44. Early Licenses

3rd Person POV
The Outcast are chilling in the movie room having a horror movie marathon. Katsuki suddenly thought of a great idea that will help the group tremendously. "Guys we should ask Nezu if we can get our provisional licenses before internships." he said. The group looked at him with a confused look. "Why?" Fuji asked. "Well I've been doing some digging and I found out the hero killer is on the loose. If we have our licenses we can engage without permission." He explained. "Hmm that is a good idea." Daichi said.

"Also if the hero killer is working with the league, then there might be a big attack soon." Izuku adds on. "Do you think we can pass it?" Touka asked. "I'm positive the original members of the outcast will pass, but the newer members are 50/50, but even if they do fail they can take it again with the rest of the class." Katsuki said.

"I don't think Nezu so gonna let me and Toshi take the exam." Monoma said. "Why not?" Eiji asked. " Well me and him just joined the outcast, so we don't have as much training as you guys. He might not even let Kyoka take it." Monoma explained. "You do have a point." Izuku said with a frown. "We'll just have to convince him." Katsuki said with a smile.

The next day
"Izuku an Katsuki teleport to Nezu's office before school started. "Good morning boys, what do you need?" Nezu said. "Good Morning Nezu. We wanted to know if we can get our provisional licenses before our internships." Izuku said. "Hmm I'll allow the original members to take it, but you would have to give me a reason for the 3 newer members." Nezu replied. "Well the hero killer is going around and he is around the Hosu area. The Hosu area is a big area filled with people, but not that many patrolling hero's. If the hero killer is working with the league then there might be a big attack on Hosu. I wanted us all to intern under Aizawa and go to Hosu just in case. I also wanted our licenses so we can act without permission." Katsuki explained. "Hmm thats a good reason." Nezu said. "But what makes you think they can pass the exam?" he adds on. "Well since it is a last minute thing and there won't be much people, it would most likely be an easy task that they can easily handle." Izuku said.

"Alright I'll let all of you take the exams. You guys better not fail." Nezu said with a stern look. "Thanks Nezu." The group said. "I'll call the commission to see when you guys can take the exam." he says. "Alright we'll come back during lunch." Izuku says before walking out.

"That went well." Katsuki said. "It sure did." Izuku responds. "Let's go tell the group." Katsuki said before teleporting to the group. "Izu, Suki, how did it go?" Touka asked. "It went well. He is calling the commission to see when we can take it." Katsuki said. "That's great!" the group exclaimed.

The morning classes went by fast and the group made their way to Principal Nezu's office. "Welcome Outcasts." Nezu said to the group. "Hey Nezu/Principal Nezu." the group replied. "Well I have good news and bad news."    Nezu said sadly. "Can you tell us the good news first?" Izuku asked. "The good news is that they are letting everyone in the outcast excluding Izuku and Katsuki to take the exam." Nezu said. "WAIT WHY?" the group exclaimed.

"Well this is would be good news if it was givin to someone else, but I already know the boys aren't going to like this." Nezu said sadly. "Just spit it out Nezu." Katsuki said with a hint of nervousness. "Well they want you to take the Pro Hero Exam instead. They said you guys are strong enough to start Pro Hero Work." Nezu said. Katsuki and Izuku looked at eachother and sighed while the rest of the group gasped.

"We will take the exam but we have to set some conditions first." Izuku said. "What are they?" Nezu asked. "We want to stay at UA. We don't want to take on any assignments for the time being." Katsuki said. "Alright that is fine." Nezu replied. "Here is the address, so you can go there now." Nezu said before handing them a piece of paper. "You guys ready?" Izuku asked. The group nods and grabs onto the couple so they can teleport.

The teleported in front of then building and was met with the exam conductor. "Welcome students. Izuku and Katsuki will come with me while the others go with my partner next to me." the worker said. "Good luck." Katsuki said before walking behind his instructor. The rest of the group nods and follows their instructor.

                              After the Exams
The Outcasts met outside of the building to see if they passed or not. "If you passed take out you licenses on the count of 3." Izuku said
"1"
"2
"3"
Every single member of the group pulled out a license. The married couple were officially pro hero's. While the rest of the group have their provisional licenses. "Let's go to Nezu's office!" Touka exclaimed. Once everyone was ready, Izuku and Katsuki teleported to Nezu's office.

Aizawa was already in Nezu's office when they arrived. "Welcome back." Aizawa said. "Did you guys hey your licenses?" Nezu said. "Licenses?" Aizawa asked confusedly. "Oh yea, they wanted to get their provisional licenses and the HPSC agreed to it." Nezu said. "So they all have their provisional licenses?" Aizawa asked. "Well Izu and I got our Pro Hero Licenses since they wouldn't let us take the provisional." Katsuki said with a smirk. "Congrats problem children and friends." Aizawa said with a smirk.

"Well we are going to my parents house to celebrate. Nezu and Sensei you are both invited. Bring Eri and Mic too." Izuku said. "Alright we'll be there." both teachers said.

Everyone was at the Midoriya household dancing, drinking, and eating. They watched movies, swam in the pool, and overall had a good time. Their parents were proud of them becoming Pro Hero's and the kids were super excited having Pro Hero parents. The kids all became friends with Eri and they set up times to have play dates. After a few hours everyone was passed out in the living room.

Eri was already adopted by Aizawa. They got her from an orphanage. writing your story