26. USJ Part 3

3rd Person POV
"I accept your deal." Shigaraki repsonds. "Good!" Katsuki replies happily. Katsuki uses teleports next to Aizawa, grabs him and teleports back to his classmates. Katsuki starts to heal Aizawa's injuries. "Problem Child 2, why did you make that deal with the villian." Aizawa asks angrily. "Actually I'm wondering the same thing!" Shigaraki yells. "All of you guys need to calm down so I can explain." Katsuki says. Everyone inside the building got quiet.

" I don't like Bitch Might. so his well being is non of my business. Also I was tasked to protect the students because Izu and I already predicted Bitch Might was going to fuck up and not be here knowing that there is going of being a villian attack. I could've easily fought handy man, but if I'm being complete honest I didn't want to. I saved caterpillar sensei because he isn't so bad and I'm starting to like him a little bit mo-." Katsuki gets cut off by All Might.

"I AM HERE" All kightt to yells. "Yea you're late and incompetent, so I made a deal with the villain." Katsuki says with a plain expression. " You what!" Snipe yells. "Shut up and let me speak!" Katsuki shouts. Everyone stops talking. "As I was saying. I made a deal with the villian. I'm order to stop them from attacking the students and nearly killing caterpillar sensei, I promised him a 1 on 1 fight with All Might." Katsuki says. " And what if I refuse." All Might says. "Then I reveal your secret to the world." Everyone looked at All Might and they noticed that he had a shocked expression with sweat collecting in his forehead. "You wouldn't dare." All might says. "You already know I hate you, so why wouldn't I. Your secret effects me in no way. The thing is which secret would I tell the world. Would I tell the secret that you share with your master and your daughter or would I tell the secret on why Izu and I hate you so much." Katsuki says in a sinister tone. "Fine I'll fight." All Might says while looking down. "Handy man he agreed!" Katsuki says excitedly. "Thank you kid for giving me this opportunity." Shigaraki says.

"Okay everyone listen up!" Katsuki yelled. Everyone quieted down and looked at Katsuki. "Let me explain the rules.
1.No one must interrupt the fight. If you interrupt I won't hesitate to stop you.
2. This is not a fight to the death. If you think you are going to lose you can escape." Katsuki states . "Why are you doing this." a random hero asks. "Well I made a promise and I'm going to keep it. Also All Might needs pay for his sins. And don't forget the fact that All Kight knew that there was going to be an attack but he still managed to not show up, which put all the students and instructors in jeopardy. If Izu and I weren't here every single student and teacher that entered the facility during the initial attack would've been dead and it would've been All Mights fault." Katsuki said coldly. "Well anyways let's start the fight." Katsuki says. "Kat I think you're having way too much fun." Izuku says with a straight face. "Yes I am. We plan to rebuild quirk society, once the time is right they are going to realize that society is messed up. I took a peak at handy mans memories and I found out that he is a villian because of the hero's. He doesn't know any better. If I'm being honest I would've ended up a villian if I didn't have the Midoriya's and Izu by my side. Even if I did have Izu I probably would've tried to convince him to become a villian. Hero society and quirk society is cruel and All might isn't making it better." Katsuki says with anger but a hint of sadness in his tone.

Everyone looks at Katsuki with mixed emotions. They don't know how to feel about him now especially after what he said and the actions he is showing right now. The bitchsquad started to tear up while Izumi and Katsumi had tears rolling down thier cheeks.

(THE ALL MIGHT VS NOMU FIGHT IS THE CANON VERSION)

"Damn I guess handyman lost" Izuku says. "Doesn't matter to me, I held up my end of the deal." Katsuki says before summoning his nimbus cloud to lay on. "Everyone get on the bus it's time to go back to school." Aizawa says. Izuku and Katsuki decide to sit at the front of the bus with Aizawa to take a nap. The Katsusquad and the Izusquad decided to sit in the very back to talk about the married couple.

" So are we gonna talk about what happened today?" Mina asked. "Yea well I trust Izuku, but Katsuki not so much." Uraraka says shyly. " I don't know, I think we can trust both of them. They must have their reasons, because the hatred they show is clear." Tsuyu says. "I think we should trust Katsubro." Kirishima says and the Katsusquad nods in agreement. " I think we can trust them since they aren't working for with the villians." Momo adds. "We should keep an eye on them just in case." Iida says. " I don't know man. They don't deserved to be watched like hawks." Kaminari says. " We should let the be for now. If Izuku trust Katsuki than we should too." Uraraka says. "Yea I guess you're right." Iida says. Meanwhile they didn't know that the 2 boys they were talking about could hear them.

"See Kat, I think we could trust them." Izuku says while laying my on Katsuki. " I want to trust them, but I think I'm going to wait a litttle longer." Katsuki replies. "I wonder if the bitchsquad is going to try something." Izuku says curiously. "If tell lies to turn the class against us, I'm not going to defend myself." Katsuki says plainly while looking at Izuku. "Why?" he asks with with a shocked look. "If they believe the rumor without even asking us if it's true then they don't deserve to be trusted. If they automatically believe something, it's because they think you are capable of doing something like that. If they think you could do something like that, then that means they never really thought much of you in the first place." Katsuki explained. "Wise words Kat." Izuku said with a chuckle. "We'll see how this journey goes." Katsuki says before drifting off to sleep.