56.Truth about Villains

Katsuki POV
"We are now going to show you memories of some of the villains we have here." I say while directing Dani, Toga, Shigaraki, and Twice in front of me.

"These 4 are apart of the villain group called The League of Villains. These 4 are all under the command of the super villain All for One." Izuku explains. "Don't worry about All for One since I already killed him. He was being too stubborn for my taste." I say with an annoyed tone.

"Well when I got kidnapped by the league, I decided to look in their memories and what I saw made me angry. So now I'm going to show you the things I saw." I say with a grin. "First off we are going to start off with Dabi." Izuku says before using his quirk on Dabi.

3rd Person POV
The first memory that popped up was Dabi getting beat by his father.

"Dad please stop. It hurts! I don't want to train anymore!" the young boy says while crying. "Shut up! You have a strong quirk and you will use it to become number one and surpass All Might!" Endeavor yelled before hitting his child.

"Touya come here!" his dad yelled. "I can't train anymore! My skin is starting to burn!" he cries. "You need to use it to get stronger!" his dad yelled before hitting him.

The next clip shows Dabi faking his death and running away. That's when he made it is his goal to kill his father and that's why he joined the villains.

"Well as you can see he became a villain for a good reason. I feel like he could be redeemed if he went through a rehab program." Katsuki says. "Before we talk about that let's go through Twice's memories.

In Twice's memories it slowly shows him losing his mental state because of his quirk. Making him go to a life of crime.

"Yes, Twice may have done bad things but his quirk made him lose his insanity. His mind is filled with different personalities that can take over anytime. He can be redeemed with some mental help and rehab, so he can get his mental state back to normal." Izuku said sadly.

"Well now it's Toga's turn." Katsuki said with a frown before activating his quirk on her.

"Why did I give birth to something as disgusting as you" a women said before slapping young Toga. "We gave birth to a girl with a villain quirk." the man next to her said with disgust. "Mama Papa, I didn't do anything wrong." Toga said while crying. "You being born is what you did!" the father yelled before slapping her.

"Look who it is. It's the blood obsessed freak!" a bully said before kicking her down the stairs. Toga just laid there on the ground bloodied and alone.

"I don't want to take to too much of your time, so we are going to end her memories there. As you can see, she got outcasted by society just because of her quirk. No one accepted her except the villains." Izuku explained.

"Last but not least is Shigaraki. We won't be showing you his memories because his is quite graphic so we will just explain to you instead and then show memories of the aftermath." Katsuki explained.

"Shigaraki was abused by his father because his father hated hero's. All Shigaraki wanted to be was a hero, but his dad never even let him get the chance. When he was 4 his quirk manifested. As some of you guys know his quirk is called disintegration. He can disintegrate anything if he touches it with 5 fingers. At the age of 4 he didn't know that, so when his quirk manifested he accidentally killed his whole family." Izuku said with small tears in his eyes. "Now let's see what happened after that" he said sadly before activating his quirk.

"Can someone help me?" a little boy said while walking down the street. "Mister hero can you help me?" the boy asked while lightly grabbing onto the hero. The hero kicked him off. "Get you disgusting hands off me." the hero said before walking off. The little boy kept walking, no matter how many times he asked for help, he just got ignored.

"Hey kid my name is All for One. What's yours?"  the man asked. "My name is Tenko Shimura." the boy said shyly. "Well Tenko, come with me so I can take care of you." the man said before walking off. Tenko stared at him before following behind him.

"All of these villains could've been a good citizen to society of society didn't turn they're back on them first." Katsuki said in anger. "This is why we need change. Society as a whole needs to change. All your mindsets need to change, so we can stop preventing villains from being made!" he yelled.

"Well Kat I guess it's time to talk about hero's." he said with a grin.