《Project Devine Gem》2

Silence

Darkness

Coldness

Emptiness

That's what you see and feel.
Just like the day you were born. Except this time there is no comfort of the person holding you. You're not held.

Strange.

You can see your own body in front of you in a test tube.

You are energy. You are light. You no longer have a physical form. What are you?

Are you someone? Are you something? Or are you nothing? Perhaps an object.

You look down.

You still have a body. It looks different. It's like you're made from light.

There's all sorts of different tubes around you but they're broken. What happened? Doesn't matter. You're too young to care.

You fade through a wall to go to the next room.

There's agents there but they don't look friendly like the agents you know.

They can't see you so you walk past them easily.

You don't recognize this place.

Auditor's pov:

Fuck...

I don't know what that little brat did but when I get my hands on them they'll regret.

They ruined the whole lab... But how? I guess they're stronger than I thought.

Doesn't matter. When I get my hands on them I'll make sure they don't see the light of day ever again.

No one's pov:

He walks around trying to make a plan to capture you. Little did he know, Phobos was on his way to kick his ass.

It took some time but he was finally there. Ready for what will go down in history as the battle of the higher powers.

Phobos used the agents as a distraction to sneak in. He knew exactly in what room the Auditor was hiding.

 He knew exactly in what room the Auditor was hiding

"Auditor!!"

"Oh great. It's disappointment number 1"

"Where is [Y/N]?! What did you do to them?!!"

That bitch with a yee ass haircut won't answer so Phobos kicks his fucken ass. But since the Auditor is stronger all it did is weaken him. Luckily that gave Phobos enough time to find your body.

When he found you he took you out if the test tube. That made your light return to the body.

You wake up.

You're in your soft, cozy bed.

Phobos tries to convince you it was all a dream but deep down you know it wasn't. You know that it really happened.

From that day on you lived with fear of that shadowy figure. Haunting your dreams. Hiding where you couldn't see it but close enough to feel it.

But you're safe now.

You're with Phobos and you have a mom now.

Everything's fine.

You're fine.

You're safe.

Or are you?