42. Adopted

Shinso POV
I must have heard wrong. There's no way they could get me adopted. "Did I hear you correctly?" I asked with a confused look. "Yea. I said we can get you adopted." Izuku said while looking at me happily. "Who would want to adopt someone like me?" I said sadly. Izuku is too naive, no one would want to adopt someone with a villians quirk.

"Well we have two options you could choose from. Though one of the options is better than the other." Katsuki said. "What are the two options?" I asked. "Well I could ask our parents to adopt you or we can ask Mr. Aizawa." Katsuki said. I wonder which option is better. They are both beneficial and way better than my current situation. "Which option is the better one?" I asked. "I think getting adopted by Aizawa is better because it's clear that you and Neito like each other and we are already adopted him a couple days after he joined us. We don't want you guys to be dating each other while you guys are brothers." Izuku said with a chuckle.

"Wait Monoma you got adopted? How come you last name isn't Midoriya?" Shinso asked. "Well I haven't told anyone at school. I don't plan on it." he replied. "Well then I guess I would like to be adopted by Aizawa Sensei." Shinso said. "Well since that so settled. I guess its time to get you'd tattoo." Eiji said. "Let's go!" Izuku said happily.

The Next Day
3rd Person POV
Yesterday Shinso got his tattoo and officially joined the Outcasts. Now Izuku, Katsuki, and Shinso was in Nezu's office with Aizawa.

"What brings you guys here?" Nezu asked. "Why am I here?" Aizawa asked right after. "Well we have 2 things to talk about." Izuku said. "What is it?" Nezu replied. "Well we want Shinso to be moved into class 1b." Katsuki said.  Shinso had a shocked expression after hearing what Katsuki said. "Why is that?" Nezu asked with a confused look. "Well his quirk has a lot of potential to be hero especially and underground one. The UA entrance exam doesn't cater to his quirk since it a mind quirk." Izuku explained. "You do make a good point." Nezu said still not looking completely convinced. "Also he joined our group yesterday, so he is going to be training with us immediately. You don't have to worry about him playing catch up." Katsuki said. "Alright I'll allow it." Nezu said with a smile.

"I still don't understand why I'm here." Aizawa said tiredly. "Well we wanted you to adopt Shinso." Izuku said with a smile. "I'm all for adopting kids, but why him?" Aizawa said with a confused look. "Well we wanted you to get him out of his abusive household a-." Izuku was cut off by Aizawa. "Let's go arrest those bastards." Aizawa said without even letting Izuku finish his statement.

"Well we have to make a plan to arrest them." Katsuki said. "We could easily use Shinso as bait." he added on. "Why do you want to use me as bait?" Shinso asked Katsuki. "We can easily follow you home record you getting hit a little bit and arrest them. Use that video evidence in court to show that they were actually abusing you." Katsuki said. "Kat's plan isn't ideal, but it's something we have to do." Izuku said. "Alright let's do it." Shinso said.

Aizawa, Izuku, and Katsuki followed Shinso home and surrounded the house, so they can easily see inside the house and save him. Shinso walked in the house and was immediately hit with a beer bottle. "YOU VILLAIN! WHY DO YOU COME HOME!" his dad yelled. "S-Sorry father." Shinso replied in a scared tone. "Don't you ever call me your father!" his dad yelled. " Yes sir." Shinso replied. When he started to walk away his dad grab him by the hair and started to punch him.
His mom joined in a kicked him a couple time in the stomach.

They recorded the whole interaction and jumped into action. Aizawa, Izuku, and Katsuki busted into the house and tackled the parents off of Shinso. "Who are you!" the mom yelled. "Let go of me!" the dad said while struggling in Katsuki's grip. "Shut up asshole you are being arrested for child abuse." Katsuki said with a smirk. "You!" the father yelled pointed and Shinso. "You did this!" he added on. "Shut up bastard. We are taking you to the station." Katsuki said before knocking the father out.

The group dropped the parents at the police station and walked out. "Thank you guys so much." Shinso said with tears in his eyes. Izuku and Katsuki quickly pulled Shinso into a hug. Shinso couldn't hold back his tears and started to sobbed in their embrace. Aizawa smiled to himself and joined the group hug. After a while Shinso fell asleep. "Let's take him home." Katsuki said. "My house or yours?" Aizawa asked. "Let's go to mine. I don't want him to wake up in an unfamiliar place." Izuku said.

After a few house Shinso woke up and looked around with a confused look. He saw Aizawa, Izuku, and Katsuki on the couch across fro him chatting and watching tv. All 3 loooked up and saw Shinso staring at them. "What happened? Why am I at Izu and Kat's place?" he asked in a tired voice. "You feel asleep after crying your eyes out. During that time we got the adoption papers. We just need Aizawa to sign them." Katsuki said. Present mic and zero walked down the stairs coming back from the bathroom. "Is that gonna be my other dad and little sister?" Shinso asked. The group nodded.

"Are you sure you want me and present mic to be your parents?" Aizawa asked Shinso. "Yes I'm sure." Shinso said with a smile. Aizawa and Hizashi looked at each other and smiled. They both took a pen and signed the paper signaling that they are officially his adopted parents. The outcast popped out from around the corner and yelled "CONGRATULATIONS!" Shinso got tackled into a group hug with the biggest smile on his face. He knows that this was the happiest moment of his life.