05. spread your legs

warning
mature content ahead

narrator's pov.

you were walking home. you swear you were just mean to walk home.

it wasn't until you'd been buying the boys a pack of meat buns until you realised it wouldn't be your standard night.

"let's play a game," tanaka suggested.

you tilted your head, "what kind of game?"

yamaguchi held up his hand to stop anyone from talking as he swallowed his meat bun, "truth or dare?"

"nah, that's an old people's game," kei said.

"never have i ever?" yachi proposed.

you nodded a quick yes and everyone else seemed to agree as well. "let's make it quick before coach runs us out of his parking lot," you told them.

"i'll start," nishinoya said. "never have i ever sent nudes."

tanaka was the only one with his finger down.

tobio was next, "never have i ever received nudes."

it seemed like most of you put your fingers down.

"oh, me? uh, never have i ever had sex?" tadashi spoke.

yachi mumbled "it's supposed to be something you haven't done."

and he replied, "i know."

both third-years, you, tobio, kei, and a random first year put your fingers down.

you looked up at kei and then to tobio and cleared your throat. "uh, never have i ever been caught, uh, doing that."

kei squinted at you, chuckling slightly, "doing what?"

"oh, dude, don't make me say it," you rolled your eyes at kei.

no one put their fingers down.

"never have i ever smoked weed," shoyo said.

you were the only one that out your finger down. "wait, seriously? not even noya?"

"i'm an athlete! my body is a temp- oh, wait," he put his finger down and elbowed tanaka, "remember? first year?"

they laughed and tanaka put his finger down, "never again."

"you really smoked weed?" tadashi asked. as if this idiot didn't already know - he was with you half the time.

"it was only like twice," you mumbled. "it's not a big deal."

kei leaned his head against a 20 minute parking sign, "with daichi as your brother? i would rather die."

you shrugged, "he's not as scary as you all make him out to be. next one."

it was yachi's turn, "never have i ever given someone a, y'know, hand... y'know."

"handjob?" you asked.

she nodded and blushed a little bit. you were the only one to put your finger down again, "oh come on, that one wasn't fair."

nishinoya hummed in thought, "okay, never have i ever fingered someone."

kei put his finger down, but he was the only one.

"what the hell?" he looked at everyone else.

"never have i ever given head," tanaka smirked.

both you and kei put your fingers down, and again, no one else did. "you're telling me you fucked someone with no foreplay?" he glared at tobio and the third-years. "you probably suck at sex."