11. First Mission?

⚠️Mentions of Self Harm (no descriptions)⚠️
Izuku's POV
It has been 3 years since that special dinner. Since that dinner many things have changed. Me and Kat are famous youtube singers called "The Betrayed.j" We have masks that block out identity. First we started off singing covers for a year and we ended up getting a couple hundred thousand subscribers on our youtube and tens of thousands followers for our instagram. After that first year of singing we ended up writing songs on our free time. We mainly posted sad songs because those were our strongest emotions at the time we're writing. Those songs got us more popular and now we have a couple million subscribers on youtube and a million followers on instagram. Our fans wanted us to do live shows but we told them that we are waiting until we get older since we still aren't 10 years old yet. Akane and Hisashi helped me and Kat renovate our secret base. How it's kind of like a treehouse with beanbags, manga, and other random things. Kat and I also finished our hacking course, our middle school academics, and we can speak fluent English, Spanish, German, and French. Me and Kat also finished all of our training. We mastered all of our combat and martial arts. We are also proficient with weapons such as guns, knives, katana's, and bo staffs. They also taught us anatomy, so we can take down our opponents easier. They also taught us first aid, so we can take care of ourselves when we get injured. I think Kat and I's favorite thing was learning how to use a capture weapon. Our capture weapon is like eraserhead's but we use ours on our wrist. Kat also proposed to me a week after the dinner 3 years ago.

Flashback

"Hey Izu can you meet me at the secret base later?" Kat asks

"Yea sure" I said giving him a confused look

At the base

I walk to the secret base and I see it decorated with flowers, string lights, and dinner.

"Kat it's beautiful. Did you do all this?" I ask with tears in my eyes. I turn and gasp when I see Kat on one knee with a velvet box in his hand.

"Yea I did. I asked you to come here because this is the spot where we began our journey to become the greatest hero's and now I want this to be the spot where I ask you to be mine forever. Izuku Midoriya, you are the most beautiful person in the whole world. You stuck by my side through everything and you deserve the best. You always give me joy and happiness. So now, Izuku Yagi, will you marry me?" Kat says with a smile with tears in his eyes

"YES!YES!YES!" I yell

Kat puts the ring on my finger and pulls me to a hug. He looks down a gives me a quick peck on the lips.

*They have matching engagement rings*Flashback over I still remember the blush on his face when he pecked my lips

Flashback over
I still remember the blush on his face when he pecked my lips.
I'm really glad that all these good things happened, but that doesn't mean there weren't any bad things. You see, Katsumi and Izumi started to bully me and Kat more than usual. They are pissed that we aren't at home as often, so they went to our parents. Our parents didn't really care, but to satisfy their favorite child's needs they ended up forcing a curfew on us. Both of our parents also beat us for causing problems for them and their favorite child. Shoto and Shoka are just as bad. Shoto broke my arm while Shoka broke Kat's. There was no reason for them to do it, but it was our fate in the quirk filled society. Me and Kat also started to do self harm together. We keep it a secret from mom and dad, because we don't want them to worry. I feel bad for keeping secrets from them, but I just want to see them smile.
Hisashi's POV
"Since the boys graduated from their training, don't you think it's time for them to start being vigilantes?" I ask looking at my wife
"I don't know Hisashi, even though they graduated, I still think they're too young?" she responds with a protective expressions
"Why don't they do a mission but we supervise them, so the don't get hurt. We need to see them in action, a couple times so we know that we can trust them on their own." I explain to Akane
"Hmm you do have a point. Alright they can do vigilantism, but under one condition." Akane says
"What's the condition?"
"They can do missions, but we supervise them until they get to 6th grade. So that means we'll supervise them for a year and a half."
"Deal! Let's go tell the boys" I say excitedly
Akane's POV
Me and Hisashi go to the boys room and see them cuddling while watching TV. I take a quick picture before calling out to them.
"Hey Izu. Hey Suki." I say
"Hey mom" both boys said. I love it when they call me mom. I'm going to ask Hisashi if he wants to have a biological kid.
" Hisashi and I have big news to tell you two."
"What is it?" Suki asks while looking at me with a curious expression
"Well we decided that you guys can start doing your vigilantism, but there's one condition" My husband says
"Whats the condition?" Izu says with a glimmer of excitement in his eyes
"Me and Akane are going to supervise you until you reach the 6th grade. That means we are watching you guys for a year and a half before we let you guys go on your own. And don't bother trying to go off by yourself before the 6th grade or they'll be major consequences." I say sternly
"YAY we're gonna be vigilantes!" Kat says while hugging Izu tightly.
"Also we decided that your first mission is this weekend, so be prepared boys" Hisashi says with a smile
Me and Hisashi walk back to our bedroom. This is the perfect time to ask about having children.
"Hey babe?" I say getting his attention
"Yes honey what is it?"
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to try having biological kids. I love Suki and Izu, but I also want to have biological ones that we can raise from birth." I say
"Sure, let's start" Hisashi says while picking me up bridal style and gently laying me down on the bed.

Let's just say Izuku and Katsuki heard a lot of moaning and skin slapping that afternoon."