47. Stain

Izuku's POV
Everyone looked satisfied after hearing their part of the plan. I know Kat is going to be able to finish his task rather quickly, but I'm worried for the others. I know they are strong, but this is their first big mission. Hopefully Aizawa watches them well. I just have to put my faith in them.

I leave the group and activate my radar trying to find Iida. After a minute or 2 of searching, I found Iida in an alleyway. I immediately teleported beside him and stopped stains attack.

"Izuku? Why are you here. This is my fight!" he yelled angrily. Is this guy serious? His fight? I couldn't help but chuckle at his statement. I actually thought he was a heroic person, but seeing how hell bent he is on revenge made me change my mind.

"Who are you and why are you interrupting my fight?" Stain said. "I'm the person that's gonna put you behind bars." I said nonchalantly. While that was happening I used my plants to transfer some healing into Native and dragged him out of the alleyway. "Native you go help evacuate civilians." I told him. He looked skeptical leaving me alone but he nodded and ran off. He didn't even check if I was a pro hero, so pathetic.

"I can't believe he left two students here with me." Stain said while laughing. "Yea it's pathetic he did that, but it's not like it bothers me." I said plainly. "Hmm you must be real confident in your abilities." he replied. "Yea i guess you could say that, but I have to take care of something first." I said to Stain. He tilted his head and smirked. "Go ahead."

"Izuku. Leave me!" Iida said while laying on the ground. I look at Iida and crouch on the ground. "Iida I had high hopes for you." I said with a frown and begin to shake my head. "What are you talking about?" he replied. "At first I thought you were a really heroic person, but your actions today made that idea of you shatter." I said. "He destroyed my brother!" he yelled in response. "So? That doesn't mean you take revenge! It also doesn't mean you go into a fight that you have zero chance of winning in!" I said angrily. "If I didn't come, you would've been dead." I said coldly. "We wont speak about this at school, now off you go." I said before using my plants to carry him to the ambulances.

"Wow you seem like a true hero." Stain said with a smirk. "The only true hero I know is eraserhead." I replied to him. "ALL MIGHT IS A TRUE HERO!" Stain yelled angrily. My blood started to boil. "Don't you dare say someone like him is a hero!" I replied with a cold gaze. "It seems like someone-." Stain was interrupted but a bunch of thunder bursting in the air.

"What the hell is happening?" Stain said in a confused tone. "It's most likely my husband is preparing an attack to destroy all the Nomu's in Hosu in one go." I said with a proud smirk. "Husband? Aren't you too young?" he replied. "We fell in love and have kids, that we love very much. We are a stable and happy family." I said with a smile.

After I said that you could hear Kat scream 'DIEEEE' loud enough everyone in Hosu could hear. At the same time, a bunch of lighting bolts pierced through the clouds headed straight to the ground. "What the hell. Can this bastard control weather?" Stain said in shock. "Yea we both can. It's a gift that we got after being treated so badly by society." I said with a smile.

"Well enough about me. It's time to put you in jail." I said while wrapping my plants around his body. "Let me go you bastard!" he yelled in response. "You should be proud that you are getting arrested by All Might's biological son." I smiled at him. Stain's face turned into shock. "You're his son?" he asked. "Yup! But I'll never consider him a father. He's a hypocrite and doesn't deserve the title as the symbol of peace." I said while gritting my teeth in anger.

"What has he done to make you hate him so much?" Stain asked. I looked at him and he just looked regretful, knowing that the person he symbolizes might not be the man he though he was. "Just know that in less than a year's time he will probably be your cellmate." I said before dragging him to the police.

I dropped him off at the police area ignoring all their questions about how I captured him. I immediately teleported towards Kat to see what he was doing.

"Kat that attack was awesome. Especially when you yelled so loud everyone in Hosu could hear. You reminded me of Zeus!" I said excitedly. I see Katsuki form a proud smile on his face. "Yup I'm awesome. Did you capture Stain?" he asked. "Yea and Iida was going to die if I came 5 seconds later." I said with a frown. "Why do you look so sad?" Katsuki said while pulling me into a hug.

"Well Stain was doing this because he wanted to get rid of fake hero's. He thought All Might was the perfect hero. I didn't give him any details, but I did tell him All Might is going to be in jail soon. After seeing his face just made me sad. Iida was someone who I thought was a true hero to the core, but after seeing his face filled with anger and revenge made me realize that he wasn't who I thought he was." I explained to Kat with tears streaming down my face. "Shhh. It's okay." I heard Kat say before I felt arms wrap around me.

I calmed down after crying for a few minutes. "It's time to check up on the gang." I smirk at him. "Yup, let's hope these bastards didn't get hurt." Katsuki said jokingly. We teleported to our squad and saw that everyone was okay. They kept going on about how Kat's lightning strike was god like and how amazing it felt to save those people. I'm glad everyone came out safe. Now I'm just worried about all the classmates that's gonna ask us questions on Monday.