40. Sports Festival Part 6

3rd Person POV
" The match you have all been waiting for! The final match of the sports festival!" Midnight yelled. The crowd went wild. They were excited for this match. "2 lovers face off. The cold and confident Katsuki Midoriya versus the gentle and humble Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic announced. "Katsuki has proven that he has enough strength to match his overconfidence! Well let's get this match started!" Midnight said before pressing the starting buzzer.

Both boys run towards eachother at full speed. Once they reach eachother they immediately engage to hand to hand combat. They both promised not to use their healing quirks. After 20 minutes they were both beat up, but still going. Even though it was a quirkless fight, the crowd still yelled the loudest compared to any of the other events in the festival.

"Shota do you know why they are doing a quirkless fight?" Mic asked. "They are both problem children. You will never know what they are thinking." Aizawa said with a smirk.

"Wow they are both really good." Uraraka said in awe. "They should be training the rest of the class to help us improve!" Denki exclaimed. "It's unheroic to not help your classmates improve." Iida said while chopping his hands. "I agree *kero*" Tsu said. "I wonder if Nezu and Aizawa know how good they are." Mina said curiously. " They do know how good they are." Jiro says. "If they know, how come they aren't making them help us?" Ojiro asked. " I think it's because they aren't teachers and they have no obligation to help us." Momo said. "I agree with Momo's statement." Tokoyami said and Jiro nodded showing she also agrees.

"Don't be fooled. They are just being selfish." Shoto says. "What makes you say that?" Kirishima asked with a raised eyebrow. "We are all future hero's that are being trained so we can protect society. We should all be helping each other to teach our maximum potential for the safety of Japan." Izumi said. "You do make a good point." Iida says. "It doesn't matter. Whatever the reason is, we can't deny that these 2 are extremely skilled." Sato said. The whole class except the bitchsquad agrees.

Both boys were covered in bruises and sweat. Katsuki found and opening and grabbed Izuku's arm and through him out of the arena. "THERE YOU HAVE IT! KATSUKI MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Midnight yells in the mic. The whole crowd was clapping and cheering for his win.

Izuku and Katsuki teleported to recovery girls office to heal. They didn't heal in front of the audience because they didn't want people to find out how good their healing capabilities were. After they finished healing they go back to the area to get their medals.

"Congratulations to the first place winner Katsuki Midoriya, the second place winner Izuku Midoriya, and the third place winner Shoto Todoroki!" Midnight exclaimed. All Might walked to the podium to face Shoto. "Congratulations on third place young Todoroki. Good luck on your journey to a pro hero." All Might said while putting the medal around Shoto's neck. " Congratulations son." All Might said with a smile. Izuku was pissed, but didn't show it in his face. "You have lost the privilege of calling me that. I will never be your son and you will never be my father. Hurry up and give me the medal." Izuku said in a cold tone. " Don't get too comfortable, because I'm going to get you back sooner or later." He said before putting the medal around Izuku's neck."
"Congrats young Bakugou." All Might said. Katsuki was fuming on the inside. "I have no relations to the Bakugou family. I am a Midoriya. Also save your 'encouraging words' because I don't need them from someone like you." Katsuki said while snatching the medal out of All Mights hand. All Might was pissed at the disrespect Katsuki showed towards him, but he couldn't do anything about it.

"Let's give one last round of applause for all the participants today!" Midnight yelled. Everyone started to clap and they started to leave. The three winners made their way back to the students. Izuku and Katsuki both get hugged by the outcasts.  "Congrats!" they all yelled. "Thanks guys. Also Shinso is going to be coming home with us." Izuku said. "Why?" Touka asked. "He went through similar things as you guys and it would be nice fore him to have friends." Izuku said with a smile. "Fine by me Eiji says. "Yea he's kind of hot." Monoma responds. " Ouuuu~ Neito has crush." The group teased. "I-I never said that. I just said he was attractive." Monoma said while blushing. "Mhm whatever you say Neito." Katsuki said with a smirk. "Students  go to your respective waiting rooms!" Present Mic yelled. "Yes sensei!" all the students yelled before going to their waiting rooms.

"Congratulations bro's" Kirishima said while looking at Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto. "It's whatever I already predicted this outcome." Katsuki said plainly. "Yea we were surprised that you actually won after making that bold statement." Uraraka said. "What is there to be surprised about? Wasn't it obvious that I was going to make top 2?" Katsuki said with a confused look. "You made an enemy out of everyone, so obviously we're surprised." Denki said. "Just because I have a lot of enemies doesn't mean those enemies are actually strong." Katsuki said with a monotone expression.

"Class good job during today festival. You guys all improved since you first got here. Make sure you rest tonight and come to school tomorrow because we have very important things to talk about tomorrow." Aizawa said before leaving in his sleeping bag.

"Yes Sensei!" The whole class said before chattering about the important thing that might happen. After they get dressed all of them start to say their goodbye's to each other. Izuku, Jiro, and Katsuki make their way to class 1b and 1c waiting room to pick up the rest of their friends and teleport home.