29. Jiro meets the Outcast!

Jiro's POV
In a blink of an eye we were in front of another school. I'm still confused about why they think I'll be a good fit for whatever they want, but I trust them.

"We are we?" I ask. "We are at Isami Academy." Izuku replies. Isami is kind of far from UA. I wonder how they made friends from here. "How did you guys make friends at Isami?" I ask curiously. "We met at Hot Topic" Katsuki responded plainly. I hear the bell ring and I see a bunch of students walking out the main building walking to go home. "Izu! Kat!" i hear someone yell. I turn and see 4 people running towards us.

"Hey guys" Izuku says before him and Katsuki run up to them and hug them. This is the first time I've seen them so happy. "Izuku and Katsuki are you gonna introduce me to your friends?" I asks with a small smile. "Oh yea well this is Touka, Daichi, Eiji, and Fujiko" Izuku says with a happy smile. "Guys this is Jiro. She is the perfect person for your dilemma. We haven't told her what she's doing because we are going to do that at home." Katsuki says. "Hey Jiro" The group of 4 say to me. They look pretty chill. I see why Katsuki thinks I'd fit in.

"Katsuki I see what you mean." I whispered to him. I see Fujiko raise an eyebrow. " Suki what is she talking about?" she asked with a confused look. "On the way of our field trip Izu mentioned that we had a group of friends outside of school and they got jealous that we are distant from them when they are trying to be our friends. I also told them that Jiro would be the only person allowed to meet y'all since she has a cool vibe and I trust her." Katsuki says calmly. "Your class can't be that bad." Eiji says. "They are noisy, annoying, and think that they are entitled to know each others personally life." Katsuki responds. He isn't wrong. He described them perfectly. I have more patience than him so I can tolerate them more. "Hmm alright. Let's go I want to know more about Jiro." Fujiko responds. Suddenly I got pulled into a group hug and suddenly appeared infront of giant house.

"Jiro this is where Kat and I live." I hear Izuku says happily. Jesus these 2 live in a mansion. They are probably richer than Momo and Todoroki. "The teleporting never gets old" Touka says while laughing. We all start to walk inside the giant house and then arrive in the living room. "Imma go get us some snacks." Eiji says before walking out.

5 Minutes Later
"Well since Eiji is back let's get to know Jiro. Jiro I know you barely know us but can you tell us your backstory and stuff about yourself?" Daichi asks. "If it makes you more comfortable we can tell you about ourselves." Touka says with a smile. I can trust these guys and plus it's not like I went through something super traumatic. "I'll tell you guys, since it seems like you probably went through something similar." I tell them before I start explaining.

20 minutes later
Everyone except Izuku and Katsuki said their backstories. "Izuku and Katsuki what about you guys?" I ask. " It's better you guys connect with your backstories before we say ours is kind of different." Izuku says sadly. "Jiro wait can we call you Kyoka?" Eiji asks excitedly. " Yea sure I'm kind of glad I met people like me." I say happily. " I can't believe we all listened to The Betryaed throughout middle school." Fuji says. " Yes their amazing, I wish I could meet them." I say with a sad smile. I hear Katsuki and Izuku chuckle in the back before seeing sadness in thier eyes. "Sorry to ruin your happy mood, but it's time for Izu and I to tell you about ourselves." Katsuki said. I wonder why they look so sad.

While I'm listening to their story I was filled with sadness and anger. I can't believe they're own family and best friends treated them like that. Especially since their parents are super important in the hero community. They also became vigilantes and did a bunch of learning just to achieve their dream. Listening to their story made me look at them in a different light. Once they started to explain middle school I felt tears run down my cheeks. Once they said that they committed suicide off the school building I ran up to them and hugged them.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I say between my sobs. " Kyoka it's alright. The happy part of our story is about to be told." I heard Kat say. I sat their in shock while listening to the rest of their story. After a while they finally finished their story. "So you guys are The Betrayed, you guys have 5 kids, you guys are also adopted by the richest people in Japan, and also the #1 Vigilante's?" I asked with a shock looked. "Well yea." Izuku says nervously. "Can I get your autographs?" I said excitedly. "Yea sure." Katsuki says before both of them give me their autograph. I can't believe I got their autographs. I'm totally fangirling right now.

"Wait why did you guys bring me here?" I ask. "Well we wanted to start a band, but none of us are lead singer material, so we asked Izu and Suki if they knew someone that could be a lead singer." "Eiji asked. "Why don't Kat and Izu be your lead singers?" I asked confusedly. "Well Kat and I just did the singing so we can earn money for ourselves. We weren't thinking g about doing it professionally. We might have a talk to decide if we want to do live shows or not." Izu says while looking at Kat. "Alright I'm in!" I say excitedly. "Alright let's get started." Fuji says with a smirk.