10. you have a crush on kageyama?

narrator's pov.

"did you bring chips?" you asked yachi as she settled down onto your bed.

"of course! i told yams to get more snacks for us, so he's probably gonna be a little late."

just as she said that, both tadashi and kei walked through your bedroom door, "oh, no, he would never."

"he's right," tadashi pointed to kei.

hitoka rushed over to her boyfriend while you went to grab their snacks.

"hi, tsukki."

"hi, y/n," he passed you a "save the environment" tote bag full of food.

"save the environment?" you raised an eyebrow, setting it down gently against the side of your bed.

he crossed his arms, "what's wrong with that?"

"i just didn't think you were a tote bag guy," you sat down.

"oh, yamaguchi made him buy it when we went shopping," hitoka told you before turning back to what she was doing in the corner.

your head tilted back slowly before you nodded, "ah, that makes more sense."

"you don't know me," kei furrowed his brows.

you pouted jokingly, "aww, thought we were best friends, the two of us."

"i thought we were a trio," he retorted.

you didn't even have to say anything, you just tilted your head to the couple sorting the snacks into flavour order.

"quartet then."

"doesn't work when half of the group are dating," you leaned over his lap, grabbing your remote from beside him.

"does it work if your head was in my lap a couple of months ago?"

smacking his stomach, you widened your eyes at how loud he was about it, "tsukishima kei!"

he chuckled, chewing his gum which you were sure was strawberry flavoured judging by the strong scent.

"my mom misses you," he said.

you sat up, turning your tv on to fill the kind of silence in the room between sentences. "i miss your mom," you frowned. "y'know she asked if i wanted to come over and bake with her again."

"and you didn't say yes?"

"no, i did. we just didn't save any for you," you smiled.

"what movie are we watching?" tadashi turned to you..

hitoka gawked at the screen.

tadashi's hand was over his mouth, "how is it that... big?"

"dude, that can't be real," you started laughing hysterically.

kei leaned back against your headboard, knees in arms, "i thought we were supposed to watch movies tonight."

you were lying next to him, "this is technically a movie."

"this is literal porn," he replied, reaching into a bag of whatever was sitting on your bed.

"still a movie," you shoved his shoulder.

with a slow blink, kei shrugged, "alright."

"hey," you whispered to kei, looking up from the end of the bed where you were lying on your back.

he stared up at you from his phone, "yeah?"