3. School

No ones POV

On an early Monday morning. The kindergarten classroom was filled with cheers and laughter from a bunch of young kids. Unfortunately these cheers and laughter came from the expense of two children getting bullied just for being different from the rest. Izuku Yagi and Katsuki Bakugou, the only quirkless people in the school. Bullying has been a daily occurrence for them ever since they were deemed quirkless. You might be wondering why the teachers aren't reprimanding the other children for being bullies. Well being quirkless also means that the teachers will ignore everything that is happening to you because quirkless people either commit suicide or amount to nothing during their lifetime. No one cares about quirkless's people mental or physical state. In the world of quirks, people tend to think that quirkless people are no more that dog shit on the side of the road. They should be ignored or shunned because they are abnormal. It is well known in society that quirkless people are garbage, it's to the point where hero's ignore the issue because it doesn't pertain to them.

"Everyone class is starting. Please get to your seats." the teacher said. The class complied even though they were still giving glares and making snarky remarks to the ash blonde boy and the small green haired boy with freckles. Katsuki and Izuku are the smartest kids in the class. They already know the work that the teacher is teaching because they have such a high IQ and they started to work on work above their grade level. They hid that fact that they were so smart because they didn't want to bring attention to themselves. If the class found out how smart they were the other children would bully them even further and they especially have to hide things from their ex-bestfriends. Their ex-bestfriends are their main bullies. They try their hardest to bring them down. Always physically and mentally. Granted Izuku and Katsuki didn't care that much anymore. The reason being is because they know that they are going to be stronger in the future and they know that their bullies and the people that they used to consider family will realize their mistakes and try to become close with them again. But little did everyone know, Katsuki and Izuku considered everyone that they trusted dead to them. There is and there will be no hope to get on their good side again. Even though they never showed it, deep down, Katsuki and Izuku felt really betrayed and hurt. That. feeling didn't last long because they realized that they have each other. But little did they know, a group of friends are planning tp start to bully them even harsher than before.

Shoto's Pov

Hmm. I think we should start bullying useless Deku and Katsuki with our quirks. We've been bullying them without quirks for a while now and they don't seemed fazed anymore. Maybe I should ask my sister about it.

"Hey Shoka" I said

"Whats up Sho?" she responded

"Have you noticed that Deku and Katsuki stopped looking so scared when we are bullying them?"

"Yea I kind of noticed that. What should we do?" she asked

"I think we should start using our against on them." I said

"Hmm thats not a bad idea Sho."

"Shoka, there are also some benefits for us if we use their quirks against them." 

"What benefits?"

"Well we can get some quirk training in. They can be our own little test dummies. We can also make them feel completely broken and helpless which makes them pitiful and disgusting in everyone else's eyes. They are going to realize that quirkless people like them can never become heros."

"Wow Sho,  you put a lot of thought into this." 

"Of course little sis. Now lets talk to Izumi and Katsumi about our plans."

"Alright Sho lets go and find them."

                                                                           5 minutes later

Izumi's Pov

I'm talking to Katsumi about my day and then I see Sho and Shoka running towards us with wide smiles on their faces. Hmmm I wonder what they're planning. 

"Hey Katsumi. Hey Izumi." said Sho

"Whats up? I replied

"Well me and Sho thinks we should start to bully Deku and Kastuki with out quirks." Shoka said

"What made you guys come up with that idea?" said Katsumi

"Well we want to make them feel helpless and they don't look that scared anymore anytime we punch, kick, or yell insults at them." said Sho

"Hmm. I guess you're right. But wouldn't we get in trouble if they people find out we're are using our quirks on them?" I said 

"Well we bully them all the time and nothing has happened. The teachers ignore them, their parents most likely forgot they even existed, so who's going to care if we used our quirks on them." Shoka said with a grin"

"You guys are right. When do you want to start punishing them?" I said

"Why don't we start at recess. If we do it at recess more people can see. Also if our classmates see they might bully them with their quirks also." said Katsumi

"Well lets go make their lives a living hell." Sho said with an evil looking grin plastered on his face

"Theres 5 minutes until the recess starts, I'm going to use the bathroom. Don't start without me." I said

Honestly, I'm kind of skeptical about the idea of bullying them with our quirks. Yes, I do bully my brother and yes I am glad that I am the favorite child and I get whatever I want. But doing this might make them empty inside and turn him into a whole different person. But Deku needs to see that being quirkless means he can't be a hero. If he can't defend against us. How can he expect to defend against a villian. How does he expect to get into a hero course. Now that I think about it. Us breaking Deku and Katsuki's will to become hero's is protecting them from the hero vs villain world. If the completely give up, that means they don't need to take unnecessary risk with their lives. Well theres no point thinking about it now. The group has already decided and even if I did disagree, the group wouldn't stop. No point in trying to make unnecessary enemies.