38. Sports Festival Part 4

Izuku's POV
"Hope you guys are enjoying the Sports Festival so far! Today's last event is going to be 1 on 1 battles!" Midnight announced. The crowd started to go crazy. I'm kind of excited for these battles. I look to my right and I see Kat with a smirk that shows he's gonna piss people off.

"Kat what are you planning?" I asked. "What do you mean my beautiful husband?" He replied with a smile. "I can tell you're planning something." I said in a monotone voice. "Well I'm going to be fighting most of them quirkless." he said with a smirk. "Ughh. You know people are going to get mad for taking them lightly right?" I asked. "Well yea, but if they get instantly defeated then what's the point of us being in the festival. We got to at least give them some opportunity to show off their skills." Katsuki said. "Awww you're so thoughtful, but too bad people aren't going to see it that way." I said. "Well fuck those people" he laughed. "Yea yea fuck them."

3rd Person POV
"It is time to announce the first round matches!" Midnight yelled.
Izuku vs Shinso
Katsuki vs Katsumi
Touka vs Kirishima
Eiji vs Shoka
Daichi vs Tokoyami
Fuji vs Uraraka
Jiro vs Shoto
Monoma vs Izumi

"Izu goodluck." Katsuki said before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks babe. I'll try to talk some sense into him." Izuku said before walking off.

All the other participants are sitting together. "Katsubro who do you think so gonna win." Kirishima asked. "Obviously Izu is. What kind of question is that." Katsuki said proudly. " Stop acting like you know what gonna happen. Plus I'm going to beat in our match so don't get comfortable here." Katsuki said with a grin. " Yea yea whatever. No need to argue with someone so ignorant and weak." Katsuki replied. "What did you say to me!" Katsumi said angrily. "Yo bros calm down. Stop with the sibling fights." Kirishima said trying to calm the two down. "Don't you ever calm me her sibling. I have no relations to someone like her and I will never have relations with her." Katsuki said in a cold tone. " Yea yea keep telling yourself that." Katsumi said. "It's Katsuki having an identity crisis?" Izumi teased. "I know exactly who I am, but Latsuki Bakugou is dead and never coming back. I'm done talking so let's watch my husband beat Shinso." Katsuki said before looking at the arena.

                          Shinso vs Izuku
"Match Start!" Present Mic yelled in the mic. "Wow look it's the gary pomeranians husband. Lucky for you guys to live life in luxury." Izuku is started to get bothered by Shinso's taunts. " You have nothing to say? Well you wouldn't understand how bad life is, especially since you have a hero's quirk. People like me with a villians quirk could never live a life like you guys." Shinso said angrily. "How was your care free life? Shinso asked. "My life wa-" Izuku got cut off by Shinso yelling "HA GOT YOU!" He yelled. "Um what are you talking about?" Izuku asked confusedly. "What? How come my quirk isn't working?" Shinso said with a confused face. "Ohhhh mental quirks don't work on Kat and I. You should surrender since you have no chance of winning and stop assuming that Kat and I had a good life. You can join our friend group, it's filled with people that went through what you did." Izuku said. Shinso looked at him for a while before surrendering. "Thanks. Meet in front of the school so we can take you to our house." Izuku said before walking off the stage.
Katsuki vs Katsumi
"Match Begin" Aizawa lazily said into the mic. Katsumi immediately charge at Katsuki with her explosions. Katsuki easily dodge her with a smile on his face. He dodged 5 more of her attacks and she started to get mad. "Fight Me asshole!" she yelled. "Why should I? You're not even strong enough to force me to use my quirk." Katsuki said while laughing. She attacked him again, but this time after Katsuki dodged he immediately kicked her in the gut. She got back up and tried again. This time he dodge and grabbed her arm. After he grabbed her arm he snapped it and you heard a hard crack throughout the stadium.

Katsumi screamed out in pain from her arm being broken. The crowd winced at the noise they heard. A lot of the crowd started to boo at Katsuki calling him a villian. Katsuki blocked out all the extra noise from the crowd. " You were talking all that but couldn't even land a hit on me... pathetic." he stared at her coldly before grabbing her leg and dragging her across the concrete and threw her out the arena. Once he was declared the winner, Katsuki teleported back to the waiting area. 

Once he arrived at the area Kirishima punch him in his jaw. "WHAT WAS THAT MAN!" He yelled. "She deserved it. And if you are going to punch me for no reason then you should leave me alone from now on" Katsuki said coldly before glaring at Kirishima. "You are making it so hard to be your friend." Kirishima said. "Yea yea whatever, go fight your match already." Katsuki said.

                          Touka vs Kirishima
Touka repeditly attack Kirishima with a brave of attacks that included multiple martial arts techniques and her kagune. Kirishima's hardening couldn't last that long, so he lost in less than 5 minutes.

                           Eiji vs Shoka
Shoka immediately sent a giant wave of ice to defeat Eiji.
Daichi vs Tokoyami
This fight went on for a while. Tokoyami kept using dark shadow to attack, but Daichi kept dodging him. While he was dodging he was showing getting closer to Tokoyami. After he got close enough he used his shadow to take control of Tokoyami and made him leave the arena.
Fuji vs Uraraka
Fuji immediately rushed at Uraraka knowing that she will easily win because Urarka had no combat training. Fuji immediately restrained Uraraka from moving which declared her the winner.
Jiro vs Shoto
Shoto used a wave of ice to freeze Jiro and almost the whole stadium.
Monoma vs Izumi
Izumi used her telekinesis to through Monoma out of the arena

"That's it for round 1! Around 2 will start shortly." Midnight announced