37. Sports Festival Part 3

3rd Person POV
The crowd was in shock that the two people that were dancing on a cloud were the ones that came in first. Some of the students were mad that they weren't taking it seriously.

"It's time to start the next event! The Calvary Battle!" Midnight yelled. Midnight went on to explain the rules and everyone was scrambling to find teammates. "Katsubro do you want to team up?" Kirishima asked. "No, go find someone else." Katsuki said before joking the outcast in a group huddle.

"First off. Kyoka and Neito do you want a easy win or do you want to team with other people so you can show off your quirks?" Izuku asked them. "I want the easy win." Monoma said and Jiro nodded to agree with them. "Okay then Izu, Kyoka, Neito, and I are going to chill on a cloud above the arena. While you four show them that even though people looked down on your quirks, you can still be strong hero's." Katsuki said giving them an encouraging smile. "TEAMS ARE YOU READY!" Midnight announced cutting off the outcast's pep talk. "Y'all ready?" Touka asked. "Fuck yea!" the group responded.

The calvary battle began and Izuku's team immediately went above the arena on the nimbus cloud. "Look at the Midoriya team enjoying themselves on a cloud above the arena!" Midnight announced. "These 2 kids are walking through they events like it's nothing!" Present mic added. "My 2 problem children always causing problems." Aizawa sighed. Some people were cheering for them, but a lot of them were booing since they aren't fighting like the rest of them.

Izuku and Katsuki started to get bored so they started to sing a song with Kyoka on the cloud. The song wasn't loud enough for people to hear, but Neito was amazed by their talent. "Wow you guys have amazing voices." Neito said. "Thanks bro." Katsuki replied while playing with Izuku's hair.

The other 4 kids in the outcast are collecting headbands like it's nothing. Touka's kagune makes it easier to take headbands and Fuji's black smoke makes other competitors give her the headbands. The only problem was the bitchsquad. They were also taking headbands just as fast as them. The two groups never went against eachother because they were going to the next round regardless.

"The match is over! Congratulations to the 4 teams that moved on to the final round!" Midnight announced.
1. Team Midoriya
2. Team Todoroki
3. Team Fuji
4. Team Kirishima (Kirishima, Shinso, Uraraka , Tokoyami)

"We will be taking a lunch break before the final round. All students go to your perspective waiting room." Midnight said before walking off stage. All the students went to their classes waiting room.

"What was that!" Ojiro yelled pointing at Katsuki. "What was what?" he said with a glare. "While everyone is taking it seriously, you are just messing around like it's some game!" Ojiro yelled with anger. At this point everyone in the room were looking at the two. "Woah dude calm down." Denki said while trying to diffuse the situation. "Don't tell me to clam down when he's over here dancing on clouds, while we are working our assess off trying to get to the next round!" Ojiro exclaimed. A lot of people in the room agreed with him. They are kind of mad that they aren't taking it seriously.

" Well obviously I'm not going to take it seriously." Katsuki said plainly. Everyone looked at Katsuki with a bit of anger. "Why the hell not man!" Kirishima said kind of irritated. "Well it would be boring to me and the crowd if I took it seriously. There would be no sports festival to watch." Katsuki said with a smirk. "Why are you smiling this is not funny." Iida says while chopping his hands. You can hear a collective 'yeahs' in the background showing that people agree with Iida.

"Ugh you guys are so irritating. Who would want to watch a obstacle course when the top 2 people instantly teleported to the finish line. Who would want to watch a calvary battle when all the participants are are covered in plant roots and frozen in ice getting their headbands taken away?" Katsuki said with a bit of anger. "..." the class was quiet. "That what I thought. If you have a problem with the way I do things, then get stronger." Katsuki said before walking out of the room. Izuku ended up going with him because he was kind of mad at the class's attitude towards Katsuki.

When they were walking down the hall they were stopped by Endeavor. "You two. I need a word with you." Endeavor said without any room for objections. "What do you want old man?" Katsuki said. "I just want to tell you the my Shoto will beat you both and become the best in the class. My creation with grow up to be better than All Might!" Endeavor exclaimed with harsh tone. Izuku was pissed that he called his son a creation. "Shoto is his own person and he can do what he wants. You should focus on getting stronger to beat All Might yourself instead of getting your son to do it. I didn't know Endeavor was too weak to accomplish his own goals." Izuku said before walking past him. Katsuki started laughing after seeing his face filled with anger. "Bye Bye old man. I'll have fun beating your creation." Katsuki said before catching up to Izuku.

With the Bitchsquad
"Katsuki is making our job so much easier." Izumi said happily. "Yea he is turning the class against him all by himself." Shoka said. "Yea we're lucky the class is full of idiots. What Katsuki said was 100% true. Katsuki is giving them a chance to shine but they are taking it for granted." Shoto said. " If things go well we can do our plan after the sports festival." Katsumi said happily. " I agree, but let's stop talking about it before anyone overheard us." Shoto said before changing the topic. The bell rang and the class started to walk out to the stadium waiting for the next event.