20. Entrance Exams and First Days Part 2

3rd Person POV
After waiting 10 minutes all the student are in the field waiting for instructions. "My name is Shota Aizawa and I'll be your home room teacher. Today we are going to do a fitness test to see where you guys are at." the raven haired teacher said.  "Aren't we supposed to have a welcome assembly in the auditorium?" A girl with brunette hair asked. "We don't have time for that now let's gets started." said Aizawa.

"Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Midoriya, you both tied for first in the entrance exam. One of you step in the circle and use your quirk to throw this ball." Aizawa said while he watched Katsuki step in the circle. "HE DOESN'T HAVE A QUIRK!" Izumi yelled. "You don't know anything about me." Katsuki spat. "Young lady be quiet. Katsuki what was you ball toss in Middle school?" Aizawa asked. "I think it was 70 meters, I don't remember." Katsuki said. "Use your quirk and throw the ball as far as you can" Aizawa said. Katsuki took the ball and it vanished right in his hand. Aizawa looks at the scanner and the infinity symbol showed up. "What is your quirk?" Aizawa asked "Nun ya" Katsuki said before stepping out the circle

Izuku's POV
I guess Kat teleported the ball to space. Well I guess it's my turn. Before I stepped in the circle I heard a girl squeal and said "This is gonna be fun." After she said that I felt the aura around the teacher change. He looked up with red eyes and said "Fun? Ok let's make this fun. Person who gets last on this activity will be expelled." he said while smiling sadistically

Kat and I looked at eachother and started laughing. People were staring at us like we grew 2 heads. "Why are you two laughing?" a girl with pink skin asked. "Well we know we aren't going to get last place, so it's fun watching you guys stress about this dumb exam." Katsuki said with a smirk. " Wow you're so confident! That so manly we're gonna be best bros." a dude with red hair and spiky teeth said. "Anyways let's start." Aizawa said. "Kat whoever doesn't get first has to do dishes for the weak." I said while smirking. "You're on." he replied
                              After the Exam
1. Katsuki Midoriya
2. Izuku Midoriya
3.Shoto Todoroki
...
24. Minoru Mineta
"Mineta you are expelled. Pack your things and leave." Aizawa said harshly. I knew he had plans to expel someone but I didn't think he would go through with it. "Hah you have to wash dishes for a week." Kat said while smirking. "Whatever." I responded while rolling my eyes. " Izu we should ask Nezu if we could train with the Big 3. Our class is kind of weak and we wouldn't get any benefits training with them." Kat said. "You are right about them being weaker than us, but we should give them a chance." I said while looking at the glares Kat was receiving from most of the class. "Go back to the locker room and get dressed. You have 10 minutes" Aizawa said before walking away.

Everyone is in class talking with eachother, while Kat and I have our heads down not wanting to talk with anyone. "Class introduce yourselves to eachother. You can do anything you want as long as you don't wake me up." Aizawa said before going to sleep in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Well let's introduced ourselves infront of the class. My name is Mina Ashido and I love dancing." the girl with pink skin said.
        After most of the classes introduction
"My name is Izuku Midoriya and I love hero's"  I said with a bright smile. "Brother how are you still alive?" Izumi said with tears in her eyes. "Sorry but I don't have a sister. I have a little brother that's almost 3 years old." I said with a blank expression before walking to my desk. I see Kat smirk at me before going to the front of the class.

"My name is Katsuki Midoriya and what I like is non of your business because I'm not here to make friends. Let me say this now, don't look at me, don't think about me, don't talk to me, and don't touch me. I don't want or need friends. Goodbye." Kat said before going to his desk and falling asleep. Everyone was staring at him like he was crazy. "How can you 2 act normal after you guys killed yourselves 2 years ago!" Katsumi yelled. " Hmm what's not normal. Izu and I are completely fine." Katsuki said with a straight face. Everyone was looking at us even Aizawa sensei had a puzzled expression. "Our parents have been broken ever since you guys died" Izumi said while Katsumi nodded agreeing with her. " Ok and? What does that have to do with us?" Everyone looked at Kat like he was a madman. How could someone say that about a grieving family, little did they know about the stuff behind the scenes.

"I AM WALKING THROUH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A man that I hoped to never see again walked through the door. "OMG it's All Might and Green Demon!" the class cheered. "All Might looked at Kat and I and his face immediately paled. "How are you guys alive? I saw your dead bodies. How come you guys didn't come back home? Son we missed you. Young Bakugo your parent also missed you." All Might said with tears in his eyes. " Shut up old man. The Bakugou are dead to me, the Todoroki Twins are dead to me, and the Yagi family is dead to me. The only family I have are the Midoriya's. So you can take those tears and shove em up your ass!" Katsuki spat. I see the bitchsquad, All might and Green Demon start crying. Katsuki looked at them and started laughing. Everyone was looking at him and then Iida spoke up. "Hey that's not nice, you're a horrible person absolutely villainous." He says and most of the class agreed. "Iida think before you speak." I told him. "I'm going to assume that you both are brothers since you share the last name. How can someone as kind and heroic as you be brother with someone as evil like him." Iida said. " That is my husband not my brother. And didn't I say think before you call him villainous. Maybe it was a mistake to come to UA. Kids these days are so conceited." I said.  Most of the kids deadpanned at my words.

"Husband?" Green demon asked questionably. "Yes I said husband. Kat and I been dating since we were 4 and got married 2 years ago." I said emotionlessly. "Kat I think the class is scared of us." I said while looking at him. " Shit I don't care. I'm not trying to make friends like you are." He said. "Hey having friends are good." I responded. "Remember the last time we had friends?" He asks. "I think UA is gonna be different." I told him. "Whatever" he said before putting his head down.

"All right you guys can continue this later. Go to ground beta and do your battle training with All Might and Green Demon." Aizawa says before rolling out the classroom

"Kat you ready to put these people in their place?"

"Yup let's show the bitchsquad we aren't the same weaklings like before." Katsuki responds while smirking