48-54 Overview

I'm sorry but I lost all motivation for this story. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't make a chapter for this story. This chapter is going to be an overview of what would've happened in chapters 48-54. The last 5 chapters were already written before I lost motivation, so those chapters are going to be normal length. I hope you guys understand and maybe in the future I'll come back to this and actually write these chapters out fully.

Chapter 48
After internships the bitchsquad decided it was the perfect time to carry out their plan. The bitchsquad beat up kastumi and left her upstairs while the rest went to the common room. Everyone except katsuki and katsumi was in the common room. About 20 minutes later Katsumi came down to the common room all beat up and crying. She started to say that Katsuki beat her up and some of the class believed her while the other half was skeptical about the whole thing.

The Katsusqud+Momo was on his side, but the Izusquad believed them. Katsuki heard the commotion downstairs and went down to the common room. People started to yell at him saying that he should have beat her up. He looked around and told them hd didn't do it, but he isn't going to waste his time to convince people that he didn't. After that day Katsuki lost some faith in his class, but he was slightly glad his squad didn't turn their back on him.

Chapter 49
Training camp was the same as canon

Chapter 50
Katsuki is restrained at the league of villains base. They are trying to get him on their side. While they were doing this Katsuki took a look at their memories and got angry at what he saw. He told them that he was going to end All Might and other fake hero's and tarnish their name. Those same hero's will end up in prison. He also told them that he has a plan to help them be pardon for their crimes. After hearing that the league was skeptical, but they put their faith in the blonde.

While Katsuki was at the base, the Katsusqud+Momo wanted to go rescue Katsuki. The other members of the class says he deserves it and they are happy that he is where is belongs. Izuku was mad at the other half of the class, but he had to focus on convincing his lover's squad not to go after him

Chapter 51
Katsuki teleports into the common room unharmed. Him being unharmed mad some people question what happened at the base. They don't know if he is a traitor or a student that actually wants to be a hero. The katsusquad + Momo was glad to see that he was unharmed.

Him and Deku went to their bedroom to talk about everything that happened. Katsuki explained to Deku what he saw in their memories and that made Deku angry. He wanted to save them. Deku ended up telling Katsuki what happened while he was gone. He didn't really care about the people that was talking bad about them, but he was surprised that the his squad and momo still beloved him.

Chapter 52
A week after the kidnapping, there was a photo of Katsuki with the league. The class gathered around the common room in anger. The katsusquad believed the picture because of all the past things that happened. Kirishima was pissed that his friend was a traitor, especially since he had so much faith in him. The class planned to restrain him when they saw him.

Katsuki went down stairs and was immediately attacked by his classmates. They were yelling at him saying that he was the traitor. Nezu saw what was happening on the cameras and called Aizawa and told him what was happening. Aizawa rushed there and stopped his students from attacking Katsuki. Aizawa was pissed that his students didn't have faith in their classmate, but he was happy that Momo tried to stop the classmates from attacking him.

Izuku went downstairs and saw that state his husband was in. He just glared at his classmates and took Katsuki out of the dorms.

Chapter 53
The married couple went to Nezu's office telling him that they are leaving UA. They told him that they have things that they planned for the future and they need to start now. Nezu was sad that they were leaving, but he knew he couldn't keep the two boys. Nezu gave Katsuki that option to give the class a punishment of his choosing. He told Nezu to give him time to think about it.

Aizawa went back to the common room and yelled at his class telling them that the picture they have is fake and that they aren't traitors. The class was regretful, especially the Katsusquad. They realized that the blonde was distancing himself, so something like this wouldn't happen to him. They realized that they betrayed any trust that they built with him.

Chapter 54
After they left UA they spent a couple weeks planning their next move and getting everything settled. The outcast wanted to leave UA with them, but they convinced them to stay since they need their hero license for a part of their future plans. They finally finished their preparations and now they are ready to carry out their plan.