《Divine Gem learns about holidays》

Just like any kid you have access to the internet. Phobos gave you your own tablet. But, of course, he made sure that you won't be seeing any kind of inappropriate content.

Over the past few days you've seen stuff about a thing called "Halloween". You don't know what that is yet so you go ask Phobos about it.

You go to where he usually is (his office) and show him something Halloween related and pointed at it.

"Hm? Oh. That's a holiday. It's something mortals celebrate every year."

You now know about holidays.

You sat next to him wanting to know.
He quickly understood that you wanted to know more. Since you're still too small to understand complicated things he decides to tell you just the simple parts about the holiday.

"There are other holidays. This one is... mostly about candy. You... um... get to dress up costumes and.... decorate your house with 'spooky' things, carve pumpkins and sometimes watch scary movies"

You are fascinated by this new information. You wanna celebrate Halloween as well.
Phobos taught you how to search for things on your own.

You go to your room (Well... Phobos' room) and search Halloween decorations. You are mesmerized by all these strange yet interesting stuff.

You liked the cute costumes and spooky decorations. You wanna celebrate it as well.

You started making your own decorations even tho you don't know when Halloween is celebrated. You drew pumpkins, cute ghosts, bats and other stuff like that.
You're so proud of your drawings that you go show them to phobos.

You walk in his office and show him all the things you drew.

"Heh. Good job, little godling. But papa is busy right now. Go draw more. Okay?"

You nod and waddle back to the bedroom and draw more. You find some glue and string and make some cute decorations.

You get tired from all this work and carefully make your way to the cafeteria and go find someone to make you a snack. Perhaps some grilled cheese.

While waiting for your food you search other holidays. Once again you're fascinated by these things.

After eating your grilled cheese you fall asleep.

After what Divine Gem showed me I started considering whether I should celebrate holidays with them or not.
They did seem to like the idea of holidays. Maybe I should.

He went to the bedroom.
He got a little stressed when he saw you're not there.

Maybe they're in the cafeteria....

I hope...

He goes to the cafeteria.
When he saw you sleeping he felt in a way he never felt before. Seeing you sleep so peacefully made his heart melt.

He gently picks you up and takes you to the bedroom.
Once he got there he laid you down on the bed and tucked you in.
Before leaving he softly kissed your forehead.

.
.
.
.
.

"Sweet dreams, (Y/N)"