34. New Students Part 2

3rd Person POV
Daichi, Eiji, Fuji, and Touka already took a liking to the hero course. They don't really like their classmates, but they don't hate them either. The can corporate when needed. They did make one friend in their class. They hit it off with him immediately.

The lunch bell rung and the 4 of them plus their new friend are chatting walking to class 1a. "Why are we going to class 1a? They are entitled brats who think they're amazing." their friend asked. "Neito calm down. We only have 3 friends in that class. I'm sure you'll like them." Touka replied. "Yea I can already see Neito and you know who being the chaotic ones of the group." Eiji says while laughing. " Fuji will also join in their chaotic shenanigans." Daichi said with a chuckle. "Hey!" Monoma and Fuji yelled in unison.

They arrived at the giant Class 1a door and walked in. Everyone in class turned to them and ran towards them to ask them questions. "G-Guys?" Touka said while tryin to make out all the question being said. Daichi and Eiji were struggling with some of the girls fangirling about how hot they were. Nobody payed any attention to Monoma though.

"OI ETRAS! LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE!" Katsuki yelled from his seat. After that everyone became quiet. " Suki I don't know how you can handle your classmates. 1B is so much more restrained." Fuji said with an annoyed tone. " If Izu wasn't here with me I wouldn't have wasted my time and came here." Katsuki scoffed. " How was class?" Izu asked. " We can talk about it at lunch. Let's go." Daichi said before grabbing Izuku's and Katsukis hands while Touka grabbed Jiro's and they went to the lunch room.

" Wow their friends are so hot." Uraraka said with a blush on their face. Most of the class agreed. Some of them even had slight bloody noses. "They seem like they would be fun to hang out with. Maybe we could all be friends." Denki said excitedly. "Yea also didn't you see Monoma with them?" Kirishima asked with a confused look. "Yea I noticed that too. How did they befriend that weirdo." Ojiro said. "I don't know but let's go to lunch.

                                  At Lunch
The Outcast plus Monoma got their food and sat down. "How was class?" Izuku asked them. "It was great! It's already better than our old school. We also made a friend." Eiji said while pointing towards Monoma. "You guys befriended the guy that's obsessed with our class?" Katsuki said with an eyebrow raised. "Yes Neito is pretty cool when he isn't obsessed with you guys." Touka said.

"Hi Neito. My name is Izuku Midoriya and next me is Katsuki Midoriya." Izuku said with a bright smile. Monoma nodded in response and then looked towards Jiro. " What's your name?" he asked. "My name is Kyoka Jiro, but since you can call me Kyoka since you will most likely be apart of the group soon." she replied. "The group?" he asked with a confused look. "Yea we are a squad. We always train together and hangout after school pretty much everyday. You should join us." Izuku said with a smile. "Sure why not." Monoma replied.

"Wait." Katsuki said cutting their conversations off. "What is it Kat?" Izu lou responded. "Neito I have a question for you." Katsuki said while looking at Monoma. "What is it Mr Pomeranian." he replied. That comment warn a couple snickers from the group. "Tch. What do you think of quirkless people or people that have villainous quirks." Katsuki said. Everyone at the table went dead silent and started to look at Monoma. "Well first off there is no such thing as a villainous quirk. All quirks can be used for good or evil it depends on the person. Quirkless people are also human beings, so they should be treated equally. I was ignored growing up because my quirk is useless if I'm not by someone strong. I don't like that way I was treated and because of that I got jealous of class 1a because they are seen as above 1b, but in reality we are in the same course." Monoma said.

The table was shocked but satisfied with his answer. "I approve." Katsuki said before going back to his food. He then looked up and flicked Monoma on his forehead. "That was for calling me a Pomeranian." The group started to bust out laughing and they earned a chuckle from Monoma.

The rest of class 1a walk into the cafeteria to see them all laughing together. "I wonder what they're laughing about?" Kirishima asked. "This is unfair." Mina poured. "What is?" Iida asked. "Monoma already seems so close to them. Didn't they just meet today?" Mina replied. "Yea you're right about them just meeting, but I wouldn't call it unfair. Let's just go sit with them and introduce ourselves." Kirishima said with a grin.

The Katsu and Izusquad walk up to the table. "Hey Katsubro and Izubro." Kirishima said before sitting down. "Katsubro? Izubro?" Eiji asked. "Don't even question it Eiji. Shitty hair is just like that." Katsuki said before taking another bite of his food. "Kat be nice." Izuku said before punching Kat in his shoulder. " Aren't these the classmates that surrounded us when we can to your class?" Touka asked. "Yea they are. They are also loud and annoying." Fuji scoffed. "Rude." Uraraka said. "I'm just saying the truth." Fuji replied. "You should give us a chance." Denki said. " Your first impression already gave me enough information about your character. Suki already described to me what your class is like and you guys proved everything he said when we first walked into your classroom. I have no intention being friends with you guys because I know that you guys won't stand by my side through everything." Fuji said before finishing the last of her food. "Peridot. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that." Katsuki said.

"Kyoka and Neito, can you ask your parents if you can stay at our house for 2 weeks?" Izuku asked. "Why do you want them to stay at your house?" Kirishima asked. Monoma and Jiro were also confused on why he wanted them to stay with them. "Well not that it is any of your business, but Izu and I have been training Fuji, Eiji, Daichi, and Touka ever since the first day of UA. Kyoka had also started her training a couple days ago. Neito is going to officially join our squad so we are also going to train him. Since the sports festival is in 2 weeks it's easier if we are all in the same house." Katsuki said.

"Also before you ask why we aren't training you. We aren't trina it you guys because we don't train people we don't fully trust. We don't need to pass down our teachings to people who might betray us. Don't take it personal. I have extreme trust issues." Katsuki said. Iida was about to say something but he was interrupted by the bell signaling lunch was over. Some of the class started to dislike Katsuki more and more.