over the desk behind you.

his hands roamed over the waistband of your panties, soon pulling them down your thighs. his middle finger ran down your slit.

you gasped, "keiji..."

"i know," he said, rubbing small circles. "i want you nice and wet for me."

"i want them inside me," you whimpered.

one of his hands were placed on the side of your body, keeping him up as he hovered over your back, "already?"

"please," you nodded.

he placed a kiss in the crook of your neck, inserting just his index finger slowly, dragging it back and forth against the upper wall.

"ah..." you moaned quietly.

"you want it deeper, baby?" he whispered into your ear. you nodded, allowing him to push his slender finger in further. "what about another one? you think you can handle two?"

"yes," you panted.

he slowed his movements down, "yes what, pretty?"

"yes please."

"that's my girl," he chuckled, depriving his finger from the warmth of your pussy.

keiji turned you around, repositioning you to be half-seated on the desk. he slid both his index and middle finger in, curling them upwards as his tongue went to work its way around your clit.

your eyes shut, gripping onto the edge of the table.

you squeezed your thighs around his head as he pressed more pressure onto the hardened bud. his fingers were moving more quickly in a "come here" sort of motion.

"keiji... keiji fuck i'm gonna c-"

he slipped his fingers out, sticking his tongue over the opening of your hole instead. your whole body jolted as you bucked your hips up against his mouth, gushing all over his tongue. he lapped it up like a starved man - lewd, wet noises filling the air of the room.

while you were attempting to catch your breath, he was spitting back down on your folds, smearing your own slick around your cunt.

he grabbed your jaw lightly, "tongue out."

you opened your mouth, letting his wet fingers enter it.

"aw, you can do better than that," he said, "suck them clean for me."

you held his hand, sucking his fingers obediently.

"you're such a good fucking slut," he kissed your head, "so i'm gonna fuck you like good sluts deserve to get fucked, alright?"

"mhm," you muttered. you really couldn't get many words out when your vision was clouded with spinning stars.

"can't believe you went dumb before i even put my cock in," his thumb stroked over your cheek. "you're just my dumb whore, aren't you?"

"'m your dumb whore," you gulped, feeling his tip teasing your entrance.

keiji pushed in slowly. it was a bit of a stretch, but nothing you couldn't handle. you threw your arms around his neck.

"dumb fucking whore," he thrusted slow and hard.

"faster, keiji," you whined, "please!"

he looked down at his full length starting to pump in and out of you faster, mesmerised by how you were clenching around him, "keep doing that and i'm gonna fucking cum."

you leaned back, letting him use you however he wanted to.

one of his hands pressed down on your lower stomach, almost pushing you down fully. his hips slammed against the back of your thighs repeatedly.

"fast- too fast," you arched your back, struggling to handle how deep he was hitting. "i'm gonna cum too quick, keiji pl- ah-"

"you wanted quick," he breathed, not altering his speed in the slightest, "you can take quick."

"hhh- keiji!" you moaned out, convulsing around him.

he pulled out quickly, stroking himself and getting off to your naked body, your pretty pussy dripping everywhere. his warm spurts of cum shooting all over your thigh.

he leaned down, pressing his forehead against yours tiredly.

you laughed, leaving a kiss on his pink lips.

he didn't have a clean cloth, so he took his shirt from the shelf and used it to clean you off.

"are you alright?" he sat next to you on the desk, wrapping his arm around you and letting your head drop exhaustedly onto him.

"i feel like i'm gonna fall asleep," you told him.

he kissed your cheek, "i'll take you back to your room when you're ready."

"yeah," you mumbled.

"y/n, don't fall asleep here," he shook you awake. "come on, we'll get your clothes on and put you to bed."

"is she okay?" sara asked, genuinely concerned.

"she's- uh," keiji stood at your doorway as you sat down on your bed, "yeah."

"night keiji," you smiled.

"see you tomorrow, y/n. sleep well," he pulled the door halfway closed, "goodnight, sara and azuna."

"night, akaashi!" they both said before he fully shut the door.

"is that what people are supposed to look like after sex?" azuna asked quietly.

"if you do it right," sara replied.

author's note - lightly edited
based on true events 😇