30. Welcome to the Outcasts

3rd Person POV
All of them head to the recording studio. "Wow this studio is so huge!" Jiro says in awe. "Yup this is where all the magic happens" Katsuki says with pride. "Well guys let's get started" Fuji says.

While the group starts getting situated with their band Katsuki drags Izuku out the room, so they are alone. "Kat what's wrong?" Izuku asked with a confused look. "Well we should talk about if you want to do live concerts or not." Katsuki stares at him waiting for his answer. "Well I think we should start doing concerts, but let's wear disguise ourselves." "Alright that's a good idea." Katsuki replies. "Let's go write some songs!" Izuku says happily before dragging Katsuki back into the room.

                         2 Hours Later
"Wow! I had so much fun." Jiro says while sweating. "Yea that was awesome." Daichi says with a smile. "Kat and I were listening to you guys while we were writing new songs. You guys sounded amazing." Izuku says with a beaming smile. "Y'all kicked ass." Katsuki says with a smirk.

"Suki, what did you and Izu talk about when you guys left the room?" Fuji asks. "We decided that we are going to start live shows, but we are going to we're disguises to hide our identity." Katsuki responds. " Why hide your identity?" Jiro asks. "Well we don't want people out school finding out especially since we don't fully trust them." Izuku says.

"Jiro do you want to become an official member of The Outcasts?" Touka asks. "The Outcasts?" Jiro responds with a confused look. "That's our group name. We named it that because we've all been treated like outcasts growing up." Daichi says. "Also you would get a small tattoo that matches ours to symbolize that you're truly one of us." Katsuki says. "Yes I'll join!" Jiro responds happily.

"We should do something to celebrate today." Eiji says. "I have an idea. Izu are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Katsuki looks at Izu with a smirk. "I think I am" Izuku responds to Kat with a smile. "What are you guys thinking about?" Fuji asks. "LETS GO SHOPPING!" Izuku and Katsuki yell in unison. "Great idea!" Touka says happily. "Let's go get changed!" Eiji says happily. "Wait I don't have any extra cloths." Jiro says. "Don't worry Touka and Fuji have a bunch of cloths that can fit you. Just go upstairs and change with them." Katsuki says. "Alright let's go then." Jiro says happily.

"Wow you guys look so different." Jiro says in shock while looking at the married couple. "We are showing you our real selves." Izuku says. " Your couple tattoos are sick. Your piercings are cool." Jiro says with a smile. "Yup. Izu and I are getting another tattoo today while you get your squad tattoo." Katsuki says. " Is the squad tattoo the one in between your fingers." she asks. "Yup." Daichi replies. "Wait you two are getting another tattoo?" Fuji asks. "Yup!" both of them say in unison. "Well what are we eating for. Let's go!" Eiji says before pulling us into a group hug to teleport.

The group instantly arrived at the mall. "What should we do first?" Izuku asked enthusiastically. "Let's eat first!" Touka says before dragging Fuji and Daichi towards the food court. "Well I guess it's decided. C'mon let's go." Katsuki says before following the 3 towards the food court.

The group went to the food court and enjoyed some ramen while engaging in fun conversation. "Why aren't you guys in the hero course?" Jiro asked the four. " Well most people said we were better off as villains, so we never tried being hero's. Our quirks would be good for hero work but all the negativity around us just made us give up." Daichi said sadly. "Hmm well Izu and I can talk to Nezu to let you guys into the hero course" Katsuki says "Would he actually let us in?" Fuji asks. " Yea, plus Kat and I were playing to train you guys because we might need you help in the future. Plus you guys could be really strong hero's if you wanted to be." Izuku says. " Well I'm down to join the hero course!" Eiji says enthusiastically. "We can talk about this another time. Let's go shopping!" Touka squeals.

The group went through all the stores buying stuff that they liked. Jiro started to feel bad because they were spending a lot of money on her, but the reassured her it was fine. After the finished shopping they decided to go to the tattoo parlor. "Let Kat and I get our back tattoos first and then Jiro can get hers." Izuku suggested. "Sure that fine." Jiro says. "What are you guys gonna get?" Daichi asked curiously. "It's gonna be a surprise" Katsuki said while smirking.

                            After the tattoos.
"Woah your tattoos look beautiful." Jiro says in awe. "Yea they look amazing!" Touka says with sparkling eyes. "You guys always pick the best matching tattoos." Eiji says while laughing. "Yup because we're awesome." Katsuki says with a proud smile.

Izuku's Back Tattoo.

Katsuki's Back Tattoo (imagine it on his back)

"Jiro now it's your turn!" Daichi says while pulling her to the tattoo chair

"Jiro now it's your turn!" Daichi says while pulling her to the tattoo chair. "I'm also gonna get some pericings." Jiro says.

                           1 hour later
"How do I look?" Jiro asks nervously "Wow Jiro you look hot." Katsuki says. "I agree." Izuku adds and the rest of the group nods. "Well Jiro now that you have the group tattoo you are officially one of us!" Izuku says with a beaming smile. The group looks at her and smile before they all yell "WELCOME TO THE OUTCASTS!" Jiro had tears in her eyes with a bright smile. She ran up and them. She is truly happy. She's finally found her people.

"I have an important question about our singing careers." Izuku said. "What is it?" Touka asked. "Well Kat and I were wondering if you guys wanted to do a joint concert for our first live performance." Izuku asked. " That's a great idea!" Eiji beamed. " We will both have our individual careers but when we come together for concerts and albums we can put it under a group called The Outcasts since that's our group name." Katsuki suggested. " I LOVE THAT IDEA!" Jiro squealed happily. " Well I guess it's settled." Daichi said with a smile. " Well let's go home and have a sleepover." Izuku said before teleporting them back home.